Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3688379 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
adeakin777:

Yes it is a sign. A sign that a new recruitment exercise will commence soon.

You make me laugh grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
DarkShades:

Could be your browser
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
adeakin777:

Yes it is a sign. A sign that a new recruitment exercise will commence soon.
see this one that attacked me then when I told him what him the error pop up andhe believed that the portal has been closed completely . Now that the portal is accessible you have now diverted to another gilberish talk . Even if successful candidates are called now you can't accept that it is true because of your fake life

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 6:22am On Nov 25, 2019
http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/

maluga:
Please can someone give me the link so that I can view my portal. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DarkShades: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2019
makonko:

Could be your browser

Yeah, just tried it on my laptop and its working. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2019
Marvel68:

You make me laugh grin

Nothing to add bro?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
4 more dayz....
Ebonybiuty:
6 days to the end of November, I sincerely hope I get disappointed and 2nd list is released.

If otherwise, I hope y’all clamoring for update will reason with myself and anonymous moniker, that we should all relax and not give ourselves unnecessary high BP. Let DPR call when they deem fit

Happy Sunday guys!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
[color=#000000]
Ngwoike:
The 2nd list is far more than 50. Just continue to be prayerful. There are merit candidates, good luck.

Good evening,
Your silence has left some of us with wonder sir, although I believe that you shared what you knew. Please, give us update, if there is any, whether or not it's in line with Mailbab's.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mhdlmn: 4:48am On Nov 26, 2019
10 yrs into the future from now, we're about entering 2030 and some people will still be waiting for second list for a 2016 recruitment �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2019
Is it your waiting Leave us, let us wait grin tongue

Mhdlmn:
10 yrs into the future from now, we're about entering 2030 and some people will still be waiting for second list for a 2016 recruitment �

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2019
3 more days smiley smiley

GCON39:
4 more dayz....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2019
All these people shouting 3 more days or four more days what is your gain?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2019
Our gain is to disappoint the 'informants' so they can stop the unnecessary speculations on the thread. It has already been established that there is a 2nd batch, why come here and start raising people's hope unnessarily? November will come and go now, nothing will show. smh

maluga:
All these people shouting 3 more days or four more days what is your gain?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by klassd(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Our gain is to disappoint the 'informants' so they can stop the unnecessary speculations on the thread. It has already been established that there is a 2nd batch, why come here and start raising people's hope unnessarily? November will come and go now, nothing will show. smh

Your guy Marvel68 says it's now 2nd week of December on NNPC thread.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
klassd:

grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Date shifting has started again as I predicted. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You people don't know waiz goin on. LOL
Those who understand, understand.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
I have seen it o. lol... His words and I quote...

' When the time comes I hope you won’t be among those asking me to check your name on the list. grin
Whether you like it or not, resumption is 13th & 20th January, 2020 for DPR & NNPC hopefuls.
If you have nothing better to say, be quiet and pray for success.
I wish you well. smiley'...

May God have mercy on that guy honestly. He knows about all recruitments, NA SO!!! LOL

I hope all of you clamouring for ewa agoyin info will goan rest now. SMH

klassd:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
anonymmous:
Date shifting has started again as I predicted. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You people don't know waiz goin on. LOL
Those who understand, understand.

Please explain to us how it was shifted grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
Marvel68:

Please explain to us how it was shifted grin

Was it not November you all said hopefuls will be contacted. LOL
Now its second week in December.LOL
I have said it before, I wont be surprised if this una date shifting reach March 2020 wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
anonymmous:

Was it not November you all said hopefuls will be contacted. LOL
Now its second week in December.LOL
I have said it before, I wont be surprised if this una date shifting reach March 2020 wink

Please quote where I said November. Thank you! smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mailbab:

You are not informed. Resumption date is 6th of January.

It’s not about being informed. I’m not here to argue with you. The most important of all is that every successful candidate will resume in January. Cheers
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Marvel68:

It’s not about being informed. I’m not here to argue with you. The most important of all is that every successful candidate will resume in January. Cheers

Then why giving date? You just wanna confuse hopefuls. grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
Marvel68:

Please quote where I said November. Thank you! smiley

They don’t call Alhaji SHAKUR “TERROR” for nothing @ HQ. If you’ve got friends or family working there, they can attest to that. If he was director, the reverse could have been the case. The matter was beyond him as Head CS.
He had no choice but to include the names forwarded by LADAN.

Mr. Ladan AKA “TOOTHLESS BULLDOG” was the man responsible for this mess. He allowed himself to be used by those greedy NASS members. The worst director I’ve seen so far.
The deputy directors at that time were given only one slot due to pressure from external forces. Assistant directors and the others below were neglected in the first batch.

You guys should take a chill pill.
Xtruzz & Ngwoike have done their best to provide useful information. They should be respected and appreciated.
Kindly keep yourselves busy with other things as you wait this month.

If you’ve been told by your source that it’s over, then avoid this thread and don’t ever come back to force others to move on.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Marvel68:

Xtruzz:
1. The DPR is done equipping various operational offices. Well furnished for the incoming batch.
2. Testimony will start rolling in by Nov.
3. Resumption is officially January but you can actually move in by December.
4. All the candidates shortlisted by Baba Ladan are all intact, more names where only added to it.
5. 13 names was meant for replacement but it's now 41 for replacement while others where from the interview which make it 200+.
6. The 41 replaced names comprise of applicants who fail to resume and those with questionably certificate. The names Shakur collected from the PRESIDENCY and NASS is slated for replacement.

Congratulations in advance.

Good job Xtruzz smiley

You also assented to this.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
You have time sha.

anonymmous:

You also assented to this.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
You have time sha.

I closed early today. I have their time. Just hate it when people change mouth. Haba .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
Right about now...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
anonymmous:

They don’t call Alhaji SHAKUR “TERROR” for nothing @ HQ. If you’ve got friends or family working there, they can attest to that. If he was director, the reverse could have been the case. The matter was beyond him as Head CS.
He had no choice but to include the names forwarded by LADAN.

Mr. Ladan AKA “TOOTHLESS BULLDOG” was the man responsible for this mess. He allowed himself to be used by those greedy NASS members. The worst director I’ve seen so far.
The deputy directors at that time were given only one slot due to pressure from external forces. Assistant directors and the others below were neglected in the first batch.

You guys should take a chill pill.
Xtruzz & Ngwoike have done their best to provide useful information. They should be respected and appreciated.
Kindly keep yourselves busy with other things as you wait this month.

If you’ve been told by your source that it’s over, then avoid this thread and don’t ever come back to force others to move on.

Next time read between the lines.
You still haven’t made your point.
How does this prove that I supported their claim?
It was only an advise.
Don’t be too desperate son. Keep calm wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Marvel68:

Next time read between the lines.
You still haven’t made your point.
How does this prove that I supported their claim?
It was only an advise.
Don’t be too desperate son. Keep calm wink

Alright Daddy, I have heard you grin grin
Just stop giving people dates prone to fail. Let them wait, when DPR is ready, we will all know.
You have tried for us, over 1year of dates failing. It is well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.