Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (38574 Views)

BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show / Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by deefem81: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
With all d makeups, she looks like a bird grin
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by ceejay80s(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
cutekhalifa:
abeg the girl no fine

No mind dem, becos she's afonja na him make her fine, some people eye and bat own no get difference
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by buffalowings: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Who is she? angry sad
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by IYANGBALI: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
she have started fineing small small. Money good o
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by buffalowings: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
goldiam:
Lovely Jummy but don't be like that Anambra sister o you hear.Don't join bad gang and be buying that fruit ok.God bless your genuine hustle.
's

Which fruit?
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Maj196(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mediocre
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by IYANGBALI: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
buffalowings:
Who is she? angry sad
she is lala younger sister
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Handsomecole(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
I hope she can now speak English??
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by lacoach: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
I have never seen anything beautiful about this lady. Is it her large nose and wide lips? Is it her Christian mother? She got no figure 8 and I got no chill about her
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by goldiam(f): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
buffalowings:
's

Which fruit?
Can't remember the name now o but I think it's green and not too long.Yes I remember now it's called Okro
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by yinkarh187(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
goldiam:
Lovely Jummy but don't be like that Anambra sister o you hear.Don't join bad gang and be buying that fruit ok.God bless your genuine hustle.
hahaha what fruit?
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by toprealman: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Her pic with the agege bread still remains the best. Good luck to her hustle.
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by TheBlackGeneral(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
"popular model"
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by UncutSk(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Shortyy:
She's cute tho. But she should try and burn some fats
after complementing you throw shades? I don't understand women. Quite hating on the low, I have seen you Naa. Pathetic angry

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by RebekahAmor(f): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
geogift:
no power can stop your shine even Recession!

i swear
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by RebekahAmor(f): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
geogift:
no power can stop your shine even Recession!

i swear
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Shortyy:
She's cute tho. But she should try and burn some fats
long time
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by dreezybines: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
She af join the whitening gang...
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by datigbogirl: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
ceejay80s:
She's ugly.... Honestly speaking

But you won't mind d!cking her nonetheless
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Adaahjacob(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:
Please not again!
Please spare us the olajumoke news and give us more of the miss anambra expose videos

there u have it bro.................
http://www.gossipmill.com/2016/10/the-worst-has-happened/miss-anambra-2015-face-of-democracy-southeast-s3xta-pe-_scandal101-mp4/
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by princetardey(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:
Please not again!
Please spare us the olajumoke news and give us more of the miss anambra expose videos
you go like free punany poking grin
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by cuteralph101(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
cutekhalifa:
abeg the girl no fine
ode! who told u everything is bout pretty faces and swaggy body. Show yo self let's see how handsome u re. Parrot
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by aalangel(f): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
I just don't understand...
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by john650(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
aalangel:
I just don't understand...
She looks like a transvesite without her wig. I know it's a terrible thing to say about someone, but I don't think this modeling thing is going to work for her. Couldn't they just open a bread factory for her? At least she'll be working in something she knows.
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Moborlarh(f): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
The eyebrow tho undecided
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by cutekhalifa(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
cuteralph101:
ode! who told u everything is bout pretty faces and swaggy body. Show yo self let's see how handsome u re. Parrot
AFONJA cyber warrior

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by aalangel(f): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
john650:

She looks like a transvesite without her wig. I know it's a terrible thing to say about someone, but I don't think this modeling thing is going to work for her. Couldn't they just open a bread factory for her? At least she'll be working in something she knows.

Calm down...I just think they've not gotten the right make up for her. It's just too much. Na dem know what they actually want to do with her.
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by cutekhalifa(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
ceejay80s:

No mind dem, becos she's afonja na him make her fine, some people eye and bat own no get difference
truth is very bitter nah... the girl no fine, even with all this makeup she still look uglier... Afonjas Tufiakwa
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by JayJayGee: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Just my opinion... She is not fine
well you don't need to be fine to model
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Pizzle1234(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Olajumoke pls dnt cucumbate oooooo
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by luminouz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
fairygeh:
Aunty Jummy is back grin
Yes o....me likely!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Gives Ali Baba N25m To Distribute To Nigerians Interested In Business / Charles Okocha's Son, Sean, Graduates From Primary School (Photos) / Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.