Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,295 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption (1476 Views)

We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan / Reuben Abati Reveals Biggest Wars Jonathan Fought In Power / Anyone Still In Doubt That Jonathan's Govt Is Responsible For Our Woes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by HtwoOw: 2:27am On Oct 26, 2016
This is not my doing, but I'm sure sarrki and omenka will have something to say

1 Like

Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by HtwoOw: 2:29am On Oct 26, 2016
These responses are hilarious

And those who will say I'm putting GEJ's matter on my head with low battery, I just got home from a business meeting and I'm fully charged

grin

1 Like

Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by macfako(m): 2:54am On Oct 26, 2016
This is the more reason he is tagged the clueless one,dumbo and other good names in this world like ogogoro man.shior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by Leobrain(m): 5:49am On Oct 26, 2016
stealing is not corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by dunkem21(m): 5:54am On Oct 26, 2016
Lol cheesy ..I had to look at the names of the commentators as you taught us ..

Lubbish tongue

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by modath(f): 6:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Jonathan is just luxuriating cos of the gentleman agreement (not to be seen being persecuted /prosecuted so that African sit tight demonic despots won't have another arsenal in their sit tight armoury) otherwise he and madam Gele should have been locked some place where they won't get any gleam of sunlight for years on end....

Offence? Aiding & abetting criminal activities.. Even if they didn't keep nothing for themselves , looking the other way & still justifying their inaction while evil is being perpetrated is much worse!! undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by blackpanda: 6:37am On Oct 26, 2016
Hahaha
OP u wicked
But you are right! grin
Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by Astuteleader(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Please how many of those people are currently serving their terms in prison?? Tired of hearing shits
Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by omenka(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
cheesy That man is a disgrace to humanity. Ogogoro don kill him brain cells finish.
Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by Edeybody1(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2016
U did great...
Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by Jokerman(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2016
modath:

Jonathan is just luxuriating cos of the gentleman agreement (not to be seen being persecuted /prosecuted so that African sit tight demonic despots won't have another arsenal in their sit tight armoury) otherwise he and madam Gele should have been locked some place where they won't get any gleam of sunlight for years on end....

Offence? Aiding & abetting criminal activities.. Even if they didn't keep nothing for themselves , looking the other way & still justifying their inaction while evil is being perpetrated is much worse!! undecided

Didn't you do the same, so your party could win an election....?? grin
Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by ivandragon: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2016
its always to easy to condemn...

one of the key instruments used in fighting corruption today is the BVN... who introduced that?

one of the key instruments being used to check wastage & corruption in the public service is the IPPIS & TSA... who introduced that?

who signed the money laundering bill into law? same law being used to accuse people today.

who signed the FoI bill into law? the same law that allowed unprecedented access to the workings of government & demystified the aura of government secrecy...

if there were no checks & balances, how would Nigerians know what was stolen or records of money received?

we often say corruption is institutionalized in Nigeria.

the best way to get rid of institutionalized corruption is to enact enabling laws that make it difficult to steal.

fighting corruption should be a process & a by product of effective administrative policies & not a personal vendetta or ego centric pursuit...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by SalomonKane: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
Truly, this is funny. He actually created wealth that benefited a select few who looted and plundered the economy.
Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2016
It's actually painful that people do not use their brains anymore, they only believe anything that favours their line of thinking.
EFCC said Dasuki stole, No evidence, just word...Nigerians say it's true

Dasuki said, he acted on orders, we didn't hear him say it, not in court, but peddled by the same EFCC in the media...Nigerians believed it to be true.

GEJ said, he didn't give such orders, that it's impossible for Dasuki to steal such an amount... Nigerians jump on him and rain abuses...smh

All these statements are word against word, no concrete proof, not even EFCC have been able to prove their case in court. Now my question is; do we believe the words of one set of people and absolutely think others are lying?

Can anyone prove that EFCC is absolutely correct?
Can anyone prove that GEJ is totally lying?
Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
It's actually painful that people do not use their brains anymore, they only believe anything that favours their line of thinking.
EFCC said Dasuki stole, No evidence, just word...Nigerians say it's true

Dasuki said, he acted on orders, we didn't hear him say it, not in court, but peddled by the same EFCC in the media...Nigerians believed it to be true.

GEJ said, he didn't give such orders, that it's impossible for Dasuki to steal such an amount... Nigerians jump on him and rain abuses...smh

All these statements are word against word, no concrete proof, not even EFCC have been able to prove their case in court. Now my question is; do we believe the words of one set of people and absolutely think others are lying?

Can anyone prove that EFCC is absolutely correct?
Can anyone prove that GEJ is totally lying?

Don't even bother yourself trying to make sense on a thread created by Zombies for Fellow Zombies to at least have something to fixate on..

They have been hibernating for so long since their almighty Gworo demolishing child rapist keep embarrassing them..
Re: Proof That Jonathan Fought Corruption by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Chop-chop glare at the thread reveals that some of the fiercest n most insistent NL Zombies are already here to draw blood..

This is there thread and nothing anyone says would ever make any difference..

HAPPY ZOMBIE THREAD!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking; APC Wins Ondo Governorship Election / Best Alternative To MMM Without Investing. / What Obasanjo Said About Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.