Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? (3323 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by anims: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
hey guy if u gat ur bucks, fly lik neva b4 it's free world.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
come take a journey with me.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2009
smiley
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2009
smiley
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
cool
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2009
:d
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2009
smiley
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2009
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2009
cool
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
smiley
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2009
smiley
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2009
;d
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2009
i'm happy!
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2009
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
cool
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by rikamann: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2009
God bless u all, contributors to this travel section. One is carefully following these advertisers, u don't know which one is genuine but a genuine one could save your time.
Now to poster, what will it cost a couple to spend six days (24-30th Dec) in S/A, Kenya, Dubai or Egypt? Visa and flight tickets inclusive. Your charge is time. I wait.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2009
cool
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2009
rikamann:

God bless u all, contributors to this travel section. One is carefully following these advertisers, u don't know which one is genuine but a genuine one could save your time.
Now to poster, what will it cost a couple to spend six days (24-30th Dec) in S/A, Kenya, Dubai or Egypt? Visa and flight tickets inclusive. Your charge is time. I wait.

to spend 6days in SA will cost N250K, Kenya cost N200K and Dubai cost N310K tkt inclusive.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by rikamann: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2009
Mr. ebealways,
Thanks for response even though that took you along time after I refused not to deal with you except on this page. I don't understand your figures, could you please break them down (Visa cost? Ticket cost) and include no. of days required.
Last time, it cost me $200 to get my visa(1 day) using an agent in Dubai and flew Emirates airline. Usually, visa fee is $150. Didn't even had time to pay the agent in Dubai till the fourth day. People must have confidence in you.
Nairalanders made me to have interest in Kenya, Ethopia, Bahrain and S/A (for world cup). So it is purely to have fun.

Would want to seize this opportunity to thank justwise, OAM4J, Mrcrackles, Hadexman & co that want Nigeria/Nigerians to be fraud free. God bless you all.
For Nairaland travel agents, pls help yourself to advertise genuine businesses so that fellow Nairalanders can patronise you. Certified travel agents are everywhere, so help yourself to grow. People must use travel agents, then why not u?

(1) (2)

Fuel Scarcity Hits Nigerian Aviation / PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier / Please How Do I Get To Osolo Way, Ajao Estate From Mile 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.