Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment (26248 Views)

Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians / Buhari Nominates Akintunde Ibitayo Akinwande For NERC Chair, Drops Shasore / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 26, 2016
Who are the useless advisers advising this government?

2 Likes

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by DaudaAbu(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Or people are forgetting..

Mayb they are rejecting the appointments becos money no longer flow as it use to.

Moreover, the biggest problem with the ''most educated'' is that they feel the job is beneath them or they are too big for this job, just remember that a less competent person will now be appointed and all of us will have to bear the consequence of his/her decisions.

For those that might quote me i am only talking about the NERC issue

3 Likes

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by Annie939(f): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2016
why are they rejecting mr president appointment

2 Likes

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by OnucheAdams: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2016
DaudaAbu:

Mayb they are rejecting the appointments becos money no longer flow as it use to.

Moreover, the biggest problem with the ''most educated'' is that they feel the job is beneath them or they are too big for this job, just remember that a less competent person will now be appointed and all of us will have to bear the consequence of his/her decisions.

That's far from it. I have interfaced with Government for some time and can say for a fact that this is the most rudderless Government in the history of Nigeria. In the past, while there was the added benefit of perks of office, there was also an element of personal and professional gratification that came with service to the Nation. In fact most professionals use the opportunity to position themselves for their future career calling. I really can't see this happening under the current dispensation...

5 Likes

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by tolexy007(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2016
dunkem21:

Never say this trash again before I vex with you angry ..
Why not replace him with Sarrki of NL
hungerbad or Madridguy

4 Likes

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by neonly: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2016
Make I keep quiet before am given red card again buhari system
Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by lifestyle1(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2016
What's the need of working for a government where you can't eat yams with rest of mind

1 Like

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Very good. Gradually PMB is making these seats less attractive in the sense only patriotic citizens will accept political appointment.
No wonder recently Ministers protest inadequate accomodation funds which force them to squat in others' residents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by akarich007(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2016
mrjangaweed:
nobody wants to mingle with a gworo crushing demon and a vagabond bastard pedophile monkey called bullharry

foolish comment
Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by Carter4luv(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2016
mak we leave all dis tinz na bcuz say den get money, if to say den be nobody FG call on them den go fly like bird run go abuja for d screening.
Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by HBIAFRA1: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Lol,I de look for the defending zombies here.abeg where is hungerbad,sarrki, ngeneukwenu,madridguy chai....they have buried their coconut heads in shame cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by wildchild1: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Why won't you consult people before appointing them?

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by consultancy: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2016
intending looters rejectin political appointments cos they know their lootin cant thrive in this present Government. keep deceiving urselves
Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by hazyfm1: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Paperwhite:
Seems the trend have now come to stay; rejection of political appointments in this godforsaken government. shocked.This is so unusual of we Nigerians especially as it's so often valued that one will even throw a big bash to celebrate this in the past.Well everyone can see the handwriting on the wall.Nobody wants to be involved in a "change" associated with abysmal failure.cheesy

You are wrong, this started when stealing became corruption

1 Like

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by curandy10: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2016
he shouldn't have done that
Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by mubeela(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2016
I strongly blv dat all dis ppl rejectn der appointments hv skeletons in der closets. Nd r scared of declaring der assets

1 Like

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Yeye dey smell grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by DonDiego(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2016
odiks:
Mr President, please replace him with PROF BARTH NNAJI. No mind these Yankee people

Prof. Nnaji is unavailable either. He's too busy right now building Geometric Power in Aba into a world class genco.

2 Likes

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by elampiro(m): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2016
DaudaAbu:

Gbam!

May be too some are afraid to declare their assets, in case that is required.
Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by chikany: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Why won't they reject their appointments? when its obvious is no longer business as usual.
Only those that have Nigeria at heart will want to work for Her at this moment when their is no yam to share.
Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by elampiro(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2016
mubeela:
I strongly blv dat all dis ppl rejectn der appointments hv skeletons in der closets. Nd r scared of declaring der assets

Exactly what I just said.

I am happy we now have a responsible and transparent government.
Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by GOFRONT(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2016
I could remember wen dis govt came in and some office holders willingly wanted to resign??.....Som are willingly rejectin post.....

Dear Lord if these pple will Reject or resign for hunger n hardship to be reduced, then so be it
Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by ephi123(f): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2016
modath:

For once we are walking on the same side of the street.

His party members are complaining & I've always felt na overdo worry dem but truely Kyari, uncle & David Lawal need to be checkmated for real... lipsrsealed

Unfortunately the application for wailers form is completely closed.
Hehehe, you people have just started.

cc: firefire, blueto

4 Likes

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by wacoj(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2016
Thats very good. People with high ethical standard shouldn't be identified with this abracadabra govt.
I will do same if I am appointed. If he feels i am joking, he should make me the MD of NPA and see.

Bunkum govt!
Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by ephi123(f): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Kabir2Mohammad:
Very good. Gradually PMB is making these seats less attractive in the sense only patriotic citizens will accept political appointment.
No wonder recently Ministers protest inadequate accomodation funds which force them to squat in others' residents

And equally making the country totally unattractive to both home-based and foreign investors. *Applause*

2 Likes

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by drss2(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2016
who wan contaminate himself inside mud grin

1 Like

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by drss2(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2016
OnucheAdams:

That's far from it. I have interfaced with Government for some time and can say for a fact that this is the most rudderless Government in the history of Nigeria. In the past, while there was the added benefit of perks of office, there was also an element of personal and professional gratification that came with service to the Nation. In fact most professionals use the opportunity to position themselves for their future career calling. I really can't see this happening under the current dispensation...
serving dis govt is no different from slavery. na just to sidon for office dey take oders from illitrates in power. which professional go rubbish him carreer like dis lai lai.
dat is why i keep saying dis, if i were emefiele, i for don resign from buari govt teh teh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by DeRay98(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Apart from a few like the Lady from Pauline Tallen who rejected the appointment for a very good reason, others are afraid that they will be made to account for the money they will spend in foreign mission. In their mind "what's the use of ambassadorial appointment when money no dey to chop again like before and if you chop now, Buhari fit say make you come vomit am later or frustrated PDP will embarrass you and govt later. No need" grin
Its no longer business as usual...
Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2016
porka:
That kind of elementary appointment can't elicit any excitement in such a high profile professional.

You cannot built such excellent career only to come and waste it in one directionless government that does not know its left from its right.

The professor should insist on being offered a cabinet level appointment if at all he would consider one in the future.

Buhari can give this one to that man with a 1 year diploma certificate or anyone from Daura.
Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by Forwetinnah: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2016
See insults. No right thinking person would want to be part of this useless administration where people are used.

1 Like

Re: Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment by Forwetinnah: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2016
drss2:
serving dis govt is no different from slavery. na just to sidon for office dey take oders from illitrates in power. which professional go rubbish him carreer like dis lai lai.
dat is why i keep saying dis, if i were emefiele, i for don resign from buari govt teh teh.

Thank you!! Anybody wey use him head read better book get him degree no be part of this rubbish. People like Osinbajo know where dem get their doctorates from

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari / Governor Uba Sani Renames Major Road After El-Rufai / Seyi Makinde Congratulates Adeleke After Triumph At Osun Election Tribunal. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.