Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React (20023 Views)

Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers / Stray Bullet Hits Boy In Rivers State (Photos) / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by skoriba: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2016
cowardSeun:
if he's an Afonja, then RIP in advance.

Why should he be outside when police are shooting.

Hmn....He ought to have relocated because of some hard drug sniffing barstard Policemen. ...

Bros try and make sense small now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by makavele: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2016
Sard:
. . . . Nigerians and social media reactions are like.....(someone should help with that meme jare)

Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2016
Just as I was at Ojodu Berger today, under the newly built bridge waiting for Mowe-Ibafo buses. I stood patiently for the long bus that ferry for 50naira. Suddenly, a policeman on blue uniform approached me that I can't stand there, I looked at my back I saw people not just standing but sitting and hosting. Even a lotto guy and puffpuff seller were selling, in curiousity I asked him why would they be there and I can't be there. The next thing he said "I go rough handle enter express now" ... I was shocked! He was holding a gun so I had to respect my life and move to the sun. The question is, does the government restrict citizens movement under the bridge? It was obvious that he was playing the script of the agberos that intend installing themselves there.
Nigeria Police needs to be overhauled.

1 Like

Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by cutekhalifa(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2016
ijebuloaded:

Which one is Buhari now?
Try receive sense bro

Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by slimv2fem(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
ezechueze:
Naija police for dey use caterpault
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by CowHard: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2016
skoriba:

Hmn....He ought to have relocated because of some hard drug sniffing barstard Policemen. ...

Bros try and make sense small now

Sharap your mouth there.. was this not what you guys said when unarmed civilians were killed by the police and army
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by moshould(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2016
animal in human skin.... majority of our police men are fraustrated jobless men who cannot but accept the job, just to survive the poverty of the land......
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by greggng: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2016
One day as I was rushing to work one early morning near pen cinema agege, I was robbed by some hoodlums. I decided to report the incident to the pen cinema police station and the response I got was a shocker. I was told that yesterday they used knife destroyed one of their victims hand. That I was lucky na only money them collect. In this country security is a joke
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2016
Keneking:
accidental discharge, poor write-up and useless police force embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nonsense, I am outta of this thread, nonsense
Still u were able to comprehend d msg, didn't you?
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by nanaman(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2016
cowardSeun:

Your moniker says it all. You better repent before its too late.
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by jerryfisher(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Raydos:
is nigeria really a country?
I have an answer; NO its A VERY BIG Zoo
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by Amacsom(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Sard:
Soldiers/policemen kill civilians.... Nigerians react on social media.
FG makes unfavorable policy... Nigerians react on social media
Someone loots money,... Nigerians react on social media
EFCC locks someone up for months without prosecution... Nigerians react on social media
Man marries lady with kwashiorkor... Nigerians react on social media.
Una no dey tire of social media reactions.

Nigerians and social media reactions are like.....(someone should help with that meme jare)
We no go tire oo...that's the little we can do. Mind you, you just reacted on social media! grin
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2016
"Okon is a boy.": Nigerians react on social media.

Seriously though, the more we 'react' while sitting in our room and parlour sipping tea the more we achieve nothing. Our environment is too primitive for debates to solve anything. In this part of the world action is key. It's the reason issues people have debated on since 2005 and late as yesterday morning still remain challenges; nobody is willing to do _shit!
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by holatin(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Sollykay41:
dey are coming for you..
who ? Seun abi lalasticlala
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by wickedworld: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2016
cowardSeun:

Well same will be said to u soon. U will not escape it
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2016
oooook ooooh!!!" Gun don become toy for them. Tomorrow dem go find RAT shoot as e plenty reach for Ketu. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2016
There were some lies in what was reported in Punch newspaper this morning! He wasn't running away against what was been spread in the news, his elder brother was trying to mediate between the policemen and okada riders. Their family Omojuwa is well known and respected in the area and the street where the incident occurred was named after their late father. It was in the process of mediating in the brewing crisis between the police and okada riders that a police officer dealt blows with a cutlass on David Omojuwa who happens to be the brother of the victim. The victim moved closer to the scene when he saw from afar what was happening to his brother and was shot in the leg before been dragged into the operational vehicle the police came with. We need to put an end to this brutality innocent citizens suffer in the hands of policemen and military personnel's. No one knows whose turn it will be tomorrow

Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by geostrata(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2016
shocked
Justice must surely prevail...Get well samuel my close friend in secondary school. I saw this disturbing pictures on his FB timeline this morning, had to quickly chat him on BBM thank God he is responding to treatment. angry angry angry
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by wickedworld: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2016
But the truth is police do more harm than good in this country.

Why do we need police in this country self? It will be better for the FG to restrict them from carry gun except they are going to robbers scene and they should not been seen any where on duty except their station.

We say NO MORE POLICE ON THE STREET both day and night.

1 Like

Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by hugoranking(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
D way tinz r happenin in dis country me no jst knw o, may God let pesin no receive stray thunder 1day
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by successismine(f): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Raydos:
is nigeria really a country?
Nop it a zoo sad angry
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by fourthworld: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
MissEdified:
According to a facebook user, Fredrick Omojuwa Imisi whose brother was a victim of police misuse of gun shared this story with us!!!

The NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (KETU DIVISION) are always of dis evil acts.Sometimes ago, at Anibaba str,ketu lagos,A police officer(ketu division)shot and killed 3 pple(twince bros and their friend ), den,shot himslf dead as well.hmm ..I don't knw when and where d law permits police or any forces to use cutlass as weapons. This is what people witness several times and even yestrday -.Sunday 23rd of Oct,2016.The same group of police men from ketu division chased okada riders to our Str(OMOJUWA Street,kosofe Ketu Lagos-state ).As they were running after d okada men ,people on d str were confused and afraid,so everyone was trying to run for his /her life.Suddenly ,it was loud sound of a gun shot by one of the Police men and before we know it ,this my younger brother Omojuwa Samuel Olatunji, a 18year Old was 'mistakenly' shot on his leg without any offence .The question is dis,why do some of our police get drunk and still carry gun? Why do they smoke Indian helm when carrying gun?..... Won't that cause confusion? Similar scene happens daily in Nigeria. In fact!KETU POLICE MEN are BIG DISGRACE to Nigeria police force!imagine,witnesses confirmed that one of them smels alcohol and was holding Gun .D painful aspect is,As am saying right now,samuel Omojuwa is passing tru serious pains in d hospital without any crime. Plz fellow Nigerians,help me out!!! Lets share this together and let's put an end to this.Its A crayzzzzy THING

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/10/photos-police-stray-bullet-hits-18-year.html

Lawlessness and madness in the so called sophisticated region
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by Iny3(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Just a stray bullet and his entire left leg was bandaged

Na Wa oo
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by Pringlez: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
ezechueze:
Naija police for dey use caterpault
Na God go bless you bros.!!! Hahahahaa
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by wabbyland(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
This young man was brought to Igbobi on Sunday and as I'm typing this, he's still at the casualty and emergency Dept. It's too bad for a security personnel to get drunk and go abt shooting at will. Hope the police man is seriously dealt with. That will serve as a warning to others
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by Barigaboy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
God we restore your brother. For those ones leave them for God to punish. They always do wrong and feel that no one can do anything to them. They are the worse n the most corrupt in Nigeria.
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by Mopolchi: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
ikoscar:
So that PAPArazzi is 18 years old. OP just leave me this morning oh angry
Yes he is. I pretty know the guy. He looks stiff and older than his age mates.
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React by chapo(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
cowardSeun:

.another loose monkey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Abandon N42.2m Ransom In Niger State / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 46 Months In Prison For Scamming U.S Companies / Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.