Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) (40608 Views)

Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / See Photos Of The New Lamborghini SUV Model ‘urus’ / Innoson Releases The Innoson 4x4 Carrier 2017 Model (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 26, 2016
somez:
Good product from a humble man. You may mistake him for a driver when you see him.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Rapuru14: 6:44am On Oct 26, 2016
God bless nigeria
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by omenka(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2016
Wow, the build looks lovely.

I keep wishing the NASS passes a law that criminalise the purchase of any other brand of cars beside innoson for official purposes in Nigeria.

We've got to encourage and grow our own.

Nice one there.

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Antoeni(m): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Lovely jst wish and hope dat all govt officials should be compelled 2 use it

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2016
akraym2:
More like a forerunner

Afonja...how does this look like a 4runner?

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by namuguibe(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2016
agabaI23:
Hyundai is a copy cat, Kia copies everything even MERCEDES-BENZ copies Audi and BMW...

So it is no crime I guess because thr big boys also cry.
Not exactly, you cannot just copy a design like that. Kia and Hyundai engineer their own vehicles albeit of lesser quality. Innoson assembles vehicles from CKD kits ... which is a great job, don't get me wrong.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by buchilino(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2016
IT LOOKS RUGGED, WOULDN'T MIND HAVING ONE.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 26, 2016
namuguibe:
That means the Chinese CKD supplier (Dong Feng) has made a 'new' model.

Afonja...SMH

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2016
namuguibe:
Not exactly, you cannot just copy a design like that. Kia and Hyundai engineer their own vehicles albeit of lesser quality. Innoson assembles vehicles from CKD kits ... which is a great job, don't get me wrong.

Afonja...just wicked and evil! God help you!

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Call07034780891: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2016
Omambala is light years ahead of the rest of Nigeria..

Truly the light of the entire black race.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by atirolu(m): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2016
Any body born of a woman living nigeria to buy obodoyinbo car will........
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by morbeta(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2016
muyoge:
I remember the days when every counterfeit product in Nigeria was called Ibo made. The efforts of the Ibos have evolved into wonders.
China has the biggest economy in the world today despite we use 'CHINA' in Nigeria to refer to substandard goods.

For you to make it in life,you've got to start from somewhere whether from innovations or imitations.Great things start small.

You said the right thing. Our government is lazy mentally, they discouraged and frustrated Aba made products back in the days while Chinese government encouraged their people in respective of the standard.we can never get it right in this country with this type and present set of myopic minded leaders.

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Donbiggi: 6:52am On Oct 26, 2016
somez:
Good product from a humble man. You may mistake him for a driver when you see him.
true talk bro,his a simple man..... Walahi

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Okeikpu(m): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2016
Awesome!
Well done Inno

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by teshiem: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2016
dumo1:
This new design is just bespoke and I can't wait for the specs to come out. on another note though is it my eyes or does this vehicle not have some similarities design wise wit the Renault duster?

If em like den fotocopy benz. That not concern me. Our nija made car is ours. And we are proud of it

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2016
agabaI23:
Hyundai is a copy cat, Kia copies everything even MERCEDES-BENZ copies Audi and BMW...

So it is no crime I guess because thr big boys also cry.

Mercedes copies Audi and Bmw?

No let your case be like this guy own

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Donovela(m): 6:59am On Oct 26, 2016
It looks good but not amazing,the bitter truth is that Innoson is a car part assembler and not a manufacturer...They just buy parts and put them together which any skillful mechanical engineer can do easily enough if given the sufficient capital #NO HATING....We Nigerian Engineeers need to really break some ground cry

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by LastProphet: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2016
namuguibe:

Thanks for reminding the several dunce here that Innoson is just assemblying cars that are manufactured in china by CKD, poor education in this country is going to turn this place to a real zoo very soon

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Tedassie(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2016
akraym2:
More like a forerunner
of Jesus Christ?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by ddeola: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2016
If only we believe in ourselves, Naija will go far...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by sonety2k(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2016
cool
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by akmath: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2016
muyoge:
I remember the days when every counterfeit product in Nigeria was called Ibo made. The efforts of the Ibos have evolved into wonders.
China has the biggest economy in the world today despite we use 'CHINA' in Nigeria to refer to substandard goods.

For you to make it in life,you've got to start from somewhere whether from innovations or imitations.Great things start small.
my brother help me tell them, one day tecno go shock the whole world.

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by d33types: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2016
ironheart:
Impressive, though looking more like a 2003 landcruise Prado with the body fold of a 1999 4Runner

Our government needs to patronise these guys

Nope.more like the prado 2010 and 4runner 2005

I should patronize this innoson soon

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2016
Donovela:
[s]It looks good but not amazing,the bitter truth is that Innoson is a car part assembler and not a manufacturer...They just buy parts and put them together which any skillful mechanical engineer can do easily enough if given the sufficient capital #NO HATING....We Nigerian Engineeers need to really break some ground [/s]cry

Afonja.

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2016
namuguibe:
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by RillJ(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2016
A very potent sign of how past government 'achieved nothing'. If for once this government can shove sentiments, it should invest heavily in Innoson and other private developmental efforts,

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by namuguibe(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Uduak2019:

Afonja...just wicked and evil! God help you!
I am just providing facts ... no sentiments.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by d33types: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2016
LastProphet:

Thanks for reminding the several dunce here that Innoson is just assemblying cars that are manufactured in china by CKD, poor education in this country is going to turn this place to a real zoo over soon

CKD's are produced by virtually all auto manufacturers.Is the problem because they're CKD or because it's Chinese?

Get a superior education and get a less hateful life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by agabaI23(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2016
namuguibe:
Then you are not observant. I dont really pay attention to the names of vehicles but if you watch certain models of these two brands you will see models of other manufacturers that has been thinkered with.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by emeka2847: 7:13am On Oct 26, 2016
Please does anybody know why governments at all levels are yet to start patronising this MIN products?

Shodnt be at the forefront of encouraging to buy?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:13am On Oct 26, 2016
Thumbs up
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by namuguibe(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2016
d33types:

CKD's are produced by virtually all auto manufacturers.Is the problem because they're CKD or because it's Chinese?

Get a superior education and get a less hateful life
Wrong ... you have original car manufacturers like Toyota, Ford, BMW, Kia etc.
Then you have the car assembly operations from CKD kits like Innosun, Kantanka etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Has Any One Actually Seen This? / Burning Vehicle Along Lagos-ibadan Express Causes Traffic (photos) / The 2020 Range Rover Velar Svautobiography Is The James Bond Of Suvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.