Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681868 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ugokrix10: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
@Marvel65 please can I chat up with you for something, please... Ugokrix2@gmail.com. Thanks boss
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Marvel65:

I don’t want to reveal much for now. Take my advise, ask someone to help check your name on the list ASAP. If your name isn’t on the list, quickly seek for help. Now is the time!!!. There’s a lot going on right now.
Check ur mail
I sent u something
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
Marvel65:

I don’t want to reveal much for now. Take my advise, ask someone to help check your name on the list ASAP. If your name isn’t on the list, quickly seek for help. Now is the time!!!. There’s a lot going on right now.
Marvel contact... Johnisaacnaija@gmail. I got something
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hajiaty: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
@naijainstinct, I sent u a pm pls respond.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
naijainstinct:
@Marvel65, Thank you so much Sir. This one you have said is even enough. I know what to do. God bless you.

I have confirmed how many slots my state got and I have confirmed there is one slot for the position I applied for on the list. The only challenge I'm having is knowing the name of that person that got the slot. But I should cross that bridge today.

Pls mail me, we need to talk. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SOBI93: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
can one visit the Lagos office as a EH, if not call but sure the name is on the list
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sempe123: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
piro2rule:

Pls mail me, we need to talk. Thanks
bros,pls have u been able to see the list for anambra?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GuyMan50: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hello futureenergy,

I understand you're an EH applicant, and you were contacted to inquire of preferred location to be posted.
I'd like to know if you've collected your APL or still waiting like most of us EH.

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SOBI93: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Thank you so much Sir. This one you have said is even enough. I know what to do. God bless you.

I have confirmed how many slots my state got and I have confirmed there is one slot for the position I applied for on the list. The only challenge I'm having is knowing the name of that person that got the slot. But I should cross that bridge today.

Are u from Oyo state and an EH, kindly talk to me

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sandeiwhite: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
Please @Marvel, any update for Edo State. Ur comment will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
naijainstinct:
Is it still possible to lobby one's name into the stakeholder's list at this point or will it be a fruitless effort? (I mean, can new letters be issued in the SH list?).

I'm thinking of exploring other options as I'm already losing hope on the merit list.

Marvel65:

naijainstinct:
@Marvel65, Thank you so much Sir. This one you have said is even enough. I know what to do. God bless you.

Talk about descending to a new level of filth cheesy. So now is the time to find the person got the job on merit and remove his name right. I don’t even blame you guys. when the head is sick, the whole body is sick.

I am glad the world is witnessing this, a major regulatory body that has not left a single strand of integrity. We are just waiting for Mordecai Danteni Baba Ladan and Ahmad Rufai Shakur to blow the final whistle, then come and tell the world that they conducted a free and fair recruitment.

We have nothing to lose. With time all would be known, you that deludes yourself into thinking that you got it on merit, you would know the persons that had the highest scores from your state, that should have been picked for the departments you applied to. Alot would happen, you wait. Lets enjoy the show.

They want to retire well, I laugh grin.

NB: If you are reading this, remember you can't please everybody. If you like give the whole 600 slots to stakeholders. We would still have people to rally to our side to fight our cause. We have nothing to lose, good luck protecting all you have stolen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pogba06: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Harddiskng:

Talk about descending to a new level of filth cheesy. So now is the time to find the person got the job on merit and remove his name right. I don’t even blame you guys. when the head is sick, the whole body is sick.

I am glad the world is witnessing this, a major regulatory body that has not left a single strand of integrity. We are just waiting for Mordecai Danteni Baba Ladan and Ahmad Rufai Shakur to blow the final whistle, then come and tell the world that they conduct a free and fair recruitment.

We have nothing to lose. With time all would be known, you that deludes yourself into thinking that you got it on merit, you would know the persons that had the highest scores from your state, that should have been picked for the departments you applied to. Alot would happen, you wait. Lets enjoy the show.

NB: If you are reading this, remember you can't please everybody. If you like give the whole 600 slots to stakeholders. We would still have people to rally to our side to fight our cause. We have nothing to lose, good luck protecting all you have stolen.

Well said bro...well said!!!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Harddiskng:

I am glad the world is witnessing this, a major regulatory body that has not left a single strand of integrity. We are just waiting for Mordecai Danteni Baba Ladan and Ahmad Rufai Shakur to blow the final whistle, then come and tell the world that they conduct a free and fair recruitment.

respect!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Taofaj4u(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Anyone with knowledge of selected GT from OYO State? Please PM me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Harddiskng:

Nice one.
Just know this, DPR was given approval to recruit 700. Im sure you can do the math.
The names on the current list will not be replaced.
There’s a list coming up. Use everything you’ve got to get your name on the list. I won’t say more than this. Time waits no Man!!!.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
If you rae EH and have received a call to come pick up APL please kindly indicate ont his thread
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
sandeiwhite:
Please @Marvel, any update for Edo State. Ur comment will be highly appreciated.

I don’t have any information concerning Edo state. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GuyMan50: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Marvel65:

Nice one.
Just know this, DPR was given approval to recruit 700. Im sure you can do the math.
There’s a list coming up. Use everything you’ve got to get your name on the list. I won’t say more than this. Time waits no Man!!!.

How about the EH/Management/Union slashing conundrum?

Let them please, release the EH list and douse the anxiety. They can continue to gradually do the background list and please the SHs.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
If indeed another list is coming up, why did they suspend calling of successful ones?
Marvel65:

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by gulmah: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Marvel65:

Sir, You get one for Kebbi ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
[ quote author=Marvel65 post=69634257]

Nice one.
There’s a list coming up. Use everything you’ve got to get your name on the list. I won’t say more than this. Time waits no Man!!!. [/quote]

@Marvel, so the meaning of this is that another list containing 100 people will be added.
Ok! Will it only be for stakeholders, or can merit peeps merit the list?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hajiaty: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Marvel65:

[color=#006600][/color]

Do you have information concerning Lagos state?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chrisahembe(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
please,and please can somebody tell me whats up with Benue? have any one been cotacted here
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Please Marvel has any EH been contacted so far?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SOBI93: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
@ marvel, pls when is calling going to continue especially for d EH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
GuyMan50:

How about the EH/Management/Union slashing conundrum?

Let them please, release the EH list and douse the anxiety. They can continue to gradually do the background list and please the SHs.

I provide updates with regards to the EH issue later. Everything is going to be fine.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chrisahembe(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
@ Marvel65, please do you have any information on Benue especially, GT-
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by futureenergy: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
GuyMan50:
Hello futureenergy,

I understand you're an EH applicant, and you were contacted to inquire of preferred location to be posted.
I'd like to know if you've collected your APL or still waiting like most of us EH.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

I've been told to pick up the letter, but yet to collect since I'm not in town. Making arrangements to see possibility of accepting/rejecting the offer in absentia.

Sorry . . . have been so busy to type here. Would make a detailed post in a few days' time.
By the way, I'm from SE based in South South.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
The list that has just been released consist of only 200 names. Another list of 200 names will be released after this set of new recruits have started training. As for the final 200, a fresh recruitment would be conducted. Let us just pray to make the next list.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GuyMan50: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
futureenergy:

I've been told to pick up the letter, but yet to collect since I'm not in town. Making arrangements to see possibility of accepting/rejecting the offer in absentia.

Sorry . . . have been so busy to type here. Would make a detailed post in a few days' time.
By the way, I'm from SE based in South South.

Okay. Thank you for responding to my question. I was beginning to think say you done snob me. grin

Good luck with the arrangements and decision.

God bless.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
What is the true status of EH? Anyone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Crane1:
[ quote author=Marvel65 post=69634257]

Nice one.

@Marvel, so the meaning of this is that another list containing 100 people will be added.
Ok! Will it only be for stakeholders, or can merit peeps merit the list?

It’s not going to be easy, I can’t guarantee merit on the list but I believe some may be considered. It’s going to be more than 100 considering that fact that the 103 names on the EH list will be slashed by half. It’s important you have a strong backing even with tho you merited it. There are many aggrieved persons, so it’s going to be a tough one.

After all of these, there will also be a supplementary list. Don’t be surprised after resumption dates and induction more candidates will be called to pick up APLs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.