Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Is This Realy True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Realy True? (567 Views)

Is Bail Realy Free? / This Will Realy Help Nigeria And Me .... I Need Your Help For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Realy True? by booblacain(m): 5:53am On Oct 26, 2016
Nigeria govt only got approval to borrow $1b from the senate to purchase arm and the money never came into nigeria,it was disbursed directly from the lender to arms suppliers who will inturn supply Nigeria,that's the condition attached to the loan,the so called money with dasuki was Jonathan's security vote and it was no where near such amount,it was the security votes they obviously used to contest election and by law the president or governors are not required to account for their security votes,they have been using it to fund their elections since time immemorial,that's why nobody can approach Jonathan on this matter,the initial reason they gave for arresting dasuki was that he had guns illegally in his house and then this came as an after thought the very day that the court granted him bail as an excuse to hold him back,Buhari is using his brother daura of dss as a proxy to detain and punish dasuki over personal issues relating to 1984 coup and how dasuki treated him,if lawan gwadabe was alive today he would also arrest him,see link to the senate approval of $1b for arms purchase,if you have a link to when $2.2b was ever approved for arms purchase pls post it here,even Jonathan said he never got approval to spend $2.2b on arms purchase so doesn't know what they are talking about http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2014/09/senate-approves-gejs-1billion-loan-to.html?m=1

The write up was copied from a facebook page.
Re: Is This Realy True? by booblacain(m): 6:03am On Oct 26, 2016
I wonder, because we have been hearing stories of how Dasuki shared $2bn but nobody is really saying anything clear on how he got the money, for that is where illegality can actually be established on this matter . some will agree it was insensitive(though not illegal based on the Nigerian law) to have used the security vote to pursue election rather than Boko Haram, but how much did Buhari need to fight Boko Haram?

What is really happening to the Dasuki case at present and why has he not been convicted yet. Nobody is asking anymore.
Re: Is This Realy True? by jesse8048(m): 6:07am On Oct 26, 2016
Politicians are wicked and heartless, they allow us hear what they want us to hear. They control the media and that's why we hear conflicting figures.
Re: Is This Realy True? by cutekhalifa(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2016
nah this dasukigate rubbish we dey go hear for the next remaining year of his tenure... he will come back and start saying...vote for me I have fought corruption to standstill... Zombies will give in to his lies... one thing is certain body stays on top forever.. buhari ur own buharigate will come one day
Re: Is This Realy True? by booblacain(m): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2016
If this is true, Buhari does not have the rite to take a whole country for a ride just because of his personal issue with one man.
Re: Is This Realy True? by limeta(f): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2016
Buhari is not my president
I did not vote for buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Former Customs Boss Dikko, Returned N1bn – EFCC / Why We’re Still Bombing Pipelines – avengers / BREAKING: NUPENG Rejects Sales Of NNPC Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.