Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684918 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is how we voted in respect of the hashtags.

5. #DPR2016recruitmentInconclusive 12Likes

7. #DPR2016recruitmentWhereIsTheMerit 8Likes

3. #DPR!CommonNigeriansMatter 7Likes

1. #DPR2016recruitment 7Likes

2. #AhmadShakurWhereIsYourIntegrity 4Shares

4. #AhmadShakurMustDoTheRightThing 2Shares

8. #AhmadShakurYouFailedTheCommonNigerians 2Shares

6. #DPR2016recruitmentWhereIsTheOpenness 0Share

Note: Our focus is on the first three hashtags. Some might want to use any of the other five hashtags but it should not be used at the expense of our target hashtags.

MODALITIES FOR USE OF THE HASHTAGS ON TWITTER
1. Every tweet MUST contain the 3 hashtags for effectiveness or split the hashtags in different tweets but ensure the all get equal representation to trend.

2. You can tag one or more accounts for each tweet but put into consideration the limit for a tweet ensuring that atleast the hashtag(s) is/are included for every tweet.

3. Tweet about any grievance or disappointment you know is associated with the recruitment as the body of the tweet.

For example,
@dprhotonline You needed me for public test & interview but need stakeholder candidates to share secret slots & appointment letters #DPR2016recruitmentWhereIsTheMerit

So in essence we need to tweet as much as we can. Get our friends and relatives to join in this cause. Tag any account you are convinced can help. Ignore all the distractions and the "they can't help" or "it won't work" prophets. Do what is right. Whether it works or not, it's not a do or die affair, but be hopeful IT WILL WORK.

To make an impact I suggest we agree on time ranges to tweet and how many days we intend to take this protest. For instance (8am to 12pm) then (3pm to 8pm). How long in days should we go? Its never going to be easy, we know but we will try.

Also, we will need to open a thread on nairaland to indicate DPR trending on the 2016 recruitment on twitter. We will hit from all angles.

Yes, they prefer the status quo, they are ready to laugh when it fails. Goodluck to them. I will gladly see it fail doing what is right to change things than do nothing on the words of epistle preaching prophets.

We move forward. May God be with our cause. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
JWhite2Deep:
B

You’ve spoken more than you’ve jumped into action. What is holding you? Please do what you have to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gec8:

You’ve spoken more than you’ve jumped into action. What is holding you? Please do what you have to.

Ship has sailed long ago by your thinking, but nobody comes here more than you. You need to check your health seriously. No offence.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Xtruzz pls anything for us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fensals: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nice strategy!

However, Timing is key.
I am no social media expert, but...
#COZA #BusolaDakolo

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
No jokes why not you guys just come together and do a video on YouTube just like busola dakolo it will help the trending qnd then you will all be personally invited and handed over APLs

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
And the working days of June ends.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Goodlucknigeria: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
JWhite2Deep:

Note: Our focus is on the first three hashtags. Some might want to use any of the other five hashtags but it should not be used at the expense of our target hashtags.

1. Every tweet MUST contain the 3 hashtags for effectiveness or split the hashtags in different tweets but ensure the all get equal representation to trend.

2. You can tag one or more accounts for each tweet but put into consideration the limit for a tweet ensuring that atleast the hashtag(s) is/are included for every tweet.

3. Tweet about any grievance or disappointment you know is associated with the recruitment as the body of the tweet.

For example,
@dprhotonline You needed me for public test & interview but need stakeholder candidates to share secret slots & appointment letters #DPR2016recruitmentWhereIsTheMerit

So in essence we need to tweet as much as we can. Get our friends and relatives to join in this cause. Tag any account you are convinced can help. Ignore all the distractions and the "they can't help" or "it won't work" prophets. Do what is right. Whether it works or not, it's not a do or die affair, but be hopeful IT WILL WORK.

To make an impact I suggest we agree on time ranges to tweet and how many days we intend to take this protest. For instance (8am to 12pm) then (3pm to 8pm). How long in days should we go? Its never going to be easy, we know but we will try.

Also, we will need to open a thread on nairaland to indicate DPR trending on the 2016 recruitment on twitter. We will hit from all angles.

Yes, they prefer the status quo, they are ready to laugh when it fails. Goodluck to them. I will gladly see it fail doing what is right to change things than do nothing on the words of epistle preaching prophets.

You are a doing a very great job! Now that deadline has passed without any information from DPR, it's time to agree on the day and time on when to start the Twitter post. "It's better to see we fail doing what is right to change things than do nothing on the words of epistle preaching prophets"

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
JWhite2Deep:

Ship has sailed long ago by your thinking, but nobody comes here more than you. You need to check your health seriously. No offence.

It has sailed long ago, it’s a fact and I stand by it.

But you, you have been here for days now threatening and puffing. Don’t be a p*ssy and do what you must. Anyone who ascribes to your MO doesn’t need to check their health because they person is sick and so are you.

Go to Twitter and stop huffing and puffing like a cheap balloon
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fighting for recruitment that will be 4years old I’m a couple of months. Nigerians though. Tufia
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Did someone say Tag family and FRIENDS? Like seriously? If you had been employed, will you remember them or give them a bit of the cake? Or will you come here to assist other hopeful to champion this course?

Until we do selfless services, we the masses will continue to cry of oppression.

Like I'll always say, Doing good for selfish reasons doesn't make you good, it just makes you good at being SELFISH.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
maluga:
Xtruzz pls anything for us

What else do you want from her?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
JWhite2Deep:

For example,

You can now kick start... Majority carries the vote
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gec8:

It has sailed long ago, it’s a fact and I stand by it.

But you, you have been here for days now threatening and puffing. Don’t be a p*ssy and do what you must. Anyone who ascribes to your MO doesn’t need to check their health because they person is sick and so are you.

Go to Twitter and stop huffing and puffing like a cheap balloon

And you still hang on the thread, confused and ashamed to let go of your foolishness asslicking Marvel and Xtruzz. Am sure thinking your loyalty would deliver your APL to your room. grin grin. When they casted your mental deficiency out of their system you have turned on them and everything DPR.

Why are you still here? The shame cannot let you just go like that, in your mind you will be like "na so I mumuly follow Marvel and Xtruzz? chaii" grin grin

Run along kiddo, mummy has prepared your dinner. Wall Gecko ni, Gec8 ko. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ojb555666: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm, the way some persons here are taking this protest of a thing personal makes one to wonder what their motive is. Or could it be that they have hidden interest that the protest might jeopardize? It's a free world, allow them to do what suites them.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dozylala90(f): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dozylala90:
This would be my final post here, but will come around in December when the next recruitment might have kickstarted.
As many of you know, I'm just a new entrant without a rope talk-less of a string to pull. I'm however able to source info being in the HR function. Now, this was what I found out from a source whose reliability is not in doubt.
- Letters dispatched on Thursday have gotten to their destinations and successful ones already contacted. (Undoubtedly the merit has lost this one)
- The curtain has now fallen on the 2016 DPR recruitment, however there is another opportunity lurking by December. Do not feel discouraged to give it another shot
Now I feel really saddened and wish I could make it right, but I guess this is how much I can go. Take this as an experience to learn that sometimes you have to make it happen for yourself. We now come again in December.
Nigeria would work again!
All the best guys!!!

any hint on the number of those on the list?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dozylala90:
This would be my final post here, but will come around in December when the next recruitment might have kickstarted.
As many of you know, I'm just a new entrant without a rope talk-less of a string to pull. I'm however able to source info being in the HR function. Now, this was what I found out from a source whose reliability is not in doubt.
- Letters dispatched on Thursday have gotten to their destinations and successful ones already contacted. (Undoubtedly the merit has lost this one)
- The curtain has now fallen on the 2016 DPR recruitment, however there is another opportunity lurking by December. Do not feel discouraged to give it another shot
Now I feel really saddened and wish I could make it right, but I guess this is how much I can go. Take this as an experience to learn that sometimes you have to make it happen for yourself. We now come again in December.
All the best guys!!!

Guy go and sleep. Takwa nchi afo osisa ebeayi. Fake rumour
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Well both dozala90 and papeedyno seem to be consistent with one another...

Letters have been dispatched
Letters arrived their destinations
The only issue now is if any some or every one have been contacted!

We wait for nextweek may God see us through beyond thhat time...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dozylala90:
Not new or news
It's faux statements like this I have problems with. With the current spate of things, it is perfectly normal/ expected to be discouraged, and not bother giving it another shot, except na whites go handle the recruitment sha o, otherwise it would be a shot in futility.
Sad truth, Making it happen in this instance means get connections anywhich way, sleep with a senator, be a gigolo, sleep with a senator's daughter/son, sha find a way to get one person in power in your corner before applying for FG job...or be ready to bribe your way with money if body no work. That is naija for you. They dont give a damn about your aptitude.
Um..HOW? Certainly not this current way
All the best guys!!!

As always, thank Jehovah for the private sector. Na everybody for carry gun last last...and no tiime wey e no go still happen. Naija is already on auto-destruct.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademmy102: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
You guys just they make me laugh..... Which letter are you talking about? Don't be decieve no letter was dispatched talkless of reaching destination. Don't be cajole by anyone no second batch I repeat. If someone tells you there is second batch tell him/her to produce evidence.

To shock you guys those ones that resume last year not yet done with their recruitment process am not saying they haven't be posted even they have been collecting salary since last year but they just being called for another training some weeks back that has to do with recruitment process.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
ademmy102:
You guys just they make me laugh..... Which letter are you talking about? Don't be decieve no letter was dispatched talkless of reaching destination. Don't be cajole by anyone no second batch I repeat. If someone tells you there is second batch tell him/her to produce evidence.

To shock you guys those ones that resume last year not yet done with their recruitment process am not saying they haven't be posted even they have been collecting salary since last year but they just being called for another training some weeks back that has to do with recruitment process.

grin grin grin this our guy no dey tire! choi

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Dozylala90:
All the best guys!!!

Nobody confirms being contacted here

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Letters dispatched to their destinations? Lmao grin you people are funny.
Dozylala90:
All the best guys!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 6:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Why do you like saying something you have no knowledge of? Why must you tell lies to decieve peopl?
peepydelano:
some arrived their destinations late today but successful ones yet to be contacted,no one has been contacted

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Babagy823:
Why do you like saying something you have no knowledge of? Why must you tell lies to decieve peopl?

Okay. What do you know?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Dozylala90:
All the best guys!!!

Allegedly 200+ people and not a single testimony on NL? Or they have chosen to keep it to themselves which won't be surprising either. The tradition on the thread is for successfuls to evolve into silent mutants grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Babagy823:
Letters dispatched to their destinations? Lmao grin you people are funny.

Talk is cheap and this thread is evidence.

This one that Bangis typed Lmao today, Akwai magana a kasa dai kenan

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.