Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (38571 Views)

BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show / Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by luminouz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:
Please not again!
Please spare us the olajumoke news and give us more of the miss anambra expose videos
Pervert alert!
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by luminouz(m): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Shortyy:
She's cute tho. But she should try and burn some fats
Burn fat? For wia again? Her nose? Show us Ur own fit pix....or ahdonbilivit!
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by luminouz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
beemzy2014:
o ti to na
Koi to to mai dear! Mo fe be! grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by luminouz(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
cutekhalifa:
with all this her ijele masquerade make up ,she fine for ur eyes
Ijele ko.....Adele ni.....she iz fvne...in jeniva's voize
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by luminouz(m): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Deckylicious:
Ugly bread seller. mtcheeeew.
E PAIN AM!
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by cutekhalifa(m): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
luminouz:
Ijele ko.....Adele ni.....she iz fvne...in jeniva's voize
bobo mgbati
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by ikemesit4477: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
cutekhalifa:
abeg the girl no fine
Monkey no fine but him mama like am, leave her alone!
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by luminouz(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
ceejay80s:
She's ugly.... Honestly speaking
Ur fine pix or ahdonbilivit shit!
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by luminouz(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
cutekhalifa:
bobo mgbati
Ose alagba! Am proud to be one! But u know as well as I do that not everyone has tribal marks......shuu! U wicked ooo!
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by cutekhalifa(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
ikemesit4477:
Monkey no fine but him mama like am, leave her alone!

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by ikemesit4477: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=cutekhalifa post=50510384][/quote]na u sabi!
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by cutekhalifa(m): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
ikemesit4477:
na u sabi!

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by ufondunenye(f): 12:29am On Oct 26, 2016
That her smile is so fake,nothing potrates her as a model.
Posture:ZERO!
Charisma; ZERO!
Nothing nothing angry shocked
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by hadecole159: 1:59am On Oct 26, 2016
cutekhalifa:
abeg the girl no fine

Tought I was the only one seeing it

Even though some people would say am hating tongue tongue
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Solozzo(m): 4:24am On Oct 26, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
buhari wil soon be disgrace, he establish bobo haram to overtrow power and he suceeded,chibok girls was a scam,his silence on fulani kiling nigerians shows he's a terorist. ekiti vs miyeti saga wil expose buhari evil did if single ekiti person killed, buhari trow all nigerian into hunger, and fulani his foot soldiers are kiling already victims of situation in nigeria.

Take it easy o. Hunger bad o. Abi u be one of the nNew Fayose Nama Nama boys? grin grin
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by cutekhalifa(m): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2016
hadecole159:

Tought I was the only one seeing it

Even though some people would say am hating tongue tongue
some people have eyes but they can not see... despite all the makeup applied on her face she still uglier ... Tufiakwa
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by techcloud(m): 6:09am On Oct 26, 2016
cutekhalifa:
with all this her ijele masquerade make up ,she fine for ur eyes

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Live and let live...
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by cutekhalifa(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2016
techcloud:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Live and let live...

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by walosky(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2016
But this girl is still local o with her coconut head...Avuke okuko igbo!
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Shortyy(f): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2016
UncutSk:
after complementing you throw shades? I don't understand women. Quite hating on the low, I have seen you Naa. Pathetic angry
Hating? Nigga calm the fvck down. The word *hate didn't even cross my mind. BTW, I've got no reason to hate on her man.. I'm content with what I've got. OK bye.
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Shortyy(f): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
long time
You used be male. Are you a tranny now?
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Banks97(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2016
cheesy grin wink smiley
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Shortyy:

You used be male. Are you a tranny now?
lol. I am male still. Does the 'F' really matter?
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Shortyy(f): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. I am male still. Does the 'F' really matter?
Nah not really. If you've got good intentions tho. Howzit going?
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2016
Shortyy:

Nah not really. If you've got good intentions tho. Howzit going?
what bad intentions will I have? Lol

Going all well. Still uses swear words at people? You no go change cheesy cheesy
Shortyy:

Hating? Nigga calm the fvck down. The word *hate didn't even cross my mind. BTW, I've got no reason to hate on her man.. I'm content with what I've got. OK bye.
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Shortyy(f): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what bad intentions will I have? Lol

Going all well. Still uses swear words at people? You no go change cheesy cheesy
Lol smh don't mind me. I didn't know where the "hating" came from. I only aired my opinion.
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2016
Shortyy:

Lol smh don't mind me. I didn't know where the "hating" came from. I only aired my opinion.
lol. Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by wacoj(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Well I don't find this madam attractive one bit.
She should just shine as God has picked her call.
BUT she MUST not fall in love with cucumber.

These days if I see a a young lady buying cucumber, I always have mixed feelings!
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by scrupulousblog: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Learn everything you need to know about a very simple and easy-to-do investment opportunity with video proofs that it is working and a step-by step tutorial on how to benefit form it. It is very real. I have been making money consistently with it for the last 8 months. I have made millions with it. I am doing this to give back to a community that has been of help to me. Take advantage of this opportunity now and do not let anyone deceive you. You can also make money with this system. You do not have to sign up people to make money. You will receive your profit guaranteed. Click on the link below to Learn More.
http://www.scrupulousblog.com/services/a-thriving-investment-opportunity-mmm/
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by UncutSk(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
Shortyy:

tryna justify your envy. Change pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Swag (photo) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.