Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684502 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
makonko:

I was told here we are not waiting for national budget but DPR budget grin

DPR budget? Expound, please.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
Learnt a new one today, 'Expound' grin grin
Unknownuser:

DPR budget? Expound, please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yes, expound is the right word there.
Ebonybiuty:
Learnt a new one today, 'Expound' grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
yusufadebayo02:
i received a call from one of DPR official. That I should come to Their edovice to see n hear latest update by myself. I went there and saw already signed typed letter without seal... Skip skip skip... Inshort one oga at d top told me that what they are waiting for is passing of d budget. Even not only them waiting for d passing of d budget. Most of d security services are waiting for d same. Before d end of this month God deserve extra xxl praise from some not all merit candidates
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=makonko post=77456611]
Kings91, Do you know when the DPR budget will be done with?

I did explain this in my previous post, but you still...

Not only you, everyone awaits the passage of the national budget...the department's is a subset of the former. Although, not just the 'only' factors on the table, but all things being equal, it already ok.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2019
My apologies to those who sent mails, not that I ignored you. What I didn't say here, I won't tell you. Just calm down, soonest!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
If resumption is May through June as stipulated, calls should have started by now

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please do not be deceived, no one knows when the resumption will be. Even the almighty Marvel has failed several times on speculating resumption dates.

I'd advice you get distracted and busy and let those people do their thing. Na dem sabi. Lol

makonko:
If resumption is May through June as stipulated, calls should have started by now

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Please do not be deceived, no one knows when the resumption will be. Even the almighty Marvel has failed several times on speculating resumption dates.

I'd advice you get distracted and busy and let those people do their thing. Na dem sabi. Lol

@EbonyBiuty.. I am tempted to ask you ma'am is it that u believe there is another batch only the time they will be contacted you don't know or u don't believe any at all

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
eyebee01:

@EbonyBiuty.. I am tempted to ask you ma'am is it that u believe there is another batch only the time they will be contacted you don't know or u don't believe any at all

Good question. EbonyBiuty please answer

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 3:57am On Apr 13, 2019
eyebee01:

Bro, there is definitely a 2nd batch, when they will call is what I don't know and most people don't. Even top guys in DPR are not aware of the fact that there is a 2nd batch sef, its top secret...

Those guys do take their time in doing things and are very lackadaisical in their ways, just like most govt MDAs... Imagine the 1st batch just having their induction almost 8months after getting their offer letter (this is what a private establishment can never do)...

So like I'd always advise, let's just keep our fingers crossed and let them do their thing. Contacting the 2nd batch seems like the 2nd coming of Jesus. loool

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 3:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

Bro, there is definitely a 2nd batch, when they will call is what I don't know and most people don't. Even top guys in DPR are not aware of the fact that there is a 2nd batch sef, its top secret...

Those guys do take their time in doing things and are very lackadaisical in their ways, just like most govt MDAs... Imagine the 1st batch just having their induction almost 8months after getting their offer letter (this is what a private establishment can never do)...

So like I'd always advise, let's just keep our fingers crossed and let them do their thing. Contacting the 2nd batch seems like the 2nd coming of Jesus. loool

And the more reason why I will always be against the unnecessary speculations on the certainty of when they will call, that the likes of Marvel does, that in turn give people High Bp...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

And the more reason why I will always be against the unnecessary speculations on the certainty of when they will call, that the likes of Marvel does, that in turn give people High Bp...
OK I see

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2019
Good morning everyone..

I can't seem to post a comment unless I quote another comment, hence my reason for quoting this particular comment.

I had a revelation over the weekend and I want to suggest something and I want devoted volunteers who will go with me on this.

Can we have a 3 days white fasting ( for both Muslims and Christians) concerning this recruitment. If you will be volunteering to do this, the earliest time you can break your fast will have to be 3pm (this is key please).

I strongly believe there is nothing God cannot do and I want us to call forth our letters from whatever table it presently is, so it can be released and this recruitment can be done with and everyone can move on.

It is very certain there is a 2nd batch and reason for the delay cannot be ascertained by anyone till date.

Please if you don't believe in this course, kindly ignore, I don't want any negativity, I beg of you please.

If you are with me on this, I will be posting prayer points by 10pm starting from tonight (in case you are also led to wake up in the middle of the night within those 3 days to pray)

I pray God in His infinite mercies will hear us as we cry unto him..

I wish us all a very fruitful day and week.

eyebee01:

OK I see

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Good morning everyone..

I can't seem to post a comment unless I quote another comment, hence my reason for quoting this particular comment.

I had a revelation over the weekend and I want to suggest something and I want devoted volunteers who will go with me on this.

Can we have a 3 days white fasting ( for both Muslims and Christians) concerning this recruitment. If you will be volunteering to do this, the earliest time you can break your fast will have to be 3pm (this is key please).

I strongly believe there is nothing God cannot do and I want us to call forth our letters from whatever table it presently is, so it can be released and this recruitment can be done with and everyone can move on.

It is very certain there is a 2nd batch and reason for the delay cannot be ascertained by anyone till date.

Please if you don't believe in this course, kindly ignore, I don't want any negativity, I beg of you please.

If you are with me on this, I will be posting prayer points by 10pm starting from tonight (in case you are also led to wake up in the middle of the night within those 3 days to pray)

This is the only point. I am with you.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Good morning everyone..

Sing at least 7 songs of praise to the Lord.. Praise Him from the bottom of your heart..

Personalize these confessions:

1. I reject every spirit of doubt, fear and discouragement concerning my getting this Job in Jesus name

2. I cancel all ungodly delays to the manifestation of my miracle in Jesus name

3., Let the Angels of the Most High God roll away every stone of hindrance concerning this job in Jesus name

4. Oh Lord, hasten your word concerning my getting this Job in Jesus name.

5. I bind, plunder and render to nothing every anti-testimony, anti-miracle and anti-prosperity in the name of Jesus

6. You are God who answered Moses speedily at the Red sea, answer me by fire in Jesus name

7. I receive my victory over all the forces of wickedness in the name of Jesus

*Soak your prayers in the Blood of Jesus*

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
DonShearer:

This is the only point. I am with you.

Thank you so much bro.
Our prayers won't be in vain in Jesus name
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 3:55am On Apr 16, 2019
The best option at this present time...
The right thing to do and the right way to go...

I say my prayers too.

Ebonybiuty:

Thank you so much bro.

Our prayers won't be in vain in Jesus name
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 3:57am On Apr 16, 2019
It's right to turn unto God for help.
I say my prayers too.

Ebonybiuty:

Sing at least 7 songs of praise to the Lord.. Praise Him from the bottom of your heart..

1. I reject every spirit of doubt, fear and discouragement concerning my getting this Job in Jesus name

3., Let the Angels of the Most High God roll away every stone of hindrance concerning this job in Jesus name

5. I bind, plunder and render to nothing every anti-testimony, anti-miracle and anti-prosperity in the name of Jesus

6. You are God who answered Moses speedily at the Red sea, answer me by fire in Jesus name

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Optimusprime(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2019
You guys are so funny. After so many years it's nw u realised that prayer is the key.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2019
Yes. And thank you so much for your concern.

Optimusprime:
You guys are so funny. After so many years it's nw u realised that prayer is the key.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
2019 Budget passage likely tomorrow

BARRING the unforeseen, the National Assembly will pass this year’s Appropriation Bill tomorrow.

It was learnt yesterday that the Appropriation Committees of the Senate and House of Representatives have been working round the clock to ensure the submission of budget reports to the two chambers tomorrow.

To avoid any form of harmonization that will further delay the passage of the bill, both chambers plan to submit the same budget report.

On Tuesday last week, Senate President Bukola Saraki gave all sub-committees Wednesday deadline to submit their budget reports to the Appropriations Committee.

Saraki also mandated the Appropriation Committee to submit its budget report on April 11 for consideration and possible passage today.

But The Nation found out that the bill was not ready for submission for consideration at today’s plenary.

The Senate President had warned that the Appropriations Committee may be forced to use Executive submissions if the sub-committees failed to submit their reports to the Appropriations Committee by Wednesday.

Saraki described as unacceptable that only noted that only 24 out of 61 subcommittees committees had submitted their reports as at last week.

The budget item, curiously, was not listed on the Senate Order Paper on April 11.

A competent source told our reporter yesterday that “the Appropriation Committee is already putting finishing touches to its budget report for submission to the Senate in plenary on Wednesday (tomorrow).”

The source added that “barring any hiccup, the 2019 budget will be passed the same day.”

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Funny set of people. China receives approximately all juicy and major contracts in Nigeria, yet they don't pray to get it but rely on competence, intelligence, merit and bribery to get the Job. But subtracts bribery in serious other countries. Over religion is killing Africa and Africans

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

*Day Two*

1. Father, I come to you with a heart full of thanksgiving knowing fully well that all good things come from you

2. Oh Lord, I command the spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to be destroyed in Jesus name

3. Father, Your very name speaks to Your supernatural ability to do all things and with you, all things are possible; make every impossibility concerning this recruitment possible in the name of Jesus.

4. I call forth my employment letter from whatever table it is, in Jesus name

5. Whoever is in charge of this recruitment (please mention Shakur and Ladan's name) and have refused to let it come to an end, Heavenly father, let such a person not have rest of mind until I receive my employment letter in Jesus name

6. Lord, help my unbelief and doubt. Please give me the grace to have my faith strengthened in you.

7. Dear Lord, I thank you for answered prayers because I know this won't be in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Good morning everyone..

.......my father once said “A prayer warrior is more effective than an activist”.

I have been with you on this from the beginning. I am positive that all our prayers to God won’t be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Thanks so much. This means a lot.

Warm Regards

BrockSamson:

.......my father once said “A prayer warrior is more effective than an activist”.

I have been with you on this from the beginning. I am positive that all our prayers to God won’t be in vain.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Unknownuser:
2019 Budget passage likely tomorrow

BARRING the unforeseen, the National Assembly will pass this year’s Appropriation Bill tomorrow.

It was learnt yesterday that the Appropriation Committees of the Senate and House of Representatives have been working round the clock to ensure the submission of budget reports to the two chambers tomorrow.

To avoid any form of harmonization that will further delay the passage of the bill, both chambers plan to submit the same budget report.

On Tuesday last week, Senate President Bukola Saraki gave all sub-committees Wednesday deadline to submit their budget reports to the Appropriations Committee.

Saraki also mandated the Appropriation Committee to submit its budget report on April 11 for consideration and possible passage today.

But The Nation found out that the bill was not ready for submission for consideration at today’s plenary.

The Senate President had warned that the Appropriations Committee may be forced to use Executive submissions if the sub-committees failed to submit their reports to the Appropriations Committee by Wednesday.

Saraki described as unacceptable that only noted that only 24 out of 61 subcommittees committees had submitted their reports as at last week.

The budget item, curiously, was not listed on the Senate Order Paper on April 11.

A competent source told our reporter yesterday that “the Appropriation Committee is already putting finishing touches to its budget report for submission to the Senate in plenary on Wednesday (tomorrow).”

The source added that “barring any hiccup, the 2019 budget will be passed the same day.”

Anything new today?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
wixzer:

Anything new today?

Senate committee finally lays budget report

The senate committee on appropriations has laid the 2019 budget report.

The report was laid on Wednesday after Danjuma Goje, chairman of the senate appropriation committee, moved a motion.

The report ought to have been laid on Thursday but it was delayed because other standing committees had not submitted their report to the appropriation committee.

Senate President Bukola Saraki had given a deadline for the report to be laid last week Thursday and promised that the budget would be passed by April 16.

However, the delay in laying the budget report affected the passage of the budget.

Last week, Sunday Ogbuoji, vice-chairman of appropriations committee, said only 24 committees had submitted their reports.

“We are still having some challenges with the sub-committees on appropriations because out of the 61 committees that we have, only about 24 committees have submitted their reports and we are unable to go ahead and write the appropriation report unless we get further directive from here,” Ogbuoji said.

It is expected that the budget will be passed on Wednesday next week when the senate reconvenes from the Easter break.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Unknownuser:

Senate committee finally lays budget report

The senate committee on appropriations has laid the 2019 budget report.

The report was laid on Wednesday after Danjuma Goje, chairman of the senate appropriation committee, moved a motion.

The report ought to have been laid on Thursday but it was delayed because other standing committees had not submitted their report to the appropriation committee.

Senate President Bukola Saraki had given a deadline for the report to be laid last week Thursday and promised that the budget would be passed by April 16.

However, the delay in laying the budget report affected the passage of the budget.

Last week, Sunday Ogbuoji, vice-chairman of appropriations committee, said only 24 committees had submitted their reports.

“We are still having some challenges with the sub-committees on appropriations because out of the 61 committees that we have, only about 24 committees have submitted their reports and we are unable to go ahead and write the appropriation report unless we get further directive from here,” Ogbuoji said.

It is expected that the budget will be passed on Wednesday next week when the senate reconvenes from the Easter break.

This people and their wahala ooo. . Well, it's said that the best comes to those who wait. . . May this delay be in our favour. Ameeen. Indeed we have been patient enuf

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
MINISTERS have been directed to submit a comprehensive reports of their respective ministries.

They have till Wednesday, April 24, 2019 as the deadline for submission to the Presidential Audit Committee in the office of the Vice President.

They are also directed to submit all outstanding memos to Federal Executive Council to the Cabinet Affairs Office, Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, not later than Tuesday, 30th April, 2019.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

*Day Two*

1. Father, I come to you with a heart full of thanksgiving knowing fully well that all good things come from you

2. Oh Lord, I command the spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to be destroyed in Jesus name

3. Father, Your very name speaks to Your supernatural ability to do all things and with you, all things are possible; make every impossibility concerning this recruitment possible in the name of Jesus.

4. I call forth my employment letter from whatever table it is, in Jesus name

5. Whoever is in charge of this recruitment (please mention Shakur and Ladan's name) and have refused to let it come to an end, Heavenly father, let such a person not have rest of mind until I receive my employment letter in Jesus name

6. Lord, help my unbelief and doubt. Please give me the grace to have my faith strengthened in you.

7. Dear Lord, I thank you for answered prayers because I know this won't be in vain.

Sing at least 7 songs of praise to the Lord... Praise Him from the bottom of your heart..

Personalize these confessions...

1. Lord, forgive me of every sin in my life. Purge me of every sin standing between me and my miracle, testimony and breakthrough. Cleanse me O Lord of every sin that can sabotage my miracle

2. Lord, open the windows of heaven and change the story of my life. Let a mighty transformation take place in my life

3. Lord, let the wind of your Spirit go forth and bring in all that rightfully belongs to me; everything you have packaged for me for this year.

4. O Lord, wear a garment of favour on me and let it make me a recipient of a life changing divine visitation soonest in Jesus name

5. O Lord, favour me and give me an uncommon testimony and breakthrough this year.

6. I command doors of supernatural favour to open unto me from today (mention DPR ) in the name of Jesus.

7. Thank you for hearing me Lord, for I have prayed in Jesus name, AMEN!

*Soak your prayers in the blood of Jesus*

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Love your consistency on this course... It is well appreciated.

Thank you.

Ebonybiuty:

Sing at least 7 songs of praise to the Lord... Praise Him from the bottom of your heart..

Personalize these confessions...

1. Lord, forgive me of every sin in my life. Purge me of every sin standing between me and my miracle, testimony and breakthrough. Cleanse me O Lord of every sin that can sabotage my miracle

2. Lord, open the windows of heaven and change the story of my life. Let a mighty transformation take place in my life

3. Lord, let the wind of your Spirit go forth and bring in all that rightfully belongs to me; everything you have packaged for me for this year.

4. O Lord, wear a garment of favour on me and let it make me a recipient of a life changing divine visitation soonest in Jesus name

5. O Lord, favour me and give me an uncommon testimony and breakthrough this year.

6. I command doors of supernatural favour to open unto me from today (mention DPR ) in the name of Jesus.

7. Thank you for hearing me Lord, for I have prayed in Jesus name, AMEN!

*Soak your prayers in the blood of Jesus*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.