Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682680 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Pls, make sure your address is verifiable so that what happens to some Akwaibom employees in 2013 won't happen to you. Letter are now in main room for official distributions. Delta got just 5 slot in 2013. They may have the lowest slot as we speak cuz they have much staff working here already. I repeat, make sure your address is verifiable.

Good Luck ladies and gentlemen.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Licht: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2018
Patiently waiting for the call to come pick up my APL.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2018
Xtruzz:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Pls, make sure your address is verifiable so that what happens to some Akwaibom employees in 2013 won't happen to you. Letter are now in main room for official distributions. Delta got just 5 slot in 2013. They may have the lowest slot as we speak cuz they have much staff working here already. I repeat, make sure your address is verifiable.

no SMS or mail or update of portal what is the means of contacting successful candidates
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2018
My phone is fully charged. Patiently waiting for the call grin
Xtruzz:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BakoAluta377: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2018
Good morning Mr marvel and hopeful pls any latest update
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Xtruzz:

I thought they will also use SMS/call to reach successful candidates. I have move out of my previous address on the portal and my current address is not clear as it is a new site. So I still allow my former address on the portal.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uridadole: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2018
If letters are already in the mail room, who is going to start looking at portal to get address now?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2018
SMS and Email are very okay. Worry not please.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2018
uridadole:
If letters are already in the mail room, who is going to start looking at portal to get address now?

Notwithstanding.
There is a way you all can still verify if your address would be picked by Nipost software.
They may call and send SMS but they may want to just send the letters rather than to pick it.

There is a step by step guide on how to ensure your address is valid and can be picked. You dont want to make a mistake.
Its on the main page of www.HRtechnique.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Xtruzz:

Yes everyone. Very important you verify your addresses.
Check www.HRtechnique.com main page on how to verify that you have entered your address correctly even though you feel you have.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2018
dprpikin:
Even if the letters will be dispatched by courier, which is the best method to avoid stories, the recipients should also be pre-informed either by email, text or call. Failure to do any of the above will amount to deliberate carelessness on the part of DPR.
Exactly

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kwajay(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2018
Names should be published shikena...so that u know if u are expecting the letter. someone like me didnt receive email nor sms for the interview. if not for the portal i wouldnt know.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2018
dprpikin:
Even if the letters will be dispatched by courier, which is the best method to avoid stories, the recipients should also be pre-informed either by email, text or call. Failure to do any of the above will amount to deliberate carelessness on the part of DPR.

Na so e bi, gidigbam! gidigbam!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Xtruzz:

Kindly clarify, is this distribution taking place from HQ or from the zonal offices?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2018
See how thread full, DPR sha no try. All this suspense. Federal jobs na pple when dey house when no get any idea about wetin dey happen, dey get the jobs.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BakoAluta377: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Walush Ferguson Tami neverdown smartgrid and marvel any update!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DarkShades: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2018
Hopefully page 700 will be opened with good news in sha Allah! grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by juola(f): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2018
NECBEC:
Praise Jesus the Almighty and all knowing God who knows the beginning from the end. Just got a call from Lagos office to go and collect my Apl on
congratulations,please what did you apply for?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bluemalam: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2018
dprpikin:
Bluemalam, our retired time keeper, good to see you viewing the thread. Though surprised u've not turned redmalam yet. grin grin

Lol, almost turned redmalam with all the documentation wahala (got an APL couple of weeks ago [different MDA not DPR] and been busy) hence my absence.

Y'all been holding down the fort nicely; we keep on praying to make the merit list and congrats to those already on the golden horse.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2018
NECBEC:
Praise Jesus the Almighty and all knowing God who knows the beginning from the end. Just got a call from Lagos office to go and collect my Apl in Abuja on Wednesday or so... was too happy to even hear the rest
Congrats man. You applied as?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2018
NECBEC:
Praise Jesus the Almighty and all knowing God who knows the beginning from the end. Just got a call from Lagos office to go and collect my Apl in Abuja on Wednesday or so... was too happy to even hear the rest

Congrats. .. During induction we need to indicate our monikers too grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2018
What did you apply for? GT or EH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2018
NECBEC:

What did you apply for? GT or HR
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bluemalam: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2018
dprpikin:

Good to hear. Congrats. Wishing you success in your chosen career.

Lol @ chosen career grin.

My brother the chosen career is the call I'm waiting for, but a bird in hand is worth a thousand in the bush wink. Thanks still.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mud86(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2018
dprpikin:
Oga pressurization, is Lagos still sharing APLs today?
hopefully APL will continue flowing this week. l pray we will b contacted soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P