Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image (86648 Views)

Russia Unveils A Statue In Honour Of Kalashnikov, AK-47 Inventor (Pics) / Russia Launches "Satan 2" A New Nuclear Missile / Russia Unveils ‘satan 2’ Missile Powerful Enough To ‘wipe Out Uk, France N Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 27, 2016
made1:
Capital of The World ! , Defender of the Universe ! , Challenger of God ! , Yet again Destroyer of Mankind.

Which country has killed people en-mass since the American civil war was won by the northern federation ? U.S.A ! They have been directly and indirectly been involved in all worlds major conflicts . They take and destroy your land and home ,and you make theirs your new home . But you may never really be welcomed like your home !!!!! .

Russian policy is this to the U.S = You can mess around, and do whatever pleases you with who-ever and where-ever, But when it comes to anything Russian, don't you dare ! because If we both have to die, then so be it , we shall all die . Russia has demonstrated this in the past, They technically have not been defeated in battle, they sure have suffered severe casualties, but still soldiers on for the win .

So no Russia is not rubbing shoulders with USA, but it is letting USA know, that enough is enough of the invasions, regime change, coups,manipulations, war mongering, guerrilla funding et-all. And it happens that Syria has a great relationship with Russia . And as you have seen , Russia is demonstrating that they want stability in the region. Turkey is another 2-faced nation that could be used to trigger somebad stuff.

The Soviet Union is not the same as today's RUSSIA.....This is a huge distinction on how things can play out differently when World war 3 starts!!!!
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by fourthworld: 2:16am On Oct 27, 2016
cuteralph101:
This one na initial gra gra...Russia can't smell US when it comes to Military might. ThOne guys re beast.

Open your eyes and stop living in the 50s. Russia will wipe out USA within 14 hours, US power has been weakenes. Now, China treats America with disdain. Obama is a curse to America

2 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:19am On Oct 27, 2016
DaudaAbu:

Where did you read that crap from?

England against hitler singlehandedly? Boy , it was russias added might that brought down hitler. Russians slapped the geemans on the back. They hav already arranged how the eastern bloc would be shared between germany and russia. At that time, germany is more advanced weapon-wise.

After the fall of hitler, the americans' took the german rocket engineer-wernher von braun- back to the states, while russian took german rockets/missile already on ground as their own share of the spoils of the war

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
That reminds me of operation paper clip.
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by fourthworld: 2:21am On Oct 27, 2016
prettyboi1989:

nato is an alliance of 28 nations. what makes you think if each member nations pull their arsenals together they wont stand tall? they have this clause in their agreement which states that any attack on any member nation is an attack on all which would obviously lead to a retarliation. u shouldnt undermine these guys even with uncle sam as a member. in addition they pretty much have an active missile defense system in place. have u heard of aegis

NATO is nothing but toothless BULLDOG. They can't stand the alliance of Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. Power has changed hands in the world brother

3 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:24am On Oct 27, 2016
charix:
I'm surprised humans can create such powerful weapons yet AIDS has no cure.
AIDS is an artificial disease created by pentagon. It has cure.
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 27, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

OK. Good luck with the theory.
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:33am On Oct 27, 2016
chukagora:
America will not stand a chance against Russia in case of a war. Russians are not fools they are preparing for the eventual war with America. Russian will annex more of the former Soviet Union once Hillary Clinton wins the election. Russia knows more of America than America knows of Russia.
For Putin to have said they (Russia) knows when USA will get a new missile. It shows, Russia knows USA better than USA knows Russia.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by justmenoni: 2:44am On Oct 27, 2016
the same script was to be played on Syria but thanks to almighty Russia they blocked it and now assad with the help of Russia and Iran is dealing with the terrorist disguist as rebels mercilessly

Even by killing innocent civilians?

HAH:
I love this.

Russia is the defender of downtrodden nations in the whims and caprices of the western nation.

Imagine what the west did to Iraq till today they are not the same, the same script was repeated in Libya till today they don't have a government, every warlord is a president in the area he occupies, the same script was to be played on Syria but thanks to almighty Russia they blocked it and now assad with the help of Russia and Iran is dealing with the terrorist disguist as rebels mercilessly.

No wonder Donald Trump support Russia
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 27, 2016
teeghurl:
Had you been granted ur Visa 10yrs ago, wld you have thought of this ur "biblical prophecy" now? U better keep licking your wound in silence and try ur luck again

You dont know who I am one bit for me to open up to does not give the audacity to cross boundaries. What wound are you talking about....a lost chance 4 a visa?

What I have discovered about my destiny today is what i would not have know if I had my way...so chill...i have no wounds...
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by oseo1(m): 4:24am On Oct 27, 2016
I seriously boubt this story, because they claim the missle travels over 10 times faster than the speed of sound
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by donjahsy(m): 5:29am On Oct 27, 2016
pls come and bomb only buhari for us
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by cuteralph101(m): 5:51am On Oct 27, 2016
fourthworld:

Open your eyes and stop living in the 50s. Russia will wipe out USA within 14 hours, US power has been weakenes. Now, China treats America with disdain. Obama is a curse to America
u have little idea about d US....Russia can't win US. U can't argue that. If it's nuclear US is king of Nukes. They got Nukes in space FYI. Aside that they got the Strongest marine Force with 16th Fleet In the Navy. Who dares that.
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by HAH: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2016
edudguy:
Oh one just happened Idlib Russia 's airstrike on a school Children killed they say there's a picture of a child's hand still clutching his or her bag cut away from his or her body.....Please defend Russia I'll like to see you try

The problem with most of us we listen to the only western control media, let's have channels with opposing view like RT and Press TV to see the other side of the strory then you make your judgment, but for as long as you only rely on BBC,cnn and aljazeera they will always have same news and narrative and towing you along. What happened in Idlib is very pathetic but mostly the children you see were used as human shield by their terrorist parent, and the western media mostly exegerrate the casualty in order to demonise the campaigners against the foreign sponsored terrorist

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by TechRez(m): 6:21am On Oct 27, 2016
bettercreature:
It wont take AMERICA OR UK 6 months to build a missile 50x more powerful than this shiiit if the need arises beside Non of this shiiit can reach Uk or USA before they are shot down
Putin always use this shiits to score political points

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.. In terms on Nuclear power, no nation comes close to Russia.. Do your research...
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by HAH: 6:28am On Oct 27, 2016
justmenoni:
the same script was to be played on Syria but thanks to almighty Russia they blocked it and now assad with the help of Russia and Iran is dealing with the terrorist disguist as rebels mercilessly

Even by killing innocent civilians?

You see most times the terrorist hide under the cover of their children, they use civilians as human shield. Are you saying ISIS should not be attacked when they run and enter their houses where the wives and children also reside and you know russia has no boots on ground they only make air strike and you know with airstike normally is the entire abode of the terrorist is destroyed. So the civilian can be reffered to as collateral damage.
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by Cajal(m): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2016
PUTIN IS READY,
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by HAH: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2016
Excuzeme:
Bottom line is that No country should be allowed to be the "Super Power" of the whole Universe!
That is what is called 'Absolute power', which corrupts Absolutely!

The few years when USSR was weakened and destroyed, America took control of the whole world and began to oppress everyone unchallenged.
But when USSR was a 'balancing power' to the US/Nato alliance, the world was THREATENED but War never really broke out (after World War 2 till the late 90's when Gorbachev sold out USSR!)

So, if we want a free world (though under constant tension between the Two Power Blocks), we should all encourage russia to become more powerful, as a balance to US/Nato oppression.

If Russia was as Powerful as it was in the 70s (before its breakup), Wars in Iraq, Libya, Syria and many other places would NEVER have happened but right now, the U.S (dont mind Britain that likes to hide under and do whatever America says) thinks it words is law!

How do you explain, based on what we know ISIS and other terrorist organisations have been doing, that America still supplies them weapons (directly and through proxies like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Quatar, Free Syrian Rebels), while at the same time claiming to be fighting terrorism?

America says Iraq invasion was a MISTAKE!
Overthrowing and killing Ghaddafi was a catastrophe
Now, they still want to repeat same thing in Syria!

But why have they not been so "active" in ensuring that the Palestinians are treated justly and allowed to have their one HOMELAND, in the last 50years?

This is the root of all terrorism.

You are spot on and clearly understand the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by TomHagen: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2016
mrnuur:
I dey fear physicians
Physicians are doctors.
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by DissTroy(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2016
Bigcake:
Welcome to Bateba...... sweeeee....
Guy wetin be scores..... ndito don start their killings..

'Ndito boys' have always had murderous tendencies. I visited weeks ago and such tales of gore marked my stay.

Thank goodness for the peace in Uyo.
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by Ugosample(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2016
IamOdin:

bro, the fear of russia is the begining of politcal wisdom. The US knows this.
If US has the military capability russia has, the world wouldn't be a safe place.

So you think Russia has a better military capability than the USA?
Who is deceiving you wanna be western haters pls?

I'm not on any side, but there is a reason why USA spends more than ($600billion, which by the way is greater than Nigeria's GDP) on military annually.
And with the classified weaponry at the disposal of the USA, just forget it
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by Ugosample(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2016
fourthworld:

NATO is nothing but toothless BULLDOG. They can't stand the alliance of Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. Power has changed hands in the world brother

Who is deceiving this guy?
grin grin

As sad as it sound, western countries have the most powerful killing machines the world has ever seen o.
shocked

Just pray they don't remember your country...
Saddam and Gadaffi will tell you better.
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by DissTroy(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

I enjoy conspiracy theories, they make for an interesting read but this takes the cake for sheer ignorance or self-denial.
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by DanielPop(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2016
Bants:
Putin just dey form hard man...he will soon sempe they really don't ve that much ally if Nato charge at them don't that missile will not leave Russia

Shut up! Don't display your ignorance in public angry Here, a little education....!

1. Russia has the World's largest Nuclear stockpile.

2. Russia is separated from America by a "small sea" called Berring Straits. So Nuclear weapons can hit both ways easily.

3. Don't be deceived by CNN and other lying mainstream media that only projects one side of the story.

4. Russia is a major force and a counter to the West. The world cannot fare positively under a unipolar power arrangement but rather, i prefer a multipolar power arrangement.

5. Instead of displaying ignorance, you had better thank God for Russia that is balancing world power else most developing nations would end up like Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria - under the USA and its unholy quest for world hegemony.

6. Do you need more lecture? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by justmenoni: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2016
so there's justification for killing innocent Kids, if your belief is true.. then it means all the adults that have been killed in Syria are terrorist! is that right?

HAH:

You see most times the terrorist hide under the cover of their children, they use civilians as human shield. Are you saying ISIS should not be attacked when they run and enter their houses where the wives and children also reside and you know russia has no boots on ground they only make air strike and you know with airstike normally is the entire abode of the terrorist is destroyed. So the civilian can be reffered to as collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by DanielPop(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2016
angryIgnorance is not bliss... angry
Ugosample:

So you think Russia has a better military capability than the USA?
Who is deceiving you wanna be western haters pls?

I'm not on any side, but there is a reason why USA spends more than ($600billion, which by the way is greater than Nigeria's GDP) on military annually.
And with the classified weaponry at the disposal of the USA, just forget it

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by kolaish(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2016
mceze:

Pls ask questions for what you don't know and stop making false statements...
it seems you are not in tune with reality. kindly take time to listen to news. in the meantime, since you are internet compliance, you can read this: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/russian-air-strikes-kill-1000-civilians-syria-160120135601455.html
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by omojeesu(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2016
Lacomus:
America
North Korea
Russia
Iran
China
Calabar South. grin
Etc

Who una de design all these weapon of mass destruction for?

World War 3 may leave nothing behind.

There's nothing stoping WW3. It must happen for a New World Order to be established by Satan's ultimate ManOfWar, the Beast of Biblical apocalypse.

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by HAH: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2016
justmenoni:
so there's justification for killing innocent Kids, if your belief is true.. then it means all the adults that have been killed in Syria are terrorist! is that right?

They are not justified, but in every war there is collateral damage

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by mrsheddy(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2016
hmmmm, I love Nairaland so much cus there is no day I will not learn from it. I love story like this. I mean things that is napping in the world. thanks guys
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by edudguy(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2016
HAH:

The problem with most of us we listen to the only western control media, let's have channels with opposing view like RT and Press TV to see the other side of the strory then you make your judgment, but for as long as you only rely on BBC,cnn and aljazeera they will always have same news and narrative and towing you alon
g. What happened in Idlib is very pathetic but mostly the children you see were used as human shield by their terrorist parent, and the western media mostly exegerrate the casualty in order to demonise the campaigners against the foreign sponsored terrorist

Were they bombed? Yes or No!

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by keandre: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2016
Hahahahaa, Empty Talk of an ill-informed Propaganda-fed fellow.

You are not fully aware of the realities of international Politics and Military Capabilities. All you say is what you are told.

bettercreature:
Nobody fears Russian (only her weak neighbours) Non of these missiles can reach any european Targets atleast not in this century when a county is having its own defence system

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) / Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World / Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.