Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Chidinma Okeke, Miss Anambra 2015 May Get Suicidal Over Her Sëx Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke, Miss Anambra 2015 May Get Suicidal Over Her Sëx Scandal (379 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke, Miss Anambra 2015 May Get Suicidal Over Her Sëx Scandal by PiusAsh: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2016
Inspiration fm OAP /youth counselor and president of
the 9ineteen foundation on her instagram page
weighed in on the leaked sex video of former Miss
Anambra and also volunteered to counsel her and
help
her through this . On her instagram page she wrote
this
“ Matters arising Monday.
” So , one of my people sent me a message that I
should check out the Compromizing Video of Miss
Anambra State , Chidinma Okeke . I was so
distraught
that I barely slept. I felt more of pity for her than
wanting to crucify her ; I’m I one to condone such
rubbish ‘ No way ’.
However , the deed has been done and if care is not
taken this girl may end up committing suicide. As
much as you may want to hate her let ’s find a way
to
help her deal with this .

get full details here : http://www.gistpluse.com/2016/10/chidinma-okeke-miss-anambra-2015-may.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Versus Endorsements Fever / Mercy Johnson Okojie Set To Host New Talk Show / Doctor Strange Portrait Coloring Pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.