Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3689482 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 3:56am On Jul 01, 2018
So,people can believe that post......So far you don't see this job as do or die affair,then be relaxed.....Your unnecessary panicking can't change whatever has been done...maybe prayers can.....
Mod,please close this thread till Saturday....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 3:58am On Jul 01, 2018
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 01, 2018
makonko:

Can't find it
I applied for Public Affairs Officer II
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 01, 2018
TDultimate:

Yes..

Sorry, there were for the experienced hire.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bluemalam: 4:33am On Jul 01, 2018
Today is Sunday, the 1st of July, 2018

It is also 1 day till July 2nd and 2 days till July the 3rd.

Good Morning Folks. It is well smiley

14 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by IkpemhiTG(m): 5:31am On Jul 01, 2018
All praise is due to Allah... Thanks indeed after every difficulty comes ease!.

What ever is meant for a man won't pass him bye and what ever was never meant for me can't be for me.

Allah has already decreed our share of this world for us right from the onset.

Which of the signs of my lord can I deny?
None!
SubhannAllah

26 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2018
masaud:
River state has d highest number of candidate wit 13, lowest is Gombe state with 6. apart frm federal character (qouta system), dey also consider numba of existing staff of each state dats y some state hv more candidate dan d other to fill their qouta

A few days ago somebody stated that Katsina had the highest number (28) followed by Borno (18). By your categorical statement that Rivers State has the highest number of recruited staff (13) and Gombe the least (6), I doubt if the total number recruited will ultimately hit the speculated 400 that is being bandied about everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adeshtech: 6:50am On Jul 01, 2018
salesani88:

How did you know?
i don’t know anything, I just posted mine since we all believe everything we see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deedz: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2018
Most of our sources agree tomorrow is the day. So before then, I'd just like to say this:

The past year and 6 months have been emotionally Laden. It's made it so much easier to bear knowing that I have people who feel as anxious as I do to see the end of this recruitment and be counted amongst the successful. We've been a little community in our own way, with thousands of people who want to same thing. For those of us who make it (both merit and connection - God gave them the link), I thank God because he has mercy on who he chooses to have mercy on. And he has counted you amongst those he has chosen for this job. The remaining thousands who haven't gotten the job, your own turn is coming. That's how life is.

So, thank you to hammer 2010. Our house comedian extraordinaire. Thank you to the speculators. Thank you to all who used their links to get us the facts that they could, not caring about people who would insult or bring them down. You gave us little sprinkles of hope and that was better than not having any at all. God bless you. Thank you to everyone who contributed in one way or the other. Thank you to all the silent readers. You added to our numbers and we're all in this boat together. To all the people who wanted the thread closed, i hope you can rest one day. God bless each of us. Happy new month and cheers to the rest of our lives.

22 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2018
eddymontana123:

A few days ago somebody stated that Katsina had the highest number (28) followed by Borno (18). By your categorical statement that Rivers State has the highest number of recruited staff (13) and Gombe the least (6), I doubt if the total number recruited will ultimately hit the speculated 400 that is being bandied about everywhere.
We have 36 states and FCT. 12*33=396. So it is very possible.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siniya: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2018
Onyiridike:

We have 36 states and FCT. 12*33=396. So it is very possible.

I don't think that is true, but it might be. If at all the number of existing staff is considered and 5-13 are the speculated number of recruited candidates. The average is 9...... 9*37=333, I believe some states have more than 13 candidates, if and only if the number of current dpr staff is considered. I believe some states over represented and some are under represented.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hadesha(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2018
Thanks a lot sir

Deedz:
Most of our sources agree tomorrow is the day. So before then, I'd just like to say this:

The past year and 6 months have been emotionally Laden. It's made it so much easier to bear knowing that I have people who feel as anxious as I do to see the end of this recruitment and be counted amongst the successful. We've been a little community in our own way, with thousands of people who want to same thing. For those of us who make it (both merit and connection - God gave them the link), I thank God because he has mercy on who he chooses to have mercy on. And he has counted you amongst those he has chosen for this job. The remaining thousands who haven't gotten the job, your own turn is coming. That's how life is.

So, thank you to hammer 2010. Our house comedian extraordinaire. Thank you to the speculators. Thank you to all who used their links to get us the facts that they could, not caring about people who would insult or bring them down. You gave us little sprinkles of hope and that was better than not having any at all. God bless you. Thank you to everyone who contributed in one way or the other. Thank you to all the silent readers. You added to our numbers and we're all in this boat together. To all the people who wanted the thread closed, i hope you can rest one day. God bless each of us. Happy new month and cheers to the rest of our lives.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lawalu2(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Babagy823:
grin grin grin
. Oga Bangys u dey watch drama? Abdulmusty and asapcy plz may kuma pack muna load or better settle muna selves cheesy angry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2018
phillip4re:

If this thread had been closed,these nonsense won't have been published

Have u ever considered how this guy would feel if he is genuine.
U guys should comment with respect for other..
Ur wrong to use d term "nonsense!!"..
Please! Please!!

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2018
siniya:

I don't think that is true, but it might be. If at all the number of existing staff is considered and 5-13 are the speculated number of recruited candidates. The average is 9...... 9*37=333, I believe some states have more than 13 candidates, if and only if the number of current dpr staff is considered. I believe some states over represented and some are under represented.

Thank you for the analysis.
It is duly noted!.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2018
I wish all the lucky ladies n gentlemen who made it all the very best. Its a great place to be and a lot of u guys will be amazed how so suddenly your lives will change when u start chopping money grin

During my time 2013 when I was employed I could not sleep for days lol grin

22 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2018
Rolly83:
I wish all the lucky ladies n gentlemen who made it all the very best. Its a great place to be and a lot of u guys will be amazed how so suddenly your lives will change when u start chopping money grin

During my time 2013 when I was employed I could not sleep for days lol grin
Thank you for the good wishes
Please can you confirm the status of the recruitment as it stands now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by epic5: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2018
makonko:

Can't find it
I applied for Accountant - GT
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by epic5: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2018
siniya:

Keep believing
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2018
pedroito:

Thank you for the good wishes
Please can you confirm the status of the recruitment as it stands now.

Its difficult because everything is done in Abuja. I work with DPR in Portharcourt. But I got info that it has already been concluded. So just remain calm grin

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2018
Rolly83:

Its difficult because everything is done in Abuja. I work with DPR in Portharcourt. But I got info that it has already been concluded. So just remain calm grin

Thank you so much.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2018
siniya:

Average will only give you one of the possibilities. If Rivers is the highest with 13 candidates that means other states have 12 or less and Gombe has the least which is 6.
We have the following possibilities :
1. 12*34 =408. 408+13+6 =427; FCT excluded.
2. 11*34 =374.374+13+6=393; FCT excluded.
And so on.
Therefore Rivers having the highest number of candidates(13) and having total of 400 candidates across 36 states is very possible even if FCT is excluded.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Rolly83:

I thought everything has been done in Lagos since deir Hq is there.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by WengerMustGo: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2018
Rolly83:

Sorry to doubt you, but DPR HQ is in Lagos not Abj. I believe Lagos is where decisions are made. Do you really work at DPR?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siniya: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Rolly83:

Hello Sir,
How long do they take before they start giving (newly employed) something?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2018
K

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2018
WengerMustGo:

Sorry to doubt you, but DPR HQ is in Lagos not Abj. I believe Lagos is where decisions are made. Do you really work at DPR?

I never said DPR HQ is in Abuja! I was being critical on "interest"... Seems you have not heard about the word "Nepotism"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.