Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” (653 Views)

A Pastor Got A Woman Pregnant In An Act Of Adultery / Drake Ft Chris Brown – Closer To My Dreams / Manhattan Truck Attack Kills 8 In 'an Act Of Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” by TruthHurts1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Details of the harrowing experiences suffered by victims of the Islamic State are emerging as refugees fleeing the atrocities are pouring into Europe.

Our reporter spoke to a child victim whose parents wanted the world to know about their daughter's ordeal at the hands of an Islamic State fighter but asked that their identity be concealed for fear of reprisals.

In the moments before he raped the 12-year-old girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her — it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted.

He bound her hands and gagged her. Then he knelt beside the bed and prostrated himself in prayer before getting on top of her.

When it was over, he knelt to pray again, bookending the rape with acts of religious devotion.

‘I kept telling him it hurts — please stop,’ said the girl, whose body is so small an adult could circle her waist with two hands. ‘He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God,’ she said in an interview alongside her family in a refugee camp here, to which she escaped after 11 months of captivity.

The systematic rape of women and girls from the Yazidi religious minority has become deeply enmeshed in the organization and the radical theology of the Islamic State in the year since the group announced it was reviving slavery as an institution. Interviews with 21 women and girls who recently escaped the Islamic State, as well as an examination of the group’s official communications, illuminate how the practice has been enshrined in the group’s core tenets.

The trade in Yazidi women and girls has created a persistent infrastructure, with a network of warehouses where the victims are held, viewing rooms where they are inspected and marketed, and a dedicated fleet of buses used to transport them.

A total of 5,270 Yazidis were abducted last year, and at least 3,144 are still being held, according to community leaders. To handle them, the Islamic State has developed a detailed bureaucracy of sex slavery, including sales contracts notarized by the ISIS-run Islamic courts.

A growing body of internal policy memos and theological discussions has established guidelines for slavery, including a lengthy how-to manual issued by the Islamic State Research and Fatwa Department just last month. Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous.

‘Every time that he came to rape me, he would pray,’ said F, a 15-year-old girl who was captured on the shoulder of Mount Sinjar one year ago and was sold to an Iraqi fighter in his 20s. Like some others interviewed by The New York Times, she wanted to be identified only by her first initial because of the shame associated with rape.

‘He kept telling me this is ibadah,’ she said, using a term from Islamic scripture meaning worship.

‘He said that raping me is his prayer to God. I said to him, ‘What you’re doing to me is wrong, and it will not bring you closer to God.’ And he said, ‘No, it’s allowed. It’s halal,’’ said the teenager, who escaped in April with the help of smugglers after being enslaved for nearly nine months.

http://www.observatorial.com/2016/10/06/isis-fighter-raping-little-girl-tells-rape-act-worship-draws-muslim-men-closer-allah/
Re: IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” by padi94(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
A paedo religion, what do you expect

2 Likes

Re: IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
He'sjustafool
Re: IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hmmm wat a religion. I comment my reserve
Re: IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” by DozieInc(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Psychos in the guise of religion.
Re: IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” by nyabinghi(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Some uneducated christians will use this to yab islam, so me where rape is glorified in the quran and hadith and I would leave islam. David raped bathsheba and the same david is the forefather of jesus. Holy spirit raped mary and jesus is the product. Say no to rape.
Re: IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” by TruthHurts1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
nyabinghi:
Some uneducated christians will use this to yab islam, so me where rape is glorified in the quran and hadith and I would leave islam. David raped bathsheba and the same david is the forefather of jesus. Holy spirit raped mary and jesus is the product. Say no to rape.

David was severely punished by God for what he did to Batsheba.

Meanwhile in islam rape of so called "infidel" women by muslim men is actually part of the islamic religion.

Where in the Bible did you find the lies you're blabbing about Mary?

1 Like

Re: IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” by nyabinghi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
TruthHurts1:

David was severely punished by God for what he did to Batsheba.

Meanwhile in islam rape of so called "infidel" women by muslim men is actually part of the islamic religion.

Where in the Bible did you find the lies you're blabbing about Mary?

show me where they raped in the quran. Absalom raped his sister and he was killed. Lot got raped by his daughters. Mary got raped by someone that acted like a spirit.
Re: IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” by TruthHurts1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
nyabinghi:
show me where they raped in the quran. Absalom raped his sister and he was killed. Lot got raped by his daughters. Mary got raped by someone that acted like a spirit.

Absalom was killed for what he did, Lot's daughters committed incest with him. Lot's disobedience towards Abraham and God meant that he was completely alienated from God's Blessings on Abraham. The children of that incestuous union became abominations in the sight of God.

Muhammad's case was different because he not only allowed his men to rape captive women, he did the same himself.

Muhammad raped Juwairiyah and
Safiyah after killing their families and stealing their wealth.
Safiyah was a beautiful 17 years old Jewish woman who was captured when Muhammad’s troops raided Kheibar. She was the daughter or Huyeiy Ibn Akhtab, the chief of the Banu Nadir, a Jewish tribe of Medina , whom Muhammad had beheaded two years earlier along with the men of Banu Quriaza. The tribe of Banu Nadir had been already banished from Medina and their properties were confiscated.
Safiyah had married to her cousin Kinana, who was a young Jewish leader of Kheibar. When Muhammad raided that fortress, he killed its unarmed men and captured the rest. A Jewish traitor, to gain Muhammad’s favor and be spared from death, told him that Kinana was the treasurer of the town and that he used to hide the money in some ruins. Muhammad ordered Kinana to be tortured to reveal the whereabouts of the treasures and killed him.
Then Muhammad asked the prettiest woman from amongst that captives to be brought to him. Ibn Ishaq writes: "The apostle occupied the Jewish forts one after the other, taking prisoners as he went. Among these were Safiya, the wife of Kinana, the Khaibar chief, and two female cousins: [sisters of Kinana] the apostle chose Safiya for himself. The other prisoners were distributed among the Muslims. Bilal brought Safiya to the apostle, and they passed the bodies of several Jews on the way. Safiya's female companions lamented and strewed dust on their heads. When the apostle of Allâh observed this scene, he said, ' Remove these she devils from me. '
But he ordered Safiya to remain, and threw his reda [cloak] over her. So the Muslims knew he had reserved her for his own. The apostle reprimanded Bilal, saying, 'Hast thou lost all feelings of mercy, to make women pass by the corpses of their husbands?'”
Safiyah was taken to Muhammad’s tent.

Muhammad also had sex with a 9 year old child Aisha.
Re: IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 26, 2016
'Religious' trolls at it again. I hope your kind has heard more people are embracing atheism worldwide? Human beings now want to free space in their brains to think up reasonable solutions to real world problems than look to the skies for help.
Re: IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Absalom was killed for what he did, Lot's daughters committed incest with him. Lot's disobedience towards Abraham and God meant that he was completely alienated from God's Blessings on Abraham. The children of that incestuous union became abominations in the sight of God.

Muhammad's case was different because he not only allowed his men to rape captive women, he did the same himself.

Safiyah was a beautiful 17 years old Jewish woman who was captured when Muhammad’s troops raided Kheibar. She was the daughter or Huyeiy Ibn Akhtab, the chief of the Banu Nadir, a Jewish tribe of Medina , whom Muhammad had beheaded two years earlier along with the men of Banu Quriaza. The tribe of Banu Nadir had been already banished from Medina and their properties were confiscated.
Safiyah had married to her cousin Kinana, who was a young Jewish leader of Kheibar. When Muhammad raided that fortress, he killed its unarmed men and captured the rest. A Jewish traitor, to gain Muhammad’s favor and be spared from death, told him that Kinana was the treasurer of the town and that he used to hide the money in some ruins. Muhammad ordered Kinana to be tortured to reveal the whereabouts of the treasures and killed him.
Then Muhammad asked the prettiest woman from amongst that captives to be brought to him. Ibn Ishaq writes: "The apostle occupied the Jewish forts one after the other, taking prisoners as he went. Among these were Safiya, the wife of Kinana, the Khaibar chief, and two female cousins: [sisters of Kinana] the apostle chose Safiya for himself. The other prisoners were distributed among the Muslims. Bilal brought Safiya to the apostle, and they passed the bodies of several Jews on the way. Safiya's female companions lamented and strewed dust on their heads. When the apostle of Allâh observed this scene, he said, ' Remove these she devils from me. '
But he ordered Safiya to remain, and threw his reda [cloak] over her. So the Muslims knew he had reserved her for his own. The apostle reprimanded Bilal, saying, 'Hast thou lost all feelings of mercy, to make women pass by the corpses of their husbands?'”

justshutyourgutterfilledmouth,whatdoyouknowaboutIslamexceptthehateyouhavebeenfilledwith?

brainwashedmofo
Re: IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2016
So homeboy reposts old _shit, to what end?

Old post: https://www.nairaland.com/2525091/worshiping-god-raping-slaves-islamic#36950195

Well, here's your prize.

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/47665328.jpg[/img]

Play _stupid games, win _stupid prizes.
Re: IS Fighter Says Rape Is An Act That Draws Muslim Men Closer To “allah” by nyabinghi(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:

how does that stop mary from being raped by a man they labelled holy ghost.

(1) (Reply)

“Christmas Without Hunger” Initiative Set To Feed Widows, Orphans During Xmas / Photos Of Man Who Broke Into A House To Steal Flat Screen TV Goes Viral / My Complaint/suggestion On NL Follow/following Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.