Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,147 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) (21985 Views)

DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable / Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by fredior: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
And then? its not in any body's house stage as much as u can,NGO I hailoo.
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by drss2(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheFreeOne:
This government is inadvertently pulling itself down by encouraging chaos by the ways its handling corruption fight in the judiciary.

You can't go on collision course with judiciary and expect to come up tops.
d same directionless govt claiming to be fighting corruption ar looking for ways to bribe edo state tribunal judges to subvert justice. their actions will soon come back to haunt dem.
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Funny enough they pretend not to know about the allegations one of the judges slammed against saint Amaechi. Nigerians are funny.

jerryfisher:
one man just brought confusion to our dear country

Ameachi is being shielded by the government and whenever questions are being raised his supporters will ask for evidences as if the petitions against him are nothing. And they still expect reasonable Nigerians to support their fight against corruption whilst they use different standards for same offence.

It's unfortunate the ogas at the top cannot see the effects such divisive politics will eventually bring upon the country all because of selfish interests.
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
drss2:
d same directionless govt claiming to be fighting corruption ar looking for ways to bribe edo state tribunal judges to subvert justice. their actions will soon come back to haunt dem.

As for dat go and die governor I don dey help the guy man pack him back for a long vacation in cape verde o. grin

Cos from all indications it seems Ize Iyamu won ....Just waiting for the election to be upturned in his favour.
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by lailo: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheFreeOne:
This government is inadvertently pulling itself down by encouraging chaos by the ways its handling corruption fight in the judiciary.

Who tell u dat?it is corrupt judges who will leave d stage and Nigeria will continue.
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by MadMullah: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

Does anyone on here has experience working with a peanut processing factory before?
If yes, please send me a text on 08133882094 or a mail: info@landlfoodsng.com
We are urgently looking for someone with experience working with a Peanut processing factory to work with us as consultant or if possible be hired full-time. Experienced nutritionist are also highly welcome.

Best Regards,
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by Emassive(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
The comic relief in Nigeria should be on youtube by now. Season series is not enough to tell the drama we go through. People protesting against what does not concern them. Common Certificate forgery, Extra judicial murders, Poor education, Bad roads, fuel increase e.t.c and they tell the protest is done by concerned citizens..Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by basadenet: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
This are handful paid jobbless hungry Nigerians. I would not be surprised to see another group in support of the victimized judges tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Paid In Full

1 Like

Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by brojoshua: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Good, these are the kinds of things we Nigerians ought to have been doing and by now we would have flushed corruption out of Nigeria and all looters, the corrupt judges and co into prison. I am in support of this and God bless them. These ordinary Nigerians are fighting against corruption, bribery and the other crimes in Nigeria as they can and know how, unlike the pastors of Nigeria who were praying for looters of Nigeria to loot Nigeria empty and agt woe unto those pastors who didn't tell looters truth but were praying for and also taking from them, but blessed are these that are fighting against corruption and the corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by grtfem: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
The concept of CHARGED OR ACCUSED but NOT CONVICTED is slowly turning our country to a community of shameless fools, for as long as we have Corrupt Judges to handle cases of persons accused or charged with corruption, we will never have conviction. Unfortunately we already found solace in such words as MEDIA TRIAL, NOT CONVITED, and whats not, I cry for my country. one thing is sure though, one day , the minority that today pray for decent society will have there way.

1 Like

Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheFreeOne:

The bold is akin to a madman with a lighter at the filling station.

War against corruption can only be won when the three arms of government are in sync.
Sync my foot nothing like seperation of power,Judges are civil servants must obey civil service rules or b sanction.
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheFreeOne:

You are the one deluding yourself.

Agreed the judiciary is not bigger then naija but every country is run on laws which must be obeyed and when needed reviewed but not by the executive intimidating another arm whilst trying to govern.

But when the executive considers itself better morally/otherwise and want to lord it over the other with impunity it will always backfire.
u ve very few options!
1. U can either keep groaning and crying
2. Cameroon is not far frm iboland.
3. There re transformers everywhere, look for one that has power and do the needful.
PMB has the full support of Nigerians who voted him into power to vigorously sustain the pressure on the criminal elements in the Judiciary. Do whatever u like. We don't care. After all U guys ve never supported a good course in ur lives.
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Miles300:
am telling u , this man is just hell bent on destroying everything , wat concerns the executive with the judiciary , this are not part of the principles of democracy , if judges are corrupt give the NJC evidences to deal wit it's judges...

Ignorance is worse than HIV...d NJC cannot handle issues of criminality.... The court is d proper authority.....y would dey give dem deir evidence so that d judges would know all d weapons d govt wants to use to nail dem in court...Nope let dem go to court nd face d law like every oda citizen, dey have been accused of grievous crimes, it has passed d level of d NJC.

Even d NBA has changed its position on this matter, senior lawyers d same tin, den u r here talking trash. Let dem step aside, n prove deir innocence n court

How can u b so sentimental, whts wrong n taking d judges to court??....no one is saying they r guilty, just step aside n prove ur innocence........isn't tht simple. Isn't it clear tht d NJC is shielding its judges.........nd ur joining dem...

How can f NJC bar d media from publishing petitions against Judges, what happened to d freedom of info bill

I pity u

1 Like

Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by Miles300: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
saintmark88:

Ignorance is worse than HIV...d NJC cannot handle issues of criminality.... The court is d proper authority.....y would dey give dem deir evidence so that d judges would know all d weapons d govt wants to use to nail dem in court...Nope let dem go to court nd face d law like every oda citizen, dey have been accused of grievous crimes, it has passed d level of d NJC.

Even d NBA has changed its position on this matter, senior lawyers d same tin, den u r here talking trash. Let dem step aside, n prove deir innocence n court

How can u b so sentimental, whts wrong n taking d judges to court??....no one is saying they r guilty, just step aside n prove ur innocence........isn't tht simple. Isn't it clear tht d NJC is shielding its judges.........nd ur joining dem...

How can f NJC bar d media from publishing petitions against Judges, what happened to d freedom of info bill

I pity u
as a matter of fact the judiciary is an independent arm of Govt , they should take care of it's own issues , thats y i said they should deal with them , from my previous message , that also include trials , my friend ....when the execute arm of govt starts to interfere in other arms of govt then democracy is under attack , except offcos u practice democracy by words nd not in reality ,
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
otijah:
Am a strong PDP supporter but if any judge is found guilty of corruption he or she should face the wrath. For God's sake this people have sent so many innocent people to early graves while collecting bribes.

Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Miles300:
as a matter of fact the judiciary is an independent arm of Govt , they should take care of it's own issues , thats y i said they should deal with them , from my previous message , that also include trials , my friend ....when the execute arm of govt starts to interfere in other arms of govt then democracy is under attack , except offcos u practice democracy by words nd not in reality ,

You dnt know anytyn, is it only n Nigeria tht judges r arrested, are der no case n d USA were judges have been arrested, did u hear dem say its a attack on d judiciary. Look at other countries tht practice matured democracy bfre u start spewing trash

Here is my advice, go to google, thank God u hve data, mayb d 100mb u left, instead of using it to defend these guys, enlighten urself........like I said go to google, type Arrested judges n d US nd read. Dnt come disgracing ur half baked education on social media
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Are you an English Language Student, you TYPE good English!
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by Miles300: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
saintmark88:

You dnt know anytyn, is it only n Nigeria tht judges r arrested, are der no case n d USA were judges have been arrested, did u hear dem say its a attack on d judiciary. Look at other countries tht practice matured democracy bfre u start spewing trash

Here is my advice, go to google, thank God u hve data, mayb d 100mb u left, instead of using it to defend these guys, enlighten urself........like I said go to google, type Arrested judges n d US nd read. Dnt come disgracing ur half baked education on social media
yeah right mr know it all , the FBI or local cops in the state don't go about bully and intimidating judges , the carry out valid investigation over a period of time before they nail u , and when u are accused or been a suspect u will be suspended as a judge to face trial , and they carry out all investigations with the approval of whoever represent d judiciary in the state or the attorney general ... And this has nothin to do with the presidency , Obama or whoever it is has no say in this , that makes it transparent .. That my friend is the difference in a pure democratic settings ... You that is learned , will just read and say cos it was done in US , so wats the big deal with nigeria ... The difference here is the process and procedures in arresting the judges ..!!
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Miles300:
yeah right mr know it all , the FBI or local cops in the state don't go about bully and intimidating judges , the carry out valid investigation over a period of time before they nail u , and when u are accused or been a suspect u will be suspended as a judge to face trial , and they carry out all investigations with the approval of whoever represent d judiciary in the state or the attorney general ... And this has nothin to do with the presidency , Obama or whoever it is has no say in this , that makes it transparent .. That my friend is the difference in a pure democratic settings ... You that is learned , will just read and say cos it was done in US , so wats the big deal with nigeria ... The difference here is the process and procedures in arresting the judges ..!!

Let's analyze ur comment...u started by saying d FBI or local cop dnt just arrest or intimidate a judge, tht they carry out proper investigation, u r right..I remember d DSS in their statement tht these judges have all been under investigation for months, nd more are still under investigation as we speak.

So its either u saw this statement nd decided to ignore it nd turn a blind eye to it.

To your second point, about been suspended, nd den facing trial. Oohh!!!....u just shot urself n d foot!!!. R u aware tht d DSS, d office of the attorney general has asked the NJC to suspend the judges so they can face trial?? Mayb u r not. Even d NBA, Association of Senior lawyers have all asked d NJC to suspend this judges to allow dem face trial. The NJC is refusing...Y r dey refusing??....They r trying to shield their judges and even have the temerity to ask the DSS to present their evidences against the judges. Who does that.

Mind u d office of d attorney general is under the control of the presidency. So u can't say tht if charges r brot up against judges n d us thru d office of d attorney general, tht it has nothing to do with d presidency. Exceptn u dnt know d diff bw the chief judge n d attorney general. So u r contradicting urself with this point

So my friend u have made no diff bw what is obtainable n a pur democracy nd wht transpired here n 9ja. Hate won't let u c DT...so I dnt blame u....I understand, I know sentiments does to a man
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Miles300:

Let's analyze ur comment...u started by saying d FBI or local cop dnt just arrest or intimidate a judge, tht they carry out proper investigation, u r right..I remember d DSS in their statement tht these judges have all been under investigation for months, nd more are still under investigation as we speak.

So its either u saw this statement nd decided to ignore it nd turn a blind eye to it.

To your second point, about been suspended, nd den facing trial. Oohh!!!....u just shot urself n d foot!!!. R u aware tht d DSS, d office of the attorney general has asked the NJC to suspend the judges so they can face trial?? Mayb u r not. Even d NBA, Association of Senior lawyers have all asked d NJC to suspend this judges to allow dem face trial. The NJC is refusing...Y r dey refusing??....They r trying to shield their judges and even have the temerity to ask the DSS to present their evidences against the judges. Who does that.

Mind u d office of d attorney general is under the control of the presidency. So u can't say tht if charges r brot up against judges n d us thru d office of d attorney general, tht it has nothing to do with d presidency. Exceptn u dnt know d diff bw the chief judge n d attorney general. So u r contradicting urself with this point

So my friend u have made no diff bw what is obtainable n a pur democracy nd wht transpired here n 9ja. Hate won't let u c DT...so I dnt blame u....I understand, I know what sentiments does to a man

1 Like

Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by benzems(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
the greatest disease is not hiv or ebola but idleness and unemployement
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by MONITZ: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
No more corruption in the judiciary, judgements ought to be delivered without fear or favour in same manner that the lady that symbolises justice is blindfolded,and methinks the election petition tribunal will be a test case for the "born again "judiciary, I believe that the A. P. C. will lose that state to an opposition party because the judges will want to take their own pound of flesh too,they will want to give an impression of being impartial.
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
u ve very few options!
1. U can either keep groaning and crying
2. Cameroon is not far frm iboland.
3. There re transformers everywhere, look for one that has power and do the needful.
PMB has the full support of Nigerians who voted him into power to vigorously sustain the pressure on the criminal elements in the Judiciary. Do whatever u like. We don't care. After all U guys ve never supported a good course in ur lives.

A typical zombie with no superior argument always result to insults to mask a glaring stupidity.

And in your myopic mind you assume anyone not ass-kissing Buboo to be Ibo? Smh...pls change your moniker cos your reasoning is a disservice to it.

Moreover, people like you makes one wonder if stupidity is truly a choice so I can't begrudge you such amazing decision but I hope you are aware some of your senior zombie colleagues have turned away from zombeism to embrace objectivity in the light of present realities.

And in addition ass-licking is not patriotism lest you start deceiving yourself to be one. I want the best for naija but things must be done in a proper manner to avoid pulling down the whole house.

And as per hugging a transformer, that will never be my portion and but if you so desire to kill yourself? What more can I say than good luck.
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2016
ezechueze:
Those people protesting, are not better

Now I know why I don't want to be in the same country with you guys from the east. Always supporting corruption east.

Shame no dey catch you at all?
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2016
TheFreeOne:

I don't even know whether to be worried that somebody still thinks like they were in the stone age or that there are more people like you out there who obviously liked your comment.

I cant phatom which one is scarier.
Re: Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2016
This is what our democracy..required in the millennium...to show the whole

world that our ..56years of independence is not a water poured on the back

of the calabash...if our judges like their politician counterpart has lost the honour

of shame..and integrity...due to corrupt tendencies...then the populace who knows better

would help them to go home..while their case is in their court..abi they want to be judge in their

own case?..mba nu!...lailai!..tufiakwa!...God forbid bad thing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget / Riot In Onitsha? / Nwabueze Blasts Jonathan For National Conference Committee Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.