Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,257 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Receiving Forex In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Receiving Forex In Nigeria (879 Views)

How To Trade Forex In Nigeria / Are You Looking To Buy Or Sell Dollars And Forex In Lagos, Nigeria And Overseas? / Urgent Need For Forex In Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Receiving Forex In Nigeria by sdavirus: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Dear colleagues,
For those of you that have been dong this frequently, I did like to hear from you.

What are the best options available, to receive money from the UK?

I hear of the evils going on between WU and banks. (paying out at 199 to a dollar)

And if I receive funds via my dom account, I can't withdraw the funds

What ways do you guys use to get your dollars or pounds in Nigeria, so you can have it changed in the black market, (apart from a friend or family collecting and bringing the money on your behalf)

Would like to know how I can. beat this.

I'm currently in Port Harcourt in case of fixes that require my location.
Re: Receiving Forex In Nigeria by oothoney: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2016
your next option is to do peer-peer exchange

At www.payformi.com

its a peer-peer exchange platform..post your pounds or dollars for sale, state the price you want to sell and let buyers locate you. you simply pay for them in the usa or uk and they give you Naira in Nigeria.

we also offer a payment protection service to protect you
Re: Receiving Forex In Nigeria by Tuktuk: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
once the money is credited directly to your domiciliary account, you can withdraw it cash from your bank without any problems whatsoever.
Re: Receiving Forex In Nigeria by Pavore9: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
I do send $$$ straight to a dorm account in Nigeria and it is withdrawn by the recipient.
Re: Receiving Forex In Nigeria by sdavirus: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Pavore9:
I do send $$$ straight to a dorm account in Nigeria and it is withdrawn by the recipient.
Tuktuk:
once the money is credited directly to your domiciliary account, you can withdraw it cash from your bank without any problems whatsoever.

Interesting. But are they paid in Naira or dollars? Would you know if the rates are fair? Not like N200 to a $
Re: Receiving Forex In Nigeria by sdavirus: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2016
oothoney:
your next option is to do peer-peer exchange

At www.payformi.com

its a peer-peer exchange platform..post your pounds or dollars for sale, state the price you want to sell and let buyers locate you. you simply pay for them in the usa or uk and they give you Naira in Nigeria.

we also offer a payment protection service to protect you

Interesting fix. Have you used it before?
Re: Receiving Forex In Nigeria by Pavore9: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2016
sdavirus:

Interesting. But are they paid in Naira or dollars? Would you know if the rates are fair? Not like N200 to a $
lt is withdrawn in dollars and exchanged at the black market rate.
Re: Receiving Forex In Nigeria by bigx(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2016
sdavirus:
Dear colleagues,
For those of you that have been dong this frequently, I did like to hear from you.

What are the best options available, to receive money from the UK?

I hear of the evils going on between WU and banks. (paying out at 199 to a dollar)

And if I receive funds via my dom account, I can't withdraw the funds

What ways do you guys use to get your dollars or pounds in Nigeria, so you can have it changed in the black market, (apart from a friend or family collecting and bringing the money on your behalf)

Would like to know how I can. beat this.

I'm currently in Port Harcourt in case of fixes that require my location.

How much? I'm in Port Harcourt. They can pay to my lloyds bank account and I give you naira
Re: Receiving Forex In Nigeria by Tuktuk: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2016
sdavirus:

you withdraw in whatever currency you make the deposit $$, Pounds or euro. you go to the black market to sell in the prevailing market price.
Re: Receiving Forex In Nigeria by SRK1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hello guys! How are you people?

I have some dollars I wish to sell at a VERY GOOD RATE to the buyer, although it is a small sum. But, I will bring a FAR better deal by next week!

Who wants to take this chance to have a CONSTANT dollar seller, who is willing to sell at a cheap rate? Please, contact at: yourwriter01@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: Receiving Forex In Nigeria by sdavirus: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pavore9:
lt is withdrawn in dollars and exchanged at the black market rate.
Tuktuk:

you withdraw in whatever currency you make the deposit $$, Pounds or euro. you go to the black market to sell in the prevailing market price.

Thanks a lot, sirs.
Was of the impression they had stopped giving foreign currencies over the counter. Appreciate so much.
Re: Receiving Forex In Nigeria by sdavirus: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
bigx:

How much? I'm in Port Harcourt. They can pay to my lloyds bank account and I give you naira

Well, this is an option I was hoping for, before I found out I had the solution all along.... all the same, I'll keep you in mind.

Will 'follow' you, now. Cheers
Re: Receiving Forex In Nigeria by Pavore9: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
sdavirus:

Thanks a lot, sirs.
Was of the impression they had stopped giving foreign currencies over the counter. Appreciate so much.

You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

The Second Richest Man After Solomon On Earth / Opportunities In The Northern LPG Market In Nigeria / Get A Working Cracked Version Of Business Card & Logo Creators Tools?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.