Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3688711 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by crownman: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2018
A little word of advice....Please if you get the job go down on your kneels and thank God for it is your time....If you don't move on. God has a better plan for you! Don't let it weigh you down. Be strong and courageous! It is well with you...

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2018
pedroito:

Everything is possible drawing inference from FIRS recruitment but then we have to be positive until we get to the end of it......
are you saying FIRS recruitment was on merit?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2018
WOOW So today is finally the D-DAY, God I thank you for life, health, provision and protection... My Day of JOY and a new beginning is finally here... Thank You JESUS smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2018
naijainstinct:
are you saying FIRS recruitment was on merit?

Please let's not drag this.....this is for DPR and as such, we have to stick to DPR related issues.

Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2018
Wow, see plenty silent observers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2018
ajayghale:
Wow, see plenty silent observers grin grin
As in, 28 guests and almost 30 members. grin grin
They are jejely watching us act the scripts..

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2018
pedroito:

Please let's not drag this.....this is for DPR and as such, we have to stick to DPR related issues.

Thank you.
OK Sir, if you say so. But next time, get your facts right before making assertions on a public forum.

Cheers and best of luck as we await DPR
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2018
naijainstinct:
OK Sir, if you say so. But next time, get your facts right before making assertions on a public forum.

Cheers and best of luck as we await DPR

Noted and you too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pantyboy: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2018
Yes! DPR just called me some few minutes ago to pick up my letter....... Finally!

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Hello my people. I want to join in congratulating in advance, successful members here. Always remember that God blesses us so as to bless those in need.

For the unsuccessful ones, though you may feel disappointed, but remember that God always knows best.

I would sure miss it here, whether successful or not

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2018
pantyboy:
Yes! DPR just called me some few minutes ago to pick up my letter....... Finally!
Congrats
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2018
pantyboy:
Phone call or sms?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2018
pantyboy:

Please from which city-Lagos/Abuja/PH/Kano
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2018
pantyboy:
Congrats bro!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2018
pantyboy:
For real!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by crownman: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Olumuyiwalasode(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2018
I'm Hopeful too o..God go do am
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2018
crownman:
grin grin grin grin grin

D guy no wan answer any question o!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2018
TDultimate:

It's not by force to answer questions now. At least he is generous enough to let us know.
I just hope he isn't playing us.. na dat one go pain me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2018
TDultimate:

he is playing with ur emotions

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2018
realone2012:
It's not by force to answer questions now. At least he is generous enough to let us know.
I just hope he isn't playing us.. na dat one go pain me.

D guy fit b scam sha

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pantyboy: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2018
pedroito:

Please from which city-Lagos/Abuja/PH/Kano
Portharcourt zonal office
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2018
That means collection is at zonal offices
pantyboy:

Portharcourt zonal office
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2018
lool.... very funny.... the mode of communication won't be by calls, that I am sure of. If we look at it from this angle, what would be the proof that we were contacted by DPR if we got to the zonal offices to get our APLs... Calls alone are not a sufficient proof... My opinion would be that they would send SMS or emails, referring us to the portal to get a printout that we would take to the Zonal offices for documentation... My opinion tho

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2018
keboxxerxes:
lool.... very funny.... the mode of communication won't be by calls, that I am sure of. If we look at it from this angle, what would be the proof that we were contacted by DPR if we got to the zonal offices to get our APLs... Calls alone are not a sufficient proof... My opinion would be that they would send SMS or emails, referring us to the portal to get a printout that we would take to the Zonal offices for documentation... My opinion tho

He has not answered d call or sms question.
I wonder why he is dodging d questions
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pantyboy: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2018
A follow up mail was sent.....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2018
keboxxerxes:
i concur
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dane15: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2018
I am not in the race but I have watched this journey with the keenness of an eagle.

I am happy it has finally ended for you all.

I want you all to appreciate God it didn't go the same way with NLNG. 80% on merit is quite high.

If you didn't make it, it is not the end of the world. Rejection simply means you are too good for DPR or there is something better than DPR waiting for you out there; find that thing.

If you did, make good use of the opportunity. Be a blessing to your loved ones, the less privileged and the people around you. God didn't give you the job just because of you.

I wish you guys all the best!!! Shalom

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2018
pantyboy:
A follow up mail was sent.....

please can u post the follow up mail
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2018
He may be lying
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2018
only one person so far on this forum......

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.