Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3688255 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kakamorufu(m): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Mekyno:

Nice. I can see dey are doing it serially, is ur DPR Reg. No up to 100k?
mine is around that
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dwytomyaavimh: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
FOR YOUR DPR PREPARATORY MATERIALS, KINDLY VISIT PAGES 55 - 57.

#LetTheBroadcastBegin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ebrahyym(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
omolizzy:

Wish you a very wonderful Christmas
u dey here too? complement of d season
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
ebrahyym:
u dey here too? complement of d season
I dey almost everywhere dear. How have been?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
We will all get our dream jobs in 2017...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chukzy4u(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
my reg no is around 600 but my application isn't approved yet, I applied for experience position... Am I still on track?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nmreports: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2016

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
nmreports:
Hi guys,
Here is Department Of Petroleum Resources recruitment stages in case you want to know each step of the recruitment:

http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/12/dpr-recruitment-2016-stages.html
Sir, any other update as per the exercise ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nmreports: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
GMB4REAL:

Sir, any other update as per the exercise ?

I will post an update as soon as possible
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ebrahyym(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
omolizzy:
I dey almost everywhere dear. How have been?
everywhere! u be MTN ni!.....lol I have been good dear, thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
nmreports:

I will post an update as soon as possible
OK sir, thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2016
chukzy4u:
my reg no is around 600 but my application isn't approved yet, I applied for experience position... Am I still on track?
be patient with them oooo.they are working on it.each and everyone that applied will be cleared and write the test.so don't panic.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
be patient with them oooo.they are working on it.each and everyone that applied will be cleared and write the test.so don't panic.

Seriously? Each and everyone will write the test?
thereby making the application useless?

Ok oooo

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donogaga(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:

It's not everyone that applied that will be shortlisted bro.

Some candidates will be screened out as expected.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dwytomyaavimh: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
dayjahvoo:

Ok oooo

Lol @ the bold text. Bro, that the whole world is applying for a job doesn't make your efforts futile. I've been in your shoes though, so I totally get you.

My point: it's too early to quiver with fear. What will be will be. Put God first in your preparation, trusting in His abilities, and you'll not be disappointed.

Faith works - I'm a witness.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
dayjahvoo:

Ok oooo
hmmm how now? it's only the ones that makes mistake during registration process that will be affected oo.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
donogaga:

It's not everyone that applied that will be shortlisted bro.

Some candidates will be screened out as expected.
yes i know that. but each and everyone that do d registration well will sat for the test.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
dwytomyaavimh:

Lol @ the bold text. Bro, that the whole world is applying for a job doesn't make your efforts futile. I've been in your shoes though, so I totally get you.

My point: it's too early to quiver with fear. What will be will be. Put God first in your preparation, trusting in His abilities, and you'll not be disappointed.

Faith works - I'm a witness.
yes soo u really nailed it here. keep on d good work oo.faith works ooo.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donogaga(m): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes i know that. but each and everyone that do d registration well will sat for the test.

I doubt that bro. Everyone can't sit for the aptitude test. BTW, do you know the total number of applicants that indicated interest for the various positions? It's massive bro.

Don't worry, some candidates will definitely come here to testify, it's just a matter of time.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ikenna34: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Abeg, any news concerning the DPR exams or interviews? I applied but have not heard anytin since then.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2016
ikenna34:
Abeg, any news concerning the DPR exams or interviews? I applied but have not heard anytin since then.
don't panic the dpr management are still screening d credentials. just keep visiting ur portal.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2016
donogaga:

I doubt that bro. Everyone can't sit for the aptitude test. BTW, do you know the total number of applicants that indicated interest for the various positions? It's massive bro.

Don't worry, some candidates will definitely come here to testify, it's just a matter of time.
yes but d people that were shortlisted will still do d test. let just av faith.d population of graduates that apply for d dpr form is much. so they av to be doing it little by little.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mekyno:

Nice. I can see dey are doing it serially, is ur DPR Reg. No up to 100k?

my is about 49k in Port Harcourt center.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madri4u: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
hey oil guys, have u notice some thing strange on dpr portal site? i login and saw a large picture of a boy head appearing on my application status on my profile page.Is this hw dpr are doing? gooosh! So bloggers and imposter are now gaining access to website, steal information and details. kai, Naija is really doomed. I rest my case. Dis oil na problem for Nigeria.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nmreports: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbuSaad39(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Please any update concerning those that applied with OND?

Need response please
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by samsonbusayo1: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2016
Boss in the house what sup with ND applicant? it's been 4months no updates
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donasere(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
nmreports:
Hi guys,
Here is Department Of Petroleum Resources recruitment stages in case you want to know each step of the recruitment:

http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/12/dpr-recruitment-2016-stages.html

You go don post this thing like 10 times if not more...All because of traffic... abeg stop! Before dem ban you for spamming

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nmreports: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
donasere:

You go don post this thing like 10 times if not more...All because of traffic... abeg stop! Before dem ban you for spamming

I usually dont reply mentions but will oblige you.

1. I think as long as the post is relevant to the topic, the mods wont ban (At the end of the day, remember its the mods job not yours).
2. Mention me on any other places you see this link.
3. I posted a helpful link that took time to compile and relevant to the thread and I keep posting for others to see irrespective of whether it will give me traffic or not.
4. Except the link did not help you or others then will stop (People just do not appreciate).

... But your concerns are appreciated. How is the season going with you?.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jimnozi: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
oga ooo.... I registered like the third day but up till now still read PENDING APLLICATION. please is this right?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)