Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? (21187 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career / Gernot Rohr Reveals One Key Reason Why Mikel Will Leave Chelsea By January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by shiimah: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
Kante is simply better than Him ... sentiment aside
Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by Rossikk(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Mikel isnt upto "world standards".
How simpler can someone put that undecided

Ignorant dunce. Just return to the kitchen were you belong.
Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by Seun360(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
JoNach:
The new coach (conte) adviced him not to go for the Olympics because he was to build his squad early through the pre season training programs. Mikel did not yield to his bosses advice's because he was desperate for an Olympic Gold medal that will make him to have achieved all in both club and national in football and surpass KANU , because KANU hasn't won the nations cup before.but has won the Olympics which Mikel hasn't . They have both won UCL,EPL, FA cup, league cup.
I understand mikels ambitions for going to the Olympic , both he will never have a starting shirt under conte or even on the bench not because of disobeying conte, but Mikel slow style of play doesn't fit into the 3-4-3 Chelsea is playing now, it requires high intensity with pace in the midfield to shield the back three and supply the front three which Kante and Magic is doing perfectly.

We hope to see him in the FA cup and league cup before he leaves at the end of the season

Surpass Kanu, a 2 time African footballer of the year for a player wey never win common EPL player of the month.
Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by Seun360(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
SkinnyDude:
bro mikel is far better than matic.. I'm even better than him.. he's just tall for nothing..

Stick to telemundo. An honest advice.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Seun360:

Stick to telemundo. An honest advice.
who is this one? you think when it comes to football, playing and watching it, you 'smell' my back?
sit down jor.
Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by ogtavia(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
kenonze:
Have u heard of Bastain Schweinsteiger?
bastian...and what about him??
Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by Icon79(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mikel is definitely good enough to start for this Chelsea team or, at least, be on the bench. Matic has been piss poor this season actually. This is not the same Matic as two seasons ago, he has lost form.

So only Mikel and Conte know what's going on between them and why Mikel isn't playing. It's possible that Mikel is being frozen out because he decided to go to the Olympic games but I won't believe that until I hear it from official sources. All in all, I think it's time for Mikel to move to serie A - either Juventus or Inter Milan would be glad to have him.

O pari
Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by ejorgeneral: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
winetapper:
The English Premier League has Started and Chelsea football club has played quite some matches , but no mikel yet not even in Bench or start up line.

I was thinking it's cos of Olympics but his teammates mates are back to their respective clubs..

Abi na only him waka go

Maybe there's an unreasonable reason why he hasn't played. I'll ask the manager reasonably.
Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by Mathielankie: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
#Workbus.... Is a service for workers in Lagos. We pick you up from your house and take you to your offices... It's air conditioned and very comfortable.... Call 07065164268 for all necessary details

Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by ekhai(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
ITS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT THE BEST PLAYER IN NIGERIA MIKEL OBI ( MY OPINION) IS NOT FAVORED BY CHELSEA COACHES. LOOKING FORWARD TO EHEN THEY WILL APPRECIATE HIS WORTH. UP MIKEL, UP SUPER EAGLES. GGMU.
Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jamb ques.. oya! Conte pick ur pen and answer this question.... undecidedJamb ques.. oya! Conte pick ur pen and answer this question....
Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by Davidohida(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2016
For those who sees it as a cheat that Mikel is not playing for chelsea presently,I ask if Mikel is better than Matic or Kante presently?Let him leave in January to another club
Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by Rockyrascal(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2016
GOLDPRINCE98:
Shuu!!
Make I call Conte coz I Kante explain!!!
exactly with kante in the team mikel won't play regular football
Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by Seun360(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2016
SkinnyDude:
who is this one? you think when it comes to football, playing and watching it, you 'smell' my back?
sit down jor.

U no reach abeg. See dis one sef, when u start sef?
Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
Seun360:

U no reach abeg. See dis one sef, when u start sef?
you wan try?
Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by Seun360(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2016
SkinnyDude:
you wan try?

Lets do it.
Re: Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? by TariEnoch(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2016
WEEK17
My F.A CUP system shall be a bomb to
promoters. 3 fixed draws this week saturday.the odds are high.I wil drop the game by saturday 11am.All you have to do is by joining my facebook group,Tarism pools.It is only in that group that you wil find the draws.it is a new group,i wil start the approving by friday.Let's kill bookies thi weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Coach, Addo, Unveils Squad To Face Super Eagles / OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine / Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.