Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3685048 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by afosahid: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
tafrica:

Sincerely, there is no data for such argument, anything else will just be on speculation and guess work.
Experienced cadre might be debatable in one has access to their applications which will talk about their work experiences but such is not possible for graduate cadre.

My humble opinion

Yeah I know it will be quite difficult to ascertain. But at the same time, a lot of people see the large number of applicants for jobs and they immediately start putting up figures of unemployment.

Anyways I wish all applicants the best!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hello guys! Any latest info on DPR reqruitment?for i have no where to get info on dat except following d thread here ,pls if u have reliable info kindly comment ,ur reliable coments are highly appreciated.Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Selfhood: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Femijohnson2020:
Hello guys! Any latest info on DPR reqruitment?for i have no where to get info on dat except following d thread here ,pls if u have reliable info kindly comment ,ur reliable coments are highly appreciated.Thanks.

Nothing o. We just dey hear different things. Check that HRtechnique.com

If anyone has info please share o. Its well sha
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
afosahid:

Yeah I know it will be quite difficult to ascertain. But at the same time, a lot of people see the large number of applicants for jobs and they immediately start putting up figures of unemployment.

Anyways I wish all applicants the best!
hope you know the population of unemployed graduates that applied for dpr niiii. D population is much. They just have to be screening the credentials of applicants one by one. Infact the population is huge last year. The points there is that they suppose to announce the various vacant that should be fill not announcing to each and everyone that's searching for job. Both the masters level and PH.D level apply for dpr and that's one of the things that makes the population that applied much. Now they will choose from all the test centers listed in the application form.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Check the latest news from dpr website here via their website address. https://dpr.gov.ng/index/house-committee-on-upstream-reiterate-support-for-dpr/

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 5:06am On Jan 24, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Check the latest news from dpr website here via their website address. https://dpr.gov.ng/index/house-committee-on-upstream-reiterate-support-for-dpr/
But Johnny nothing was said about the recruitment in the article if I am not mistaken.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SomBaby(f): 6:02am On Jan 29, 2017
Bikonu I can't log on to my profile again...It keeps bringing me back to the login page. If I enter another password, it tells me... Wrong credentials. If I enter my email for password reset, it takes me to an error page...

Bikonu, anyone experiencing same? Please revert. Anyone with a solution... Please revert as well

Dalunu
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by charlie42(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2017
SomBaby:
Bikonu I can't log on to my profile again...It keeps bringing me back to the login page. If I enter another password, it tells me... Wrong credentials. If I enter my email for password reset, it takes me to an error page...

Bikonu, anyone experiencing same? Please revert. Anyone with a solution... Please revert as well

Dalunu

As long as you dint forgot ur password you should be able to log in otherwise maybe it's one of those ish with recruitment portal. Hold on they will fix it.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2017
SomBaby:

Dalunu
click on forgot password
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MadMullah: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hello guys,
Please I am interested in having the DPR past questions too. To whom do I forward my email?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
MadMullah:
Hello guys,
Please I am interested in having the DPR past questions too. To whom do I forward my email?
Forward it to seun or davide470
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donasere(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2017
mayoor15:

Savage!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by seekayomo(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
mayoor15:
I am also interested in the past questions too. Thanks!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pinkieblue(f): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool cool *Whistling*

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
ik4real90:
lucky u...I dy arnd 170k
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Structuralman: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
ik4real90:

Congrats bro. Mine is around 200k plus and its still showing pending for me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Adet5(m): 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Structuralman:

Congrats bro. Mine is around 200k plus and its still showing pending for me.
Pls send me the link to log in to the website
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jamesmor: 1:32am On Jan 31, 2017
@ Ik4real90, please kindly add me up on watsapp,I wld
like to urgently share an information with u. Ma no 08052490359.thks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kakamorufu(m): 1:35am On Jan 31, 2017
Niceone
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jamesmor: 1:46am On Jan 31, 2017
@ Ik4real90,pls Ik kindly add me up on watsapp.I wld like to urgently share an information wit u...... 08052490359.thks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 3:08am On Jan 31, 2017
ik4real90:
waooo congrats bro for d first screening. well am happy for u ooo. it seems they are doing d screening bit by bit. the population that applied is huge. well each and everyone shouldn't panic oooo.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bulgaria(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2017
Anybody with past questions should help me please.. Oyetundeoyedemi@gmail.com or 08062459784
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by girlyesosae(f): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2017
ik4real90:

Good on you man!. Thank God they are finally starting. What prompted you to check even, or did they send you an email?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by charlie42(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2017
ik4real90:
Nice one. Congrats
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tafrica(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2017
LOL at people saying congrats as if it was the offer letter.

I actually understand the feelings, after several months of waiting for "Approved" to appear on the application status.

All the best to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FixNaija(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2017
ik4real90:
Mine is around 70k+
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ogoo4real: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Please how do I reset my password.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by spacks(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Is it just me? undecided the dpr website seems not to be openning .... I'm using my phone..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Elcid1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmm am just 8000 and mine is still pending successful. Looks like it's only one guy has been approved. Who's with me?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kingofchess(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
jamesmor:
@ Ik4real90,pls Ik kindly add me up on watsapp.I wld like to urgently share an information wit u...... 08052490359.thks
pls also add mine too...08065477536

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.