Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Got N35million Worth Of Properties But Need N90million To Be Dangote Cement Dist - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Got N35million Worth Of Properties But Need N90million To Be Dangote Cement Dist (2068 Views)

Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property / Money Is Really Good. Could This Be DANGOTE'S Mansion / Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got N35million Worth Of Properties But Need N90million To Be Dangote Cement Dist by whatalife: 8:34am On Oct 26, 2009
Just seeking opion from experienced and genuine Nairalander business men and women.I have properites currently valued at about N35million , i needed to be a distributor for dangote cement i was told i needed N80 to N90million to be able to buy upto 100 trucks at a go, am seeking opinion if a bank can provide the balance of this sum and have my properties document as colleteral .
base on the analysis given to me 100 trucks multiply by 600 bags per truck multiply by about 5naira profit margin=300k per day for 25 days =7.5million multiply by 12 months=90million.
Anybody has an idea about this.
Re: Got N35million Worth Of Properties But Need N90million To Be Dangote Cement Dist by kayjegs: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2009
Why dont you invest with the amount for less than 100 truck of goods you have instead of going to bank to raise money for 100 trucks. In order to be on the safer side, I will not advice that you sell your properties in oder to raise the funds. If you must use your property to raise the capital, dont sell or use all of your property. This is my advice.
Re: Got N35million Worth Of Properties But Need N90million To Be Dangote Cement Dist by whatalife: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
@kayjegs,
Thanks for the advice,
Just got more info from my guy , current price for 100 truck of cement is N62million, price has come down here at obajana cement factory in kogi state.
Thanks for the advice again , the guy who gave the hint regarding the cement dealership did not explain certain grey areas of the businesss.
Re: Got N35million Worth Of Properties But Need N90million To Be Dangote Cement Dist by eimo(f): 2:07am On Oct 30, 2009
this is a capital intensive investment, you need detail background checks before launching out.pls conduct a processional cost/benefit analysis before you set out.God has blessed you with a good ground to take off, wish you the best
Re: Got N35million Worth Of Properties But Need N90million To Be Dangote Cement Dist by whatalife: 5:20am On Oct 30, 2009
@eimo,
thanks for the advice
Re: Got N35million Worth Of Properties But Need N90million To Be Dangote Cement Dist by duzz: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2009
This is unbelievable, so you need 90 million naira to be just a mere distributor, this is crazy, you can start alot of production business with that sorts of amount, and for crying out loud we offer a mini cement plant with 100t a day capacity for just 450m, so why will you spend almost a quarter of that just to be a mere distributor on a 5 naira per bag profit, you might as swell but your money in an interest deposit account. its just not worth the effort
Re: Got N35million Worth Of Properties But Need N90million To Be Dangote Cement Dist by omolayo1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2010
good!good!!good!!! if u can get the money which i'm very sure with ur good business proposal to the bank, u will definitely get. just go ahead because i'm too sure that u are going to make the money in less that 15 months. this is a very lucrative area of the business that people don't really venture into because of the capital involved. i'm presently at obajana to see how my trucks is doing, now i get to know much about the biz. l can be of help in the area of looking for trucks for delivery. i'm just too sure of this.
Re: Got N35million Worth Of Properties But Need N90million To Be Dangote Cement Dist by Guarantor(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2010
Well, I thanked God for your life. But my candid advice to you is that you should not just attempt to go to banks for any loan. Remember this saying that "He who goes a borrowing goes a sorrowing. God will help you, just try with the little in your hand. As at this time it is not good for someone to sell it's property for anything now, because there are some demonic spirits that may make one not to attain such level of property again the moment you sell off.
So, be careful. God has Bless you, please don't sell your properties in order to raise fund or capital.
You will even be surprise that the banks will even be meeking you, what will be left for you after paying the bank interest will be less than what you will be paying to the banks. Infact, it will be as if you are working for the banks.
Do the little that is just your capacity, God will multiply and increase it.
Take care.
Re: Got N35million Worth Of Properties But Need N90million To Be Dangote Cement Dist by flolimited: 1:11am On Apr 26, 2010
bro i think it will be better to start wif wht u have,,
Re: Got N35million Worth Of Properties But Need N90million To Be Dangote Cement Dist by whatalife: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2010
Thank you all,
the business currently on hold,
Re: Got N35million Worth Of Properties But Need N90million To Be Dangote Cement Dist by flolimited: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2010
hello freind,,i have a buuisness dt we can do that will be fetching a minimum of 1million naira per month,,just give me a call and we will meet and discuss d modalities,,
folarin
Re: Got N35million Worth Of Properties But Need N90million To Be Dangote Cement Dist by drodman: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2010
Put the property up for sale, once you get the N35 million, any bank will put up the rest . You can place the property on Http://www.nigeriaconfidential.com it's free and it's all nigerian. Good luck to you!

(1) (Reply)

Obtaining Certificate Of Good Standing (CGS) From CAC / How Do I Remove/delete My Post From Nairaland? / 3 Business Ideas You've Never Thought About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.