Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker (38862 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by greggng: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
otijah:
I don't think she is apologising to that davido, but to her fans.
He is too arrogant for my liking with his wack and fake voice

#Gbagbeoshi Shabalala. na for naija artist u go hear that kind lyrics

I must thank u for comprehending very well. Some people don't understand English at all
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by joanana(f): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Came:
Shut up when angry because you might regret whatever you will say is the lesson to learn.

Exactly!!!!! just keep quiet cos there are somethings that will be said and it can never be reversed!!!! I learnt a long time ago!!!even in my relationship. when m angry i dont burst out to start spewing rubbish... i just keep quiet and if my partner says anything , i will pick it up and use it against him to teach him to keep mute whenever hes angry. grin
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by otijah(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
greggng:

I must thank u for comprehending very well. Some people don't understand English at all
the thing tire me ooo
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Cre8(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Chai! It is well.

apologies to his fans.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by steve6: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret...

==Ambrose Bierce..
So true !

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ginaz:
She said she's sorry, Nigerians and their over do do, can't you accept an apology again?

No mind them girl, sometime we got to express our mind. I am behind you.

Nice personal text. But what's a baby mama?
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by amdoyin82(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Actually, I watched the rant on kaffy's instagram page and from all indications I can deduce that Davido has stepped on toes. Why wud he cancelled their services at the last minute? Dats, barbaric and disrespectful. Above all, kaffy really fall my hand oo by apologizing so soon. Who be davido? Na dem sabi saa
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by uzolexis(f): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
amdoyin82:
Actually, I watched the rant on kaffy's instagram page and from all indications I can deduce that Davido has stepped on toes. Why wud he cancelled their services at the last minute? Dats, barbaric and disrespectful. Above all, kaffy really fall my hand oo by apologizing so soon. Who be davido? Na dem sabi saa

Her apology was not directed at Davido but to her fans.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by metallisc(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
greggng:

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by repogirl(f): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Okay we have seen the apology....but it's the one where she called him a mfcker I am more interested in seeing.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by QuietHammer(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
I never knew she was this dumb. Say all you want, there is nothing special in dancing, stop making it seem like a glorified Art. Just shake your bum, fvck off the stage and get your money.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by dilini(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
A huge misrepresentation with what she did earlier and knowing fully well that her rants will automatically make her lose some potential clients if such expectations doesn't go her way. She has forgotten that she's been building a brand right from scratch but unknowing using her own hands to bring it to nought. Davido is a brand and he has the right to either call for you guys or ask you to stay ou!, after all she got paid. But coming out in the open to openly bash one of her clients is a dent on her image and growing personality as a dancer. And you know Davido too has got a large and growing audience who listen and enjoy most of his music and most of his fans are Kaffy's Client, so do the math. Though the open apology is coming rather late for me she has to do a one-on-one apology to Davido and settle scores with him else with Davido's popularity and fame she might start losing out on securing deals to her dance group... and even Davido nor try at all, himself for consider say the bae too dey hustle for her own right as an established dancer... #EnoughSaid

My 2cents sha....
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Toeyoursea:
mama no wan lose clients. Artists can do without dancers, but no one will pay to watch a dancer .
Don't speak for everyone, in my school one of the most anticipated shows is A thousand way to Dance. An event that is mainly about dancing and peeps pay to watch it.

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Don't be surprised that all this people saying "don't speak when you are angry" are the ones that carry cutlass when they are angry, anyway it's normal to be pissed off, am glad she has calmed down, apology to your fans accepted

3 Likes

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Jacko1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Expect davido clapback
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by skywhity: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
[img][/img]waaaa
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by WinahMan: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thats an impulsive one
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by tirigbosa: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
y is she apologising for the truth? she is a coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by oruma19: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Kaffy's husband must be enjoying his home because he has a wife that apologises easily. There's nothing wrong in airing ur view and speaking ur mind, in fact u did well. that's a major trait of a good wife and mother to apologize for the sake of peace. My respect for u just got to anoda level. U r a good woman and u sure know ur job. God bless u for recognising ur fans.
Meanwhile, Davido should apologise to kaffy and her group if he doesn't want to loose his warri fans. I don tell u my own.. e go clear for ur eyes if u nor do wetin I Tok so.. na me oruma19 de yarn.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by oruma19: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
post=50524254:
She fit recieve call already warning her. If them break your big toe now. Your career don finish. You dey talk to person wey dem born enter wealth. Come Kaffy respect yourself.
u sound like one who worships Mammon. It's a pity.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by oruma19: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
dilini:
A huge misrepresentation with what she did earlier and knowing fully well that her rants will automatically make her lose some potential clients if such expectations doesn't go her way. She has forgotten that she's been building a brand right from scratch but unknowing using her own hands to bring it to nought. Davido is a brand and he has the right to either call for you guys or ask you to stay ou!, after all she got paid. But coming out in the open to openly bash one of her clients is a dent on her image and growing personality as a dancer. And you know Davido too has got a large and growing audience who listen and enjoy most of his music and most of his fans are Kaffy's Client, so do the math. Though the open apology is coming rather late for me she has to do a one-on-one apology to Davido and settle scores with him else with Davido's popularity and fame she might start losing out on securing deals to her dance group... and even Davido nor try at all, himself for consider say the bae too dey hustle for her own right as an established dancer... #EnoughSaid

My 2cents sha....
who's Davido sef? I will rate Kaffy 8/10 in her Art while I give Davido 6/10 in his Art. So what are u saying? "A man whose palm kernel has been cracked by a benevolent spirit should learn to be humble" Davido no Sabi sing reach plenty musicians wey dey try come up. Na financial power to project himself he get because of him Papa. Leave all this idolizing of David because of money. I like him though, but he should learn to wear humility as a garment.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by loadedvibes: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lol really ?
oruma19:
u sound like one who worships Mammon. It's a pity.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Maximus85(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
U, davido and all of unar dey crase. Wetin concern us?

1 Like

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by oruma19: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
post=50526938:
Lol really ?
yes o, pls change and worship God alone. Respect personalities and not material acquisition.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by bams2999(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
write on paper
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by SAMBARRY: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
So her husband Don give am early morning quickie na why her body Don cool Dan grin

No more raving cheesy

Things early morning quickie can do to your nerves Hen when you're grouchy.o good lord wink cheesy grin
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by blackaboy: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Zedoo:

Huge lie....without all the twerkastic gurls especially, videos in this age caNNOT attempt to even knock on the internet talk more of breaking it.
Typical example Anaconda...
All the record smashing videos gat something about dance included in them...

Nobody wants to watch a video of an artist just myming his own song...and if they do, it can ever go viral especially in this world where sex sells....

People will be content listening to your song on the radio....and that's it....

However your second point about dance not being able to stand on its own "in Nigeria" is true..m.

Absolute lie...Hello by Adele where was the twerking?? or dancers shaking their bumbum? Gandamstyle nko? the list is endless...Even in Nigerian videos this doesn't always happen.its only When there is no content in the song the artist then uses sex to promote his song .besides Video vixens are different from dancers.
People like me and we are legion for we are many like sane musical videos not the ones you struggle to tell your child why the gals are dressed half Naked and why they shouldn't emulate them.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Greatness21(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Learn how to control your emotion.

I see her apologising again.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Greatness21(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Learn how to control your emotion.

I see her apologising again.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by mskanyin(f): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Na wa oh... undecided
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by mskanyin(f): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by LoveJesus87(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
suzan404:
Think before you act undecided
its not fair o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill says he honored Tonto with marriage in interview that led to outburst / Rita Dominic At Zaron Hunger Day (Photos) / Mad Melon Died Of Tuberculosis - Michael Emiefah, Son Of Danfo Driver Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.