Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3685999 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 04, 2019
Loading everytime, have you collected your own APL Or what is it that is loading?
suchsland:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Marvel68:

I can assure you that the successful ones will be called & they will be required to resume ASAP in February.

DPR never serious as you think bro. A company that failed to manage and complete 2016 recruitment, how would it regulate and manage Nigeria oil sectors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Day 1 gone, no show undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Some people are just funny. They've been telling you people "next week", "next month it is" for over a year now. Una no dey taya. shocked shocked B like say you people like hot beans too much. Anyways, what's my own sef.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Epianuuu: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
@unknownuser, its Marvel. Marvel is a blatant liar. He is the one giving people false info. Do not believe Marvel, una no go hear.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Unknownuser:
Some people are just funny. They've been telling you people "next week", "next month it is" for over a year now. Una no dey taya. shocked shocked B like say you people like hot beans too much. Anyways, what's my own sef.

Epianuuu:
@unknownuser, its Marvel. Marvel is a blatant liar. He is the one giving people false info. Do not believe Marvel, una no go hear.

You guys should just move on na
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jasab(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
By God grace we shall laugh This month over DPR stuff moreover Mr marvel is right I too follow how the thing is going on just let us continue pray and let the arrest the mind of PMB to sign it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Good evening everyone.
Someone had asked me here whether I just jumped in last month to join the crew of 'hope for positive outcome', the answer to that is that I have been participating in this thread for a long time, but I deactivated my account when I felt that the process was abt to it's conclusion.

Be that as it may, I don't think there is need for this present attacks and name calling simply bc some folks fail to appreciate those who 'sacrificiouly' devoted their time and effort towards the well-being of other people they stand no chance of gaining anything from their success in the end.

This process, I think, has gotten to the stage where you don't have to stay here any longer wn you feel that what is going on isn't advantageous to you again. It's just like you're going after a girl, wn you feel that her insult is sufficient enough, all u have to do as a mature person is to walk away silently, to show her that you can do without her. Following her around wherever she goes and whatever she does shows how you still depend on her, no matter how u claim to do without her. I believe those who claim no need of Marvel's info can see how deeply they depend on those info he has been giving.

Moreover, we are still lucky here bc majority of those who can give some classified info here are keeping quiet simply bc of our attitudinal approach. They give you info, you are happy but wn few of them testify that they are being called, you call them SH candidates and all sorts of negative names. If I may ask, where and how do u think that they get such level of top information?

I'm not saying that everything works perfectly well in this part of the world, but in situations like this recruitment, if you wish to tender some grievances, you know the appropriate place to do that, instead of attacking innocent persosns that are struggling for survival just like you.

For those who still have hope, let's all keep our faith active and believe in a better outcome very very very soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
jasab:
By God grace we shall laugh This month over DPR stuff moreover Mr marvel is right I too follow how the thing is going on just let us continue pray and let the arrest the mind of PMB to sign it.
Does this have anything to do with PMB too?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
This so-called Epianuuuu and Unknownuser are sore losers. I wonder what you are doing on this thread. Some people choose to be positive and keep faith on an issue and all you do is discourage them. Majority will agree with me that both of you have obviously not contributed anything meaningful to the thread. Why not just keep away and hold your peace. Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
*Smiles*

P+4
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
What does it take for you to meritize this last list of names.
a. Any list of persons published now can be taken as merit
b. Atleast if one person from this thread is called, is all it takes to confirm its merit.
c. I can only confirm its merit if and only if I AM CALLED.
d. Anything goes for me.

Sincere answer needed. If you know, you know.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2019
Mr Marvel pls we need an update. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2019
My fellow followers of this thread. Let's not loose ourselves over dpr matter. This abusive names calling(losers*lairs) won't make dpr rain APLs on top of our heads.,)), but will only speak ill of our characters. If u can't join them.. keep shut lipsrsealed. U must not show up presence dole. Pls don't make the environment less conducive.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ngwoike:
Mr Marvel pls we need an update. Thanks

Pls Marvel68, I need an update.Thanks for your kind gesture. This message is for me alone oh...I'm only speaking for myself
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
I wonder why Nigerians dont want to learn. Your head is burning and ur asking for more fuel. Ok continue, this is the week. We shall know whom to believe.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Na laugh i just dey laugh.

I think the picture is a lot clearer now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gec8:
Na laugh i just dey laugh.

I think the picture is a lot clearer now.

Hahahaha. The Disavower couldn't wait to get to the ends of the Earth before seeing clearly. Laugh Wan Tear My Belle for here. Bros I join you also for "Na laugh I just dey laugh". grin grin Na all of us the see am together.

Keep faith guys, the week is still fresh.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
peepydelano:
it should not exceed next week base on what I gathered from my own end.

What did your source tell you?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sincerely speaking, the second list is confirmed. But the information reaching us now is the funds. Elections has taken a huge part of it. Calls will be rolling in after the election. Please keep the faith high.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Xtruzz, I hope you are viewing this thread constantly, any information from your side?
We should not depend on Marvel alone. If the recruitment has ended, we will get to know through our different sources.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
dprsauce:
Sincerely speaking, the second list is confirmed. But the information reaching us now is the funds. Elections has taken a huge part of it. Calls will be rolling in after the election. Please keep the faith high.

Hahaha

When Xtruzz and the gang have collected APL, its merit people they don’t have the funds for

Jokes grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
*smiles*

P+3
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Epianuuu: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
When and if i talk, they will say i am discouraging people. Now the excuse is that no funds because of election. Is DPR, Inec? After now they go say after swearing in, after that they will say after they reshuffle cabinet.guys, let us hope there is another batch but not because these folks say so. Thesefolks sre not consistent.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Super Story
dprsauce:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2019
It's mid week already. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
I just the imagine say the way wey guys dey wait for background make Friday reach Make Dem tagg Marvel no be here ohhh.grin grin. Person wey no be DPR see bashing left right and center while the main men in the racket, Director and Shakur them wey no even know say this thread dey exist are left undisturbed. Am sure if them ask some people why dem no call them them go say na Marvel cause am. Chaiii this life grin grin

Xtruzz sef don japa, Brock say e don collect grin grin (you know say it get how you go talk take my word sotay the word come lost, you go just kukuma japa grin grin. na joke ohh).

Well as e be so today na Wednessday, hmmm. Make dey Mod just kukuma dey ready to close the thread abeg. E don do like that.

Marvel, Xtruzz, everybody una weldone ohhh. Better things ahead.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
I have started praying for the Marvel68 and I have a strong conviction it has been sealed.

Marvel, If truly you (and everyone that has ever handled the Marvel moniker) came here to help us, you will find help whenever you turn, before you even ask for help it would find you. The Sun, Earth, Wind, Waters, Every Power and Principality would help you and led you on the straight path of success.

...but if it is not so, you came here to delay and thwart the effort and dreams of the young people who this job can change their stories of their families. The Sun, Earth, Wind, Waters, Every Power and Principality will despise you and work against you. You will never find help the land of the living, nothing visible or invisible will ever provide you solace in the Almighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Same goes for everyone that has ever come to this thread and made conscious effort to deceive us.

A curse cause shall not stand. It also means a curse with a cause shall stand!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
*smiles*

P+2

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.