Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker (38883 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Emmayur(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
Toeyoursea:
mama no wan lose clients. Artists can do without dancers, but no one will pay to watch a dancer.

I disagree with you on this one....
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Temysteve(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Came:
Shut up when angry because you might regret whatever you will say is the lesson to learn.
Ur statement is just going like someone who lost is way in the desert.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Taste ur words before you spit them! Spoken words are like broken egg!
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Temysteve(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
ganie:
Freedom of speech is allowed, but freedom after speech is not guaranteed... Ask Baddo. wink
Eyan Mayweather
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Temysteve(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
steppin:
She for no apologize, she go just lose her meal ticket.
she no poor reach you nah.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by steppin: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Temysteve:
she no poor reach you nah.
I may be poor, but not as wretched as you and your son.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by ganie(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Temysteve:
Eyan Mayweather
o da eyan mo sad
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Her pictures though, smoking hot and sexy! Her rant today, straight ghetto.

Good for her. Hopefully she'd get more respect from artists after this but I highly doubt. She's vented and set her mind free, it's all which matters. I guess she should settle to work exclusively for small-time artists and those she knows're true to the craft. Best way to avoid further embarrassments and outbursts.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by femorra(m): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
she apologised for using profanity(motherf**k*r, etc) not for what she said perse
and i agree with and stand with her as most dancers should
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by VictorRomanov: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
celebrities are just kids in adult skin
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by Temysteve(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
steppin:

I may be poor, but not as wretched as you and your son.
LMAO, i can't help but to laugh coz u're more of a clown.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by lailo: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2016
What is d difference btw a beauty pargent queen and dancer.Think they are same cucumber professionals?
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by steppin: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Temysteve:
LMAO, i can't help but to laugh coz u're more of a clown.
Says the man carrying a boy that looks like one.
Re: Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker by we963852: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2016
Nigerians are just hypocrites sha. If she came here and created a thread stating her ordeal may here criticizing what she did would tell her to do the same thing. Abeg she don talk her mind and she don apologize, let her be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event / Mad Melon Died Of Tuberculosis - Michael Emiefah, Son Of Danfo Driver Singer / Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.