Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks (2748 Views)

Sad Photos: 16-year-old Tiktok Star Siya Kakkar Commits Suicide / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. / Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by DJBIGGY(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Back in the days when blacks were under the mercy of white colonial masters because they felt they were superior than us, we were subjected to the worst type of treatment imaginable.

Our forefathers, were given crazy punishments, beaten with whips and even hanged, just because they felt that was how we were meant to be treated.

These sad photos will at least enable us have a little feel of what our great grand fathers went through before getting independence from colonial masters.

More photos below: http://www.olamzy.com/2016/10/see-sad-photos-of-how-colonial-masters.html

Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by DJBIGGY(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2016

Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by themonk(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is bad
Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by DJBIGGY(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2016

Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by sinaj(f): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Pictures like this make me wana become a racist sad

Just hate seeing diz.

2 Likes

Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by Creamish(f): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
I bet at that time, d colonial masters never knew they'd die too someday.. How many of those smiling faces are alive today?

May God have mercy ..

1 Like

Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by soberdrunk(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
After this type of humilation they will still come to our country and we still give them "vip" treatment angry. In all fairness nah still our forefathers sell their brothers for 'mirror', chalk, dry gin, and cheap articles angry These pics show that the black mans greatest flaw has always been "lack of unity", if they all stood up against this it wouldnt have happened, pata pata you kill everybody!!

1 Like

Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by xendra: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
well, sometimes I want to hate them but how can i blame them when even we blacks don't like black, we keep trying to look white or hookup with white.

1 Like

Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by waxxydude: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
So emotional...

My white girls' poosee shall pay the prices.
Fuckards!
Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by waxxydude: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Somewhere down Southern Africa a coloured man is killing his same race and colour over zilch.

The whites are evil and so on, but the blacks...?
Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by fuckpro: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Stop misrepresenting this were done to slaves on American soil and not by your colonial masters,this images are purely slave trading (i'm not in support) your fore fathers were free men on African soil and as long as they were not sold by their chiefs into slavery could not be treated as one,so get your facts right

2 Likes

Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by faruku104(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
God wee judge all being
Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by Chibuhealth(f): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thank God i wasnt existing then!!
Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by SalomonKane: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
All hail the great Kunta Kinte!. He's name live longer than any of those white mother-fuckers in the pictures below.

1 Like

Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by akraym2: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2016
I hope one of my great great great grand parents is not in those pix
Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by faruku104(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2016
fuckpro:
Stop misrepresenting this were done to slaves on American soil and not by your colonial masters,this images are purely slave trading (i'm not in support) your fore fathers were free men on African soil and as long as they were not sold by their chiefs into slavery could not be treated as one,so get your facts right

Most important thing is that we thank God that era is over.... Besides our forefathers were used for cheap labor and apparent discrimination existed
Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by Banks97(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2016
Bleep..I suddenly had bad impression and motive now against the whites...buh thanks God we are in another era..and if they try such now its not gonna be funny cause we blacks won't take it lightly with them..
Re: See Sad Photos Of How Colonial Masters Treated Blacks by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
And some useless African Americans are now saying that the slave trade never happened. Idiots!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Girl Looks Like A Beautiful Wax Figure (photos) / Davido Vs Hush Puppi - Who Slays In Gucci - Davido Or Hush Puppi / Tiwa Savage Surprise Teebillz With A Kiss & Hug Backstage Dump Wizkid In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.