Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari (8725 Views)

Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess / 8,300 Petition UK To Return Nigeria’s Stolen Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2016
I trust and believe you Presido, ride on Sir
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by Abugab(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2016
I believe
#Believe
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by mesoprogress(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Nigeria has never been accountable
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2016
when are you going to do that bubu?I never chop since yesterday,you dey tell me story....

Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2016
ok
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by blaise00700(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2016
You can't give what you don't have, were you not thought that in school angry

My bad, i forgot you didn't go to school.
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2016
na craze talk be that..........craze talk
#inFELAvoice
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by Chuknovski(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2016
stepup2know:

checker_Check.println("Hello..."wink;
if(isset($_POST['myidentity'])){
$identity= $_POST['Anidiegwu_Nonso_Gabriel'];

if($lastname == "Anidiegwu" && $middlename == "Nonso" && $firstname == "Gabriel" && $emailaddress == "stepup2know@aol.com" ){
print = "identity_Authentic";
}

else if{
$getArrays = mysql_fetch_assoc($phoneno);
$phoneno=$_POST['+234-706-548-65-08'];
echo $phoneno;
}

else{
(Anidiegwu_Gabriel.worked.At('cisco_computers');('eastend_computers');('L&L_computers');('negycom_computers');('map_computers');('24gig_computers');('satalink_computers');('bookingfrica_computers');
(Anidiegwu_Gabriel.Is('highly dedication with programming languages');
}
function myfunction()
{
document.getElementById("programmer"wink;
}
$appreciation =mysql_real_escape_string ($_POST['Thanks_to_God']);

include ("everybody"wink;
$message = "I love you all";
$_SESSION['season_and_out_of_season'] = $getArrays['message'];
echo $identity= $_POST['Anidiegwu_Nonso_Gabriel'];
echo $message;
}

See wetin bubu cause,confusion don make some people dey type algorithm and pseudo code for here
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by Miles300: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2016
This are just official statements , he knows in reality that he can't sustain that .. Govt of we will" my administration is commited , determined" since 1910 we av been hearing that, if na cause say we can't see realities of development I just don't know
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by TeleboiZ005(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2016
PMB now "Twenty one Pilots grin
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by doublefreez(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2016
PLS RETURN US BACK TO PROSPERITY
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by uchaymart(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Sharrapp abeg.. You don travel Finnish
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2016
mKc9ET:
Hahahahahahaha
Buhari-APC-tairants and we will, I will, we going to' is like 5 and 6
at your service, don't mention

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by yinkslinks(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2016
when u just have 2yrs more to be kicked out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by wickedboi: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2016
...meanwhile there never any good old days of accountability.
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by alaskido(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2016
Hmmmm, tell this to the marines.
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2016
Please I want to ask was there ever anything like good old days of accountability?, considering how much abacha and even Buhari looted

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by Olukat(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2016
henrydadon:
angry

accountability ?? are you kidding me..

which year will that be

[img]http://i./kLGEjXf6yEMog.gif[/img]

The good old years of Abacha I guess grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2016
I feel like fussing a running pipe of H2o into his fu*king a*ss,so he can explode.... Rubbish/ clueless govt. angry
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2016
Nigeria has no 'good old days of accountability'. We are hoping you'll lead us to achieve this foreign feat.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by jrusky(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Well said but the accountability should not be one sided every corrupt Nigeria no matter what party he or she belong to must be accountable then Bro. Buhari you are talking.

Failure to do the right thing before 2019 Bro Buhari you are a joker nobody is ready for that your give us 30 years to mend things ok.

I will, we will, we shall no longer hold ground and by the way who are those you are defering to as "We will" please you and who I guess Amaechi, Okorocha, Atiku etc that milk Nigeria to dry isn't Bro Buhari is too early in the morning for this please I beg you.
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by wolu4: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2016
SweetJoystick:
I trust and believe you Presido, ride on Sir
Zombie Ave u not noticed dat ur fellow zombies can't even afford data to come n defend ur presido? Don't worry u will soon join them. Dat ur sweetjoystick go shrink when u go dey eat 0-1-0 a day.Ebot
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by ABIODUN105(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2016
Secret of how to make #5,000 daily pls visit dis website http//afolayan.cme-standardplan.com.ng
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by Omoluabi16(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2016
cekhoe:
at your service, don't mention
lol . . warri, If mr Zuma catches you ehn.
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by MrBONE2(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2016
slimthugchimee:
we dont want that

just return nigeria to how corrupt it was before you came first
Emmm grin if care is not taken we would sadly miss Our Humble Father Christmas Gift. grin

Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by kelvinkosi(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2016
Old days in indeed .... Others a moving faward u wanna take us back ..... Mr man enough!!!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by princejayboss: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2016
This man called PMB shoukd wake up to reality.... How long does he think his packaged image can take him?

This country is on a free fall and he is talking sh*t
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by ephi123(f): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Miles300:
This are just official statements , he knows in reality that he can't sustain that .. Govt of we will" my administration is commited , determined" since 1910 we av been hearing that, if na cause say we can't see realities of development I just don't know

Government of the future, we will, we will... Can he mention one thing he has done already? Sigh.
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by ragnar1(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2016
sum body say I hear
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by yahmohy27: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2016
Flashh:
You will return Nigeria to good old days. What happens to making it better?

Even in the "old days", they keeps saying Nigeria go better.

Just bring it back. It's far better than now you have spoilt everything.
He is talking particularly in term of transparency ,don't twist it
Re: We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari by toshmann(m): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Which good old days abeg?

The 1960s of okotie eboh et al? Or
The 1970s of post civil war rancour? Or
1980s of NPN? Or
1990s of IBB/Abacha? Or
2000s of PDP? Or
Pre- indepedence colonial rule?

Abeg Mallam Daura just bring back Nigeria to what it was in 2015 so my people can buy food to eat and $1=N160-200.
Dazol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akerodolu To Meet Buhari On Amotekun Today / Phrank Shaibu: PDP Confident Of Atiku’s Chances In 2023 / Breaking News: Supreme Court Sacks Kebbi Gov, Orders Fresh Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.