Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians (71527 Views)

Sunday Adeyemo To Makinde - Mukaila Lamidi Will Disorganize Oyo State / Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods / Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by davodyguy: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adeyemo Akintunde is thinking about life.
Yesterday at 2:32pm · Lansing, MI, United States ·

Re: "Operation Python Dance"

Here in the United States, I've worked with some top military brass (my boss in this picture is a colonel and counsel to General Vadnais of the United States Army).www.nairaland.com/attachments/5969683_adeyemo_jpeg36f1cb47cb176f0ba1c1c8b9ba79bb6f

Military strategists don't like war/conflicts, but they've no choice. In any military operation, things can get ugly very fast.

When I (as a law clerk to the General Counsel) participated in "Operation Northern Strike" scenario, Captain Ryan tasked me to review a pocket-size rule of engagement for soldiers, so I included all statutory and humanitarian laws in it.

During the simulation exercise, we got some feedbacks from foot soldiers and their leaders: JAG (acronym for military lawyers) officers are unrealistic, they said.

When real hostilities begin or any military operation is initiated, and a soldier faces an imminent threat to his life, he doesn't revert to a pocket-size manual on the rule of engagement (he doesn't call the Commander-in-Chief); his first instinct goes to his basic training: And that can mean anything, depending on individual soldiers.

Does a soldier face the risk of being tried in a military court, for violations of human rights? Yes, but guess who will judge him? A soldier (or soldiers) who had been in his shoes. With all the atrocities committed in Iraq, Israel, and Afghanistan, how many soldiers are in prison?

My point is this: Don't mess with soldiers with guns and bullets. Let's embrace peace, for "dead men tell no tales."

Akintunde F. Adeyemo.

505 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by davodyguy: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by lelvin(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dead men tell no tales...

325 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Odingo1: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
That meaningless submission by him ,killing of unarmed civilians should be condemned

361 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Redoil: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Coward giving brave men idea so as to continue in perpetuity.
Do you want peace then prepare for war we make war so as to live in peace

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by LUGBE: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
This your fat is disease, is even affecting your reasoning

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by LordIsaac(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
They won't hear.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by mike404(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM EWEDU MUSLIM

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by moninuola65: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
comrade, we at home tell them,
but they refused yield to advice!

32 Likes

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by laribari(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Odingo1:
That meaningless submission by him ,killing of unarmed civilians should be condemned

Cutlass carrying and stone (missile) throwing IPOB members are not armed? So na only machine gun be weapon to you. I see! So you think those people guiding kanu's house who have swore to fight for him and lay down their lives will not have revolted or come at the soldiers?

Kanu had the guts to create biafra army and flaunt them publicly on the Internet. What was he preparing for? Nor be war? Why does he need an army? Don't deceive yourself bro.

Have u seen IPOB members on rampage on videos? They are very very very arrogant and feel untouchable. I read a lot of rubbish on nairaland too that if anything happen to kanu Nigeria will be wiped out. I don't blame them, it's the impression kanu gave them. Where are those nairalanders today?

You are not there, don't be surprised those guys came at the soldiers who wanted to gain access into kanu's house to arrest him and if you probably charged towards a armed man or become a barricade to a armed man or soldier on a mission, you will be gun down fast becos soldier orientation na war and to defend themselves as fast as possible or get killed. It's simple.

This is common sense naa!

377 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by davodyguy: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
laribari:

Cutlass carrying IPOB members are not harmed? So na only gun be weapon to you. I see! So you think those people guiding kanu's house who have swore to fight for him and lay down their lives will not have revolted or come at the soldiers?

Kanu had the guts to create biafra army and flaunt them publicly on the Internet. What was he preparing for? Nor be war? Why does he need an army? Don't deceive yourself bro.

Have u seen IPOB members on rampage on videos? They are very very very arrogant and feel untouchable. I read a lot of rubbish on nairaland too that if anything happen to kanu Nigeria will be wiped out. I don't blame them, it's the impression kanu gave them. Where are those nairalanders today?

You are not there, don't be surprised those guys came at the soldiers who wanted to gain access into kanu's house to arrest him and if you probably charged towards an unarmed man or become a barricade to a armed man on mission, you will be gun down. It's simple.

This is common sense naa!

They abuse logic and common sense.

I hope you saw the video of ipob members looking for Hausa's in transit buses.
Only terrorists do that.

Isis will stop a bus and ask people who are not Muslims to come down, then kill them if that can't recite the Quran. What's the difference between the two?

War hasn't started, KANU has disappeared. Thought he said he was ready to use is life for the struggle. Why didn't he surrender to the Army when they came? Why use human shield?

The guy is a bloody criminal and a thief

269 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by laribari(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
davodyguy:

Only terrorists do that.

Isis will stop a bus and ask people who are not Muslims to come down, then kill them if that can't recite the Quran. What's the difference between the two?

War hasn't started, KANU has disappeared. Thought he said he was ready to use is life for the struggle. Why didn't he surrender to the Army when they came? Why use human shield?

I agree with you, at least the blind followers can see whom they call a brave man.

Many idiots who say they are igbos call the great OJUKWU a coward for running away and lauded kanu's bravery. Dem know wetin be death? If it comes face to face nobody will happily receive it oo.

I have said it, there is no hero in this part of the world. Kanu is a scam. Honestly, this is his end because they will pick him and probably silence him cos he is a big threat. Arrogant man.

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
I wish to remind this dude that in that same US, non violent protests such as IPOB's are simply monitored by Police until their violence gets to a certain level before the National Guard is called in.

As for discipline, I can authoritatively tell him that alot of soldiers are in military correctional facilities as I type this for different human right abuses.

I don't like ipob neither do I like Nnamdi Kanu and his arrogance, I just don't like how human lives are wasted in Nigeria like chickens.

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by grudges: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wise talks from a wise man, but Ipod will nt understand, the like bragging, the wont even listen to u, the only lang the understand is Biafra or death, dont worry sooner or later u will all die if is death u wish for ur selves

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by frank202012: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
to all the masturbating afonjas above, more Vaseline to una PR***k

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Lagrangian: 12:37am On Sep 16, 2017
True though.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by davodyguy: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2017
frank202012:
to all the masturbating afonjas above,
more Vaseline to una PR***k

Emptiness as usual, just like KANU. He has no agenda, no plan no vision, other than to insult and incite.

What is his development plan for the south east? Where's the blueprint? Has he read them out of how he would fix roads and improve the lives of Igbo's?

Keep following that criminal.

At least Buhari and APc got power on the change mantra, promising to fix what PDP destroyed. What has KANU promised to fix?

I've read comments from illiterates and ill informed IPOB supporters, trying to compare the nonsense KANU is doing now with other peaceful agitations around the world. If you agitation is genuine and not political, then you would be civil.

Ask yourself
Did the Catalonians call the Spanish government a zoo?
Did the catalonian leaders say to the followers to burn down Spain when ever they get arrested?
Did the catalobians go about with cutlasses, looking for other Spaniards to kill in transit buses?
The act of KANU and his supporters are leaning towards that of terrorists. Pa Awolowo didn't do these much, before he was arrested and jailed. What about Gani fawehinmi? What did he do before being sent to kuje prison?

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by mayorchelsea(m): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2017
Ignorant people shouting Catalonia as the basis for IPOB struggle. Ask them for latest on the Catalonia struggle, they don't know. The Spanish government has asked for the illegal referendum to stop or the region risks losing its budgetary allocations as I gathered. The only sad thing in all of this is the death of innocent souls.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by frank202012: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2017
davodyguy:

Emptiness as usual, just like KANU. He has no agenda, no plan no vision, other than to insult and incite.

What is his development plan for the south east? Where's the blueprint? Has he read them out of how he would fix roads and improve the lives of Igbo's?

Keep following that criminal.

At least Buhari and APc got power on the change mantra, promising to fix what PDP destroyed. What has KANU promised to fix?

I've read comments from illiterates and ill informed IPOB supporters, trying to compare the nonsense KANU is doing now with other peaceful agitations around the world. If you agitation is genuine and not political, then you would be civil.

Ask yourself
Did the Catalonians call the Spanish government a zoo?
Did the catalonian leaders say to the followers to burn down Spain when ever they get arrested?
Did the catalobians go about with cutlasses, looking for other Spaniards to kill in transit buses?
The act of KANU and his supporters are leaning towards that of terrorists. Pa Awolowo didn't do these much, before he was arrested and jailed. What about Gani fawehinmi? What did he do before being sent to kuje prison?

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves

have u ever heard that Spanish soldiers massacred Spanish citizens?
so buharis economy blue print is to torture and maim his oppositions and ppl that doesn't share his daura view abi?
in two years now nigerian army has the best record of butchering her citizens...
which sane country does that?
keep praising this blood shed,one day it will get to you...
mind u ipob is not about politics...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by davodyguy: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2017
frank202012:

have u ever heard that Spanish soldiers massacred Spanish citizens?
so buharis economy blue print is to torture and maim his oppositions and ppl that doesn't share his daura view abi?
in two years now nigerian army has the best record of butchering her citizens...
which sane country does that?
keep praising this blood shed,one day it will get to you...
mind u ipob is not about politics...

See the attached image and tell me why Buhari shouldn't use Army

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by adeblow(m): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Them go say na afonja Muslim, typical of Igbos.
See terrorist definition

17 Likes

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by fyneIjay(f): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2017
davodyguy:
Adeyemo Akintunde is thinking about life.

Akintunde F. Adeyemo.
The summary is in the name. Thank you Sir, for your kind advice.

6 Likes

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by pazienza(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2017
davodyguy:

Only terrorists do that.

Why not show us videos of IPOB murdering Hausa persons instead ?

12 Likes

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by fyneIjay(f): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2017
SirJeffry:
I wish to remind this dude that in that same US, non violent protests such as IPOB's are simply monitored by Police until their violence gets to a certain level before the National Guard is called in.

As for discipline, I can authoritatively tell him that alot of soldiers are in military correctional facilities as I type this for different human right abuses.

I don't like ipob neither do I like Nnamdi Kanu and his arrogance, I just don't like how human lives are wasted in Nigeria like chickens.
They all want to give advice. From what I understand, it doesn't cost a thing to give advice. But hope that same advice will be taken by them when the time comes. Cos, Nigerian Army ain't gonna change anytime soon.
Last year December the custom officers did their own they were cheered on. Around this year February, it was their turn to have a taste of what the custom officers did. Karma has everyone's address.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by teadrake(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2017
laribari:

I agree with you, at least the blind followers can see whom they call a brave man.

Many idiots who say they are igbos call the great OJUKWU a coward for running away and lauded kanu's bravery. Dem know wetin be death? If it comes face to face nobody will happily receive it oo.

I have said it, there is no hero in this part of the world. Kanu is a scam. Honestly, this is his end because they will pick him and probably silence him cos he is a big threat. Arrogant man.
A hot cup of coffee for you this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by MalcoImX: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:

So you are not aware that some northerners have been killed by iPoB in Rivers and some are still taking refuge at security formations. Those searching for Hausas in buses, what are they going to do with them? We saw only one bus that was videotaped, how many buses were there that iPoB searched that we didn't see?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by pazienza(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2017
MalcoImX:
So you are not aware that some northerners have been killed by iPoB in Rivers and some are still taking refuge at security formations. Those searching for Hausas in buses, what are they going to do with them? We saw only one bus that was videotaped, how many buses were there that iPoB searched that we didn't see?

I only asked for a video evidence of killed Hausa people, in this era of smart phones and with fifth columnists who are apologetic to One Nigeria roaming all over Igboland, I'm sure that if such death occurred, the pics or videos will be everywhere online. The pics and videos don't exist, because they never happened, it's as simple as that.

How sure are we of the authenticity of that bus video? Any one could have staged anything.

If they could make such bus video, assuming it's true, then taking a simple snap of dead Hausas should be easier, don't you think so?

This is common sense, but one get the memo that common sense is no longer common in Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by davodyguy: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:

I hope you saw the videos online. They aren't from me

5 Likes

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by BiafraIShere(m): 8:35am On Sep 16, 2017
What rubbish is this I won't be surprised if this trash still makes front page because any piece of contrived nonsense that will justify the use of state apparatus or the army to kill innocent protesters will be sent to front page all in the spirit of Lai Mohamed's use of state funds to buy media!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by shukuokukobambi: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Odingo1:

unarmed civilians that threatened to bring back Buhari's head like shekau promised to do to GEJ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpB6c_lM9uY

Was he joking?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by pazienza(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2017
davodyguy:

I hope you saw the videos online. They aren't from me

No such video exists. I mean video of dead Hausas being killed by IPOB.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by omenka(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2017
MalcoImX:
They were searching to find Hausas to play ludo with.

These guys have sworn to be totally resistant to reason and truth and commonsense. It is a complete waste of time trying to reason with them.

How do you reason with a people who see application of tact and diplomacy is cowardice?

26 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.