Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678457 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Energist1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS! may God take you higher!

bu is it 150k a month that we have all been dying for here.. abi there is more to this than meets the eye? please dont be angry

fachuba:
I give God all the accolades

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Congratulations @fachuba grin

fachuba:
I give God all the accolades

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kawounited: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Congratulations to fachuba..

Where are those agents of "sad news".. God Has put u guys to shame...

I guess, u will all gonna have heartache tonight.... Yeye

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
congratulations Fachuba, I tap into your blessing.
my apl is next

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Energist1:
CONGRATULATIONS! may God take you higher!

bu is it 150k a month that we have all been dying for here.. abi there is more to this than meets the eye? please dont be angry

150k is just the basic, with other allowances, you will walk home with over 300k every month.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
I am seeing congrats and figures flying. did i miss something? shocked

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by RoxyN: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Yes yes, many with me inclusive. i will gladly leave the bank for N150,000.
dprpikin:

My Sis, even if the total amount per month is 150,000, many here will still accept it with two hands.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Energist1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
true sha

dprpikin:

My Sis, even if the total amount per month is 150,000, many here will still accept it with two hands.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
RoxyN:
Yes yes, many with me inclusive. i will gladly leave the bank for N150,000.

Same here bro, I will take a pay-cut to leave where I am too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
There's a way some of us discourage others from sharing info here. I posted because I saw that people where still discouraged. From my understanding, the letters are dispatched in batches but everything or almost everything should be rounded up before the week ends. All the best to the others. I go Sha still share if I learn anything new

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SparkleAce: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Congratulations fachuba

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
fachuba:
There's a way some of us discourage others from sharing info here. I posted because I saw that people where still discouraged. From my understanding, the letters are dispatched in batches but everything or almost everything should be rounded up before the week ends. All the best to the others. I go Sha still share if I learn anything new
Congratulations!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nooone: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
princely83:

Liar!!!!

First, you don’t know me & you called me a liar?
Second, believe what you want, I’ve known since at least March that my name was on the list for EH,
Third, I’ve got several options (have a job & an appointment letter) so DPR or not, I’m very good
Fourth, next time be circumspect before you live another person’s reality. Also, mind your language when you talk to people, especially people you don’t know.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GinaU: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
[
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lolablacq: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please I have a question people. Will everyone’s APL be dispatched to them at home or some of us will be contacted to come pick it up?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostgambler: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Congrats to all who have been contacted so far tho, but I feel everyone should have been contacted at once. After all this mental torture God forbid say make person no see im own letter smh

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Seems the FIRS thread pattern is playing out here. People with sponsors got theirs first. But it didn't stop the 'few' chosen ones from getting theirs later. It is well. Congrats to Fachuba and every other person that will be employed.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good evening everyone. This is what I know.....................
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
From Fachuba's very first post, I could deduce that she had very long legs. Who do I blame for my case. Me sef must work hard so my children will have long legs in future cool

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by futureenergy: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nooone:
It is true that people have been contacted. Just been contacted about where I want to be posted to.

Same here. Was contacted about 4hrs ago. Guess you're EH.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
DouglasHoc:
From Fachuba's very first post, I could deduce that she had very long legs. Who do I blame for my case. Me sef must work hard so my children will have long legs in future cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
fachuba:

Please confirm if you got a letter of posting with your APL.. Do you know which Zonal Office you are to resume.?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
DouglasHoc:

Hey sir, do not limit your unborn kids because of DPR.They could as well be extremely brilliant kids topping their peers at top ivy league schools of the world and then proceed to work for top, world class organisations.

I don't think the imafidon's kids will need any long legs to get jobs out there in the UK.

Just a thought. Be blessed.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ferguson0709:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ferguson0709:

Plz what did you know? Tell us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
fachuba:

Abeg oooo babe, wch state you from?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
futureenergy:

Kindly share the number that called you. Response will be highly appreciated
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hello Fachuba,

What position did you apply for and did they state what office branch you will be posted to? Thanks.

fachuba:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nooone: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
futureenergy:

Yes EH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P