Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. (7095 Views)

Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Atheism And Agnosticism, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by raphieMontella: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
4everGod:

I only have one question for you in all your wrote up there...

Was man made for the law or the law for man?
baba...
The society is a strong factor in morality..
If you're the only person on earth..there would be nothing like morality standard and so..
But since you are not alone...morality comes in...
Especially for social animals..
Wolves in a pack...live by their moral code..a single wolf cant eat food kept for the pack and go scot-free...
Its just that way...society---Need for morality
In bee hives..
Bees who get ''drunk'' during their search for ''food'' for the ''hive'' are not allowed back into the colony until the ''intoxication'' is worn out..
The ''soldiers'' chase them away from the hive
why?-----because in their state..they could cause harm to the ''hive''...
Ts that simple..

2 Likes

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
4everGod:

laws are different from rules , laws existed before life but rules existed after man came into existence in other to control him or her ,an example of rules are ; thou shalt fvck thy neighbor's wife if she wants to be fvcked, lol,and an example of law, is anything that goes up must come down etc,
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
4everGod:

Man was not made, man evolved. And the laws that he created evolved with him.

1 Like

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by raphieMontella: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
analice107:
Hmmm from when did we started this dearing? lol.
^^^
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01:
lol.
see them all over the place.
Not one reasonable justification for morality.

The fact remains: The source of morality will forever be a problem for atheism.

All their attempts to explain goodness without God has proven futile.

If atheists can question the source of morality and not just borrow from already established moral structures, it might lead them to the truth.

But dont worry, atheists dont really question everything.
Already answers the OP men. Morals influenced religion and not the other way around. Humans had morals before religion So does every intelligent specie on earth. It is the only way they can build social groups or coexist with one another. And these moral evolve as the species evolve.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Edenoscar(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

A gallimaufry of non sequiturs - if such exists then your comment is a good example .
c'mon man now i have to go consult a dictionary.Try this nonsense again and i swear you wont know what hit you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by TomHagen: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Edenoscar:

c'mon man now i have to go consult a dictionary.Try this nonsense again and i swear you wont know what hit you
KingEbukasBlog:

A gallimaufry of non sequiturs - if such exists then your comment is a good example .
Hehehehe...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by raphieMontella: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Tomhagen i see you...
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
It still this same guy that asked me to go and cannibalized,I should literally go eat other humans,kill peoples twin,cos our forfathers did,since I don't believe in the moral standard (sin) of the Bible.
Never knew the answer I gave him,also gave him sleeplessness night,next morning he gave in, to creating this damned thread.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Edenoscar:

lol. . .some think using big words and quoting a fictional book makes there point valid

3 Likes

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by TomHagen: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
raphieMontella:
Tomhagen i see you...
Hello boss.
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Edenoscar(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
lol. . .some think using big words and quoting a fictional book makes there point valid
dont mind that guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Edenoscar:

dont mind that guy
Just now one was telling me the sun and moon is experienced at the sametime all over the earth,another said the earth is spiritually flat,then his fellow Christian (felixomor1) said,actually the earth is circlular and God is sitting on the north pole(You go fair chairman)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by hopefulLandlord: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
my fellow atheists have ripped the thread apart already, no need flogging a dead horse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by felixomor1: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Just now one was telling me the sun and moon is experienced at the sametime all over the earth,another said the earth is spiritually flat,then his fellow Christian (felixomor1) said,actually the earth is circlular and God is sitting on the north pole(You go fair chairman)

Unless u have something meaningful in a thread like this.
Dont mention me.
Trying to sound intelligent and making gest of oneself are not the same thing.

I dont think u know this.
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
felixomor1:

Unless u have something meaningful in a thread like this.
Dont mention me.
Trying to sound intelligent and making gest of oneself are not the same thing.

I dont think u know this.

Sorry
No need to say sorry the Bible is already Apologetic

2 Likes

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by dalaman: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01:
lol.
see them all over the place.
Not one reasonable justification for morality.

The fact remains: The source of morality will forever be a problem for atheism.

All their attempts to explain goodness without God has proven futile.

If atheists can question the source of morality and not just borrow from already established moral structures, it might lead them to the truth.

But dont worry, atheists dont really question everything.

You haven't shown that God is the source of morality anywhere. Read the Bible and the Koran. Take the Sharia law for example. The muslim feel that there is no moral system better than it ever and it came from their God . Do you agree with that? The Jews living in Israel still believe that the old Testament and it's moral values are the best ever. Yet they still do not practice most of the things written inside the OT that is their religious book. In Israel today if you try most the moral injunctions written inside the OT which is their religious book you will be in prison. Christians in the west are now running away from most of the sexist , misogynist and homophobic teachings of the new Testament for example. So which morality has God established? Where is it?

1 Like

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by dalaman: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lennycool:

Already answers the OP men. Morals influenced religion and not the other way around. Humans had morals before religion So does every intelligent specie on earth. It is the only way they can build social groups or coexist with one another. And these moral evolve as the species evolve.

Don't mind him. If morals came from God then why do different societies have different moral codes and systems? Which God created the Sharia system of morality? Which God created the caste system some Hindus live by?

1 Like

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
GRIMMJOE:

Ok
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lennycool:

Here is from the pre-Judaism and antediluvian period

Genesis 5:22–24
22 Enoch walked with God after he fathered Methuselah 300 years and had other sons and daughters. 23 Thus all the days of Enoch were 365 years. 24 Enoch walked with God, and he was not, for God took him.

Without religion , Enoch walked with God . In the book of Enoch , Enoch preached repentance and asked people to desist from their ungodly ways

In verses 14-15 of the Book of Enoch :
Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men: ‘See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones to judge everyone, and to convict all the ungodly of all the ungodly acts they have done in the ungodly way, and of all the harsh words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

This shows that there is a supreme authority who serves as our source of morality .

1 Like

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Etesam(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Attacking the person of the OP or religious beliefs will not help.
The summary of what the OP says is that we atheists are cowards.
It is not enough that a no. of invention were birthed by atheists. As a Nigerian, I crynge every time I recite the pledge.
Of course there is no god. Now, why cant we come together from all over the world and have our own country? Why cant we liberate ourselves from the shackles of human inventions called morals?
I am barely a month old in this atheist mentalism and these things are worrying me. Who ever brought all this confused set-up on mankind?
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

22 Enoch walked with God after he fathered Methuselah 300 years and had other sons and daughters. 23 Thus all the days of Enoch were 365 years. 24 Enoch walked with God, and he was not, for God took him.

Without religion , Enoch walked with God . In the book of Enoch , Enoch preached repentance and asked people to desist from their ungodly ways

In verses 14-15 :
Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men: ‘See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones to judge everyone, and to convict all the ungodly of all the ungodly acts they have done in the ungodly way, and of all the harsh words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

This shows that there is a supreme authority who serves as our source of morality .
It shows me a quote from a book not more than 9,000 years old, humans have been on this planet for a 100,000 at least.
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lennycool:

It shows me a quote from a book not more than 9,000 years old, humans have been on this planet for a 100,000 at least.

Pre - Adamites cannot be seen as humans per se . They can't be judged by our moral standards .
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Etesam:
Attacking the person of the OP or religious beliefs will not help.
The summary of what the OP says is that we atheists are cowards.
It is not enough that a no. of invention were birthed by atheists. As a Nigerian, I crynge every time I recite the pledge.
Of course there is no god. Now, why cant we come together from all over the world and have our own country? Why cant we liberate ourselves from the shackles of human inventions called morals?
I am barely a month old in this atheist mentalism and these things are worrying me. Who ever brought all this confused set-up on mankind?

Prove it .
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Etesam(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Prove it .
The scope of injustice and oppression in the world is ample evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by jonbellion(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
*facepalm* the sun shines at the same time? Spiritually flat Lmao
Creationists shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Etesam:
The scope of injustice and oppression in the world is ample evidence.

I thought you had something serious to say
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Etesam(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I thought you had something serious to say
Of course its not serious. Six million Israelis perishing under Hitler is not serious.

1 Like

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by raphieMontella: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

In verses 14-15 of the Book of Enoch :

bubu..you don fall my hand!
You believe enoch wrote the book of enoch?
For real?
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Prove it .
If after seeing the picture below and you still think there a God,then your not human

Cos no God with feeling will just sit by
note; there are much more worst things going on

I might be banned for this but,am willing to take the risk

1 Share

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Audray(f): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
For goodness sake.One doesn't need god or the holy spirit to know what's good and what's bad.
You do something bad eg (murder,steal,rape)that's entirely on you not some evil spirit.
You do things because ur capable of logical thinking and decision making.What matters is the outcome/effect ur decision making yields in the end.
Unless u are a psychopath or sociopath,then you must certainly try to make decisions that won't hurt people .
Normal functioning Non Psychopathic -non sociopathic humans don't need an invisible entity to enforce morality.

GRIMMJOE man. I was eating.
But I understand. Even with their moral enforcing god,people still do horrible things .Horrible things.It's all on them.
Damn.To think that that was a living breathing human being.
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
raphieMontella:

bubu..you don fall my hand!
You believe enoch wrote the book of enoch?
For real?

Bro , where exactly did I say that na ? How far you na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss / OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.