Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Reasons Why You Think Gionee Is The Most Reliable Smartphone Brand In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why You Think Gionee Is The Most Reliable Smartphone Brand In Nigeria (1408 Views)

Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? / Huawei Overtakes Apple As World’s Second Smartphone Brand / Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Think Gionee Is The Most Reliable Smartphone Brand In Nigeria by chr1s(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
the following are the reasons why i'd pick gionee over any other brand in nigeria
1. Battery. Gionee smartphone,( especially their marathon devices)are known for their outstanding battery life from the M2 to M3 to M4 to M5 (back to back hits) in terms of battery lify
2. Physical appearance.. Gionee phones as we all knw are generally beautiful plus the premium feel you get whenever you hold any of their device..
3.software. Gionee phones runs on amigo ui, which is one of the best i have come across throughout my smartphone experience
In term of hardware they can handel any game or application wihout heating up .. I am currently using the m5 and i hope to use the m6 when it arrives Nigeria... For those of you that wants to get a new smart phone.. You should try gionee and i promise you wont regret

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Think Gionee Is The Most Reliable Smartphone Brand In Nigeria by acenazt: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Oboi that brand is dope!
Re: Reasons Why You Think Gionee Is The Most Reliable Smartphone Brand In Nigeria by dominique(f): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
Team Gionee cool
Re: Reasons Why You Think Gionee Is The Most Reliable Smartphone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
the hardware is the best.
Re: Reasons Why You Think Gionee Is The Most Reliable Smartphone Brand In Nigeria by pacino26(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
When I picked up HTC Legend yrs back before the Android craze. Friends kept asking me how did I leave my traditional Nokia for a phone that's not popular without a service centre. Plus Android was on a different data level that yr. I never regretted the move and today HTC is a brand to be reckoned with. The Indians have done a good job with Gionee. Waiting on the S6 plus with selfie flash. I no longer trouble my phones but the M5 is serving perfectly.
Re: Reasons Why You Think Gionee Is The Most Reliable Smartphone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Gionee don't update their phones to latest Android updates. They are just like any other Chinese phones I know. So I will pass.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Think Gionee Is The Most Reliable Smartphone Brand In Nigeria by shedy03(m): 1:33am On Oct 26, 2016
Pandorabox:
Gionee don't update their phones to latest Android updates. They are just like any other Chinese phones I know. So I will pass.
yeah, gionee stucks on OS. infinix is much better, I was able to upgrade my note 2 LTE from lollipop to marshmallow.
Re: Reasons Why You Think Gionee Is The Most Reliable Smartphone Brand In Nigeria by Reeberry: 1:41am On Oct 26, 2016
Pandorabox:
They produce phones, it ends there. No OS update.
Re: Reasons Why You Think Gionee Is The Most Reliable Smartphone Brand In Nigeria by godunia(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2016
End-time phone. No OS update, that I bought M5 and I could not update to marshmallow not to talk of noughat. Lubbish yeye de smell
Re: Reasons Why You Think Gionee Is The Most Reliable Smartphone Brand In Nigeria by Kiady16: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2016
pacino26:
When I picked up HTC Legend yrs back before the Android craze. Friends kept asking me how did I leave my traditional Nokia for a phone that's not popular without a service centre. Plus Android was on a different data level that yr. I never regretted the move and today HTC is a brand to be reckoned with. The Indians have done a good job with Gionee. Waiting on the S6 plus with selfie flash. I no longer trouble my phones but the M5 is serving perfectly.
. Gionee S6s with selfie flash is now available. It is N68,000. Gbam
Re: Reasons Why You Think Gionee Is The Most Reliable Smartphone Brand In Nigeria by pacino26(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2016
Kiady16:
. Gionee S6s with selfie flash is now available. It is N68,000. Gbam

Chikena, the brand got a class of its own jor
Re: Reasons Why You Think Gionee Is The Most Reliable Smartphone Brand In Nigeria by 4peace(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2016
Pandorabox:

I used Gionee M2 still with my young brother (from Jellybean to Kitkat)
I used Elife E3,Stolen (Jellybean learn you can upgrade it to kitkat)http://www.gsmarena.com/gionee_elife_e3-6085.php

I have m3mini and M5 still stock at android 5.1 but if you've use gionee phones for 4 to 5 years you will know gionee dont rush OS update but they will still update.
Their phones get at least One Os upgrade and countless system updates.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat (unlimited) Data Resellers... / Gta On Tecno L5 / Top 7 Smartphones With The Best Battery Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.