Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap (46176 Views)

Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos / Birthday Party In Lushi, Bauchi Turns Bloody, 3 Die, 8 Injured, 75 Arrested / Gunmen Shoot Bakassi Boys In Aba, 3 Die (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by MrImole: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
What's mysterious about the well?
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Pavore9: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
After several efforts to rescue the trapped men, some residents resorted to prayers while others began incantations and offered sacrifice of goats and fowls to appease the gods so that the victims would be brought out alive but all were in vain....

3 Likes

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by sallylet(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
The owner of the compound will return with many great things. ..cars, probably a jet. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by LecciGucci: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
B
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by ezechueze(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Story
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Babalegba(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
Our eastern brothers appear to be extremely superstitious, a sure sign backwardness.
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by pasfansy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Cheaper land to sale in Enugu state are you a farmer looking forward to buy a cheaper land from a reputable firm situated in Enugu state a land measuring to 450 plots of lands whether for farming business or individual preferable choose for land use we offer you at the most cheapest price whether one plot or two plots or more, A land with Certificate. Our firm is situated in Enugu state call now this number now 08061133226 or 07017339669 you will be glad you did.
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by danigbo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
...God have mercy !

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Missmossy(f): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Eww so terrible. Something is definitely amiss. What is killing them all?? Lot of evil in that house. Something is sucking blood in the supposed borehole. May God continue to protect someone. So sickening embarassed
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Orikinla(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Fake bloggers fabricating fake news in desperation for fame and fortune are 95% of all the bloggers in Nigeria..
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by saintdennis(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
funstufz:
Na for that road the thing happened? undecided undecided

Hahahaha

Damn! This comment just dey make me laugh
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Darchangel(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
starwar:
people go just siddon dey fabricate stories...kotinu oo

there is no fabrication here bro. I normally don't believe these type of stories but I live in that estate, on st Stephen drive which is off the said street and I went to there to see for myself. I didn't see the corpses though cos I usually come back late from work but my next door neighbour narrated the story to me and it was carried in the local news stations

1 Like

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by InvertedHammer: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
jmoore:
All these slaps you are sharing eh...

The security agents were not slapped, maka gini?
grin

/
Why would any spirit dirty its hand on a Nigerian policeman?

\

1 Like

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by calabardick(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
orimsamsam:

See has people dey laugh for sad story

Which story is sad?
Don't tell me you believe this fabricated rubbish?

maybe you don't know naija bloggers....
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by bobbybrown007: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
That is slap of reset, maybe the big brother of the spirit world were busy having fun and this one is here disturbing common take dis
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by chi4ik(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
funstufz:
Na for that road the thing happened? undecided undecided
I tire o
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Philipmems:
See let us forget that spiritual slap rubbish, the problem is that the level of oxygen in a deep hole or well in this case is very low. It will knock you concious when you go down there... oxygen deprivation to the body leads to fainting, long-term loss of consciousness, coma, seizures, cessation of brain stem reflexes, and brain death. You have to use the proper PPE (personal protective equipment) when going into a well.
the swollen face nko?

1 Like

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by wristbangle: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Suppose this news is coming from Ogun State, would have spew thrash.

As for the news, the world is evil and that is why one must surrender his/her to Jesus Christ. He is the only that can save from all evil occurrence.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by hugoranking(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Na express road d tin happen ni?, op no knw wetin e dey do heeheheheheheheh
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by bobbybrown007: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Orikinla:
Fake bloggers fabricating fake news in desperation for fame and fortune are 95% of all the bloggers in Nigeria..
don't say something like that jhor if you were there now you won't be saying something like this
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by stchinedu: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
And when the police came for rescue nothing happened, but other rescuers died and one received a 'bonus'...STORY
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by chi4ik(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Philipmems:
See let us forget that spiritual slap rubbish, the problem is that the level of oxygen in a deep hole or well in this case is very low. It will knock you concious when you go down there... oxygen deprivation to the body leads to fainting, long-term loss of consciousness, coma, seizures, cessation of brain stem reflexes, and brain death. You have to use the proper PPE (personal protective equipment) when going into a well.
I concur
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]
ladonz:
the swollen face nko?
i just deh imagine d guy face.unknown slap
ladonz:
the swollen face nko?
i just deh imagine d guy face.unknown slap
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Dannyset(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Seun believes this story is a lie
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by starwar(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Darchangel:

there is no fabrication here bro. I normally don't believe these type of stories but I live in that estate, on st Stephen drive which is off the said street and I went to there to see for myself. I didn't see the corpses though cos I usually come back late from work but my next door neighbour narrated the story to me and it was carried in the local news stations
wonders shall never end.Things wey dey happen for this period sef na something else
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
How come the bodies were recovered and the ppl that recovered them escaped being killed or slapped? Just wondering though.
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by NairaMaster1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
End time well
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by chukwujega(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
the journey to make money isnt an eassy task......100,000 lead to a death bdat ooo
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by nonny400(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
My siblings were there when this happened. The house is opposite our house in Housing Estate, Onitsha. They had to bring a native doctor who did a series of sacrifices, then they lowered a cock, which came out alive. That was when people could go down there, as the inhabitant spirit had been appeased.
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Philipmems(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
ladonz:
the swollen face nko?
Have you ever heard of cerebral edema, it occurs when fluid accumulate inside the brain and causes the head to swell due to deprivation of oxygen to the body. It's a fact I have seen thousands of cases.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Gossipnigga:
Choi

Watch and download the second video of miss Anambra

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/leaked-photo-video-naija-girl-caught.html

Nigga why u hustling for traffic?
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Daniyomex(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
emeijeh apost=50518015:
Juju!
@Op, you say for inside well, later u write borehole. Abi na u receive the spiritual slap? grin
I guess so. Maybe he's been reset to factory setting with the slap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings / Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears / 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.