Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image (86732 Views)

Russia Unveils A Statue In Honour Of Kalashnikov, AK-47 Inventor (Pics) / Russia Launches "Satan 2" A New Nuclear Missile / Russia Unveils ‘satan 2’ Missile Powerful Enough To ‘wipe Out Uk, France N Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by Saintp(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2016
10 pages? Are you guys still arguing over this? Una no de ever tire for Russia and America matter?

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by IamOdin: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2016
Ugosample:

So you think Russia has a better military capability than the USA?
Who is deceiving you wanna be western haters pls?

I'm not on any side, but there is a reason why USA spends more than ($600billion, which by the way is greater than Nigeria's GDP) on military annually.
And with the classified weaponry at the disposal of the USA, just forget it

Lol, so up until now u still have not realized that the U.S have an over-bloated military??
Bro forget what u watch on hollywood and face reality cos most of those movies are sci-fi.
If U.S has the military capability of russia, russia wouldn't be on the map right now. Or at a minimum, russia would be a U.S colony.
Show me a link or just show me a story where (in reality not movies) U.S military out-witted the russian military. And i will show u dozens where russians did the same.

And FYI, russia has far more classified weapons than the U.S. Look it up.

600bn budget?? That means u don't know the MIC, they are are only bent on ripping the tax-paying Mericans ( a single f-22 is sold close to $300m ). Plus some of those goes to maintaining their soldiers in their hundreds of bases around the globe.

And btw, the question isn't who spends the more money, the question is who gets the better deal.
If someone decides to buy a wrist watch of N20m, and i bought mine for just N300. Who lost.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by IamOdin: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2016
cuteralph101:
u have little idea about d US....Russia can't win US. U can't argue that. If it's nuclear US is king of Nukes. They got Nukes in space FYI. Aside that they got the Strongest marine Force with 16th Fleet In the Navy. Who dares that.

lol, they have nukes in space??
That show how badly you've been brain washed.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2016
This is the most informed comment on this thread so far. God bless you Excuzeme.

For those who don't have the right information or who don't see beyond what they are fed by the corrupt and biased western media, STFU!

Excuzeme:
Bottom line is that No country should be allowed to be the "Super Power" of the whole Universe!
That is what is called 'Absolute power', which corrupts Absolutely!

The few years when USSR was weakened and destroyed, America took control of the whole world and began to oppress everyone unchallenged.
But when USSR was a 'balancing power' to the US/Nato alliance, the world was THREATENED but War never really broke out (after World War 2 till the late 90's when Gorbachev sold out USSR!)

So, if we want a free world (though under constant tension between the Two Power Blocks), we should all encourage russia to become more powerful, as a balance to US/Nato oppression.

If Russia was as Powerful as it was in the 70s (before its breakup), Wars in Iraq, Libya, Syria and many other places would NEVER have happened but right now, the U.S (dont mind Britain that likes to hide under and do whatever America says) thinks it words is law!

How do you explain, based on what we know ISIS and other terrorist organisations have been doing, that America still supplies them weapons (directly and through proxies like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Quatar, Free Syrian Rebels), while at the same time claiming to be fighting terrorism?

America says Iraq invasion was a MISTAKE!
Overthrowing and killing Ghaddafi was a catastrophe
Now, they still want to repeat same thing in Syria!

But why have they not been so "active" in ensuring that the Palestinians are treated justly and allowed to have their one HOMELAND, in the last 50years?

This is the root of all terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by IamOdin: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2016
edudguy:
Oh one just happened Idlib Russia 's airstrike on a school Children killed they say there's a picture of a child's hand still clutching his or her bag cut away from his or her body.....Please defend Russia I'll like to see you try

Brother just listen to urself.
You must already know that U.S bombed iraq, libya, afghanistan et al, tell me how many times u heard of civillian casualties from their media.. The most u can hear from them is ISIS ARE USING CIVILLIANS AS HUMAN SHIELD. And btw, saudi, a U.S ally BOMBED A FUNERAL an yemen some weeks ago. Did u hear that from the MSM, i bet u didn't.
Its so pathetic u don't make use of ur senses to know that the west are murderers. Before u reply me, try and read the CHILCOT REPORT. And u will know that THE WEST INVADE COUNTRIES WITHOUT CONCRETE REASONS. just depending on what u're told by the media isn't good this days, be wise and rise from their mind control.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Lots of uninformed people here. All I see is the same rhetorics that have blinded them- Good job by the corrupt Western Media.

The USA is the real Satan in the world today. Hardly any coup, regime change, guerrilla uprisings, terrorist cell, war, invasion etc in the world today that the USA is not the initiator, directly or using proxies.

Yet you blind ones keep on shouting and hailing them, knowing little of the plan of this oligarchic powerful cult currently running the white house and wall street to bring chaos to as many places as they want to spread their interests and influence. It's not far fetched from their goals as members of the 33rd degree Freemasons and New World Order proponents- "Out of Chaos comes Order"

Stay there and continue to chant "America is the greatest nation on earth" till their destruction machine finds its way to your doorstep.

It had been Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya. today it's Syria. Tomorrow they will move into Iran and then maybe look at Africa too, for the next place to bring chaos.

I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by fourthworld: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2016
Ugosample:

Who is deceiving this guy?
grin grin

As sad as it sound, western countries have the most powerful killing machines the world has ever seen o.
shocked

Just pray they don't remember your country...
Saddam and Gadaffi will tell you better.

I pray for them to remember my Country and help us with the revolution we are too afraid to embark on

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by Ugosample(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2016
IamOdin:

Lol, so up until now u still have not realized that the U.S have an over-bloated military??
Bro forget what u watch on hollywood and face reality cos most of those movies are sci-fi.
If U.S has the military capability of russia, russia wouldn't be on the map right now. Or at a minimum, russia would be a U.S colony.
Show me a link or just show me a story where (in reality not movies) U.S military out-witted the russian military. And i will show u dozens where russians did the same.

And FYI, russia has far more classified weapons than the U.S. Look it up.

600bn budget?? That means u don't know the MIC, they are are only bent on ripping the tax-paying Mericans ( a single f-22 is sold close to $300m ). Plus some of those goes to maintaining their soldiers in their hundreds of bases around the globe.

And btw, the question isn't who spends the more money, the question is who gets the better deal.
If someone decides to buy a wrist watch of N20m, and i bought mine for just N300. Who lost.

Lol...
What makes you think I am judging based on Hollywood?
I don't even know what you mean by that lol.
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by Ugosample(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:
Lots of uninformed people here. All I see is the same rhetorics that have blinded them- Good job by the corrupt Western Media.

The USA is the real Satan in the world today. Hardly any coup, regime change, guerrilla uprisings, terrorist cell, war, invasion etc in the world today that the USA is not the initiator, directly or using proxies.

Yet you blind ones keep on shouting and hailing them, knowing little of the plan of this oligarchic powerful cult currently running the white house and wall street to bring chaos to as many places as they want to spread their interests and influence. It's not far fetched from their goals as members of the 33rd degree Freemasons and New World Order proponents- "Out of Chaos comes Order"

Stay there and continue to chant "America is the greatest nation on earth" till their destruction machine finds its way to your doorstep.

It had been Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya. today it's Syria. Tomorrow they will move into Iran and then maybe look at Africa too, for the next place to bring chaos.

I rest my case

And you think Russia is a saint?
Lol
They are all demons......

Foolishness is when you paint the west bad and Russia good.
they are all the same
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by CSTR13: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2016
The only place where you see so much russian hype is nairaland. It was only on nairaland i saw that some people actually believe Russians have a better military than america cheesy. Ignorant Nigerians.
The fact that you hate the US does not reduce their power. It is just unfortunate that obama has being too diplomatic thanks to his liberal background.
Even putin knows who the most powerful is.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vladimir-putin-russia-respects-us-world-superpower/
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by tzars(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2016
GJames:
This people will spend their time, energy, intellect and resources creating weapons as if they are preparing for an alien invasion.
How will humans create this kind of weapons against humans.
Help me ask am oh.

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by Bants(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2016
DanielPop:

Shut up! Don't display your ignorance in public angry Here, a little education....!

1. Russia has the World's largest Nuclear stockpile.

2. Russia is separated from America by a "small sea" called Berring Straits. So Nuclear weapons can hit both ways easily.

3. Don't be deceived by CNN and other lying mainstream media that only projects one side of the story.

4. Russia is a major force and a counter to the West. The world cannot fare positively under a unipolar power arrangement but rather, i prefer a multipolar power arrangement.

5. Instead of displaying ignorance, you had better thank God for Russia that is balancing world power else most developing nations would end up like Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria - under the USA and its unholy quest for world hegemony.

6. Do you need more lecture? undecided

Why you so foolish and in your life don't ever comment on page apart from Russia who else practices communism if not north korea and bullying Ukraine is what....Actually what do you know your response is rubbish lacks intelligent and I wont be surprise if you live in Saachi or Moscow....you should learn how putin is killing his rivals and then come with valid points not nonsense
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by IamOdin: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2016
Ugosample:

Lol...
What makes you think I am judging based on Hollywood?
I don't even know what you mean by that lol.

ok man, but u might want to read up what an UNARMED SU-24 did to USS DONALD COOK in 2014 that made the warship's crews quit their job. And u will see how feeble the U.S military is.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by kolaish(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2016
kizzken:

I understand that when we are growing we all cheer and love America but bro don't be deceive America is the devil itself, they mess things up, killing millions of middle east citizens, bombing countries with reckless abandon, don't listen to only mainstream medias, do some in dept searching. and make no mistake, Russia is a pure military superpower capable of withstanding the US and its Allies.
Don't get me wrong, I am not in love with America. The truth is that you can trust America with all the nuclear weapons but you can never trust other nations with same. Saddam Hussein killed his own iraqi people with chemicals (read the stories about chemical Ali and Saddam). So, is it the person that killed his own family with chemical that will not kill another person's family with a bigger chemical. Same goes to Al-hassad. This rulers are desperados that can do anything as they do not value human lifes. If America does not view you as a security threat they will never have any problem with you. They invaded Iraq based on 9/11 assumptions, same goes to Afghanistan. Please remember that same Russia that you are talking about invaded same Afghanistan some years before then for political reasons.
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by kolaish(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2016
MONITZ:

Going thru ur post made me realize that u know nothing abt world politics, u don't know the lengths to which some of these leaders can go just to ve their way, the lives of 200,000 Syrians mean nothing to them provided that the flow of oil won't be interrupted which in this case is the laying of pipes from Saudi Arabia thru Syria and finally getting to Europe, this move is to whittle down Russia's main source of wealth thereby making her vulnerable, this was wat Assad prevented being an ally of Russia and that is y they re calling for his head. Connect the dots because nobody will tell u y they re so much interested in getting him out, All u will hear the MSM do is demonize Assad by saying that he is killing his people using chemical weapons blablabla while their real motive is hidden.
Thank you, oga that knows about world politics. Is it the same pipeline that caused the Arab struggle that started from Tunisia, where Mohammed Buozizi burnt himself because of oppression by the Tunisian govt? Please remember that the Arab stream metarmophosed into Syrians calling for the resignation of Al-hassad.
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by kolaish(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2016
IamOdin:

After reading ur response i sighed.
Assad is not a dictator, ghadaffi is not a dictator, hussein is not a dictator. These are great rulers.
U.S just wanted regime change in those countries for their national interest.

If u may, brief me on what u think is happening in syria and also who founded ISIS and their motive for doing so, bro.
for clearity, a dictator does not allow for freedom of speech in his domain. You will be killed in Libya, Iraq, Syria, if you opposed Saddam or Ghadaffi. Remember how Ghadaffi killed his people with chemicals when he was ruling?

The ISIS you mentioned is a clear case of religious extremism. even citizens of Americans and other western nations have been beheaded and killed by the so called ISIS.
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by IamOdin: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2016
kolaish:
for clearity, a dictator does not allow for freedom of speech in his domain. You will be killed in Libya, Iraq, Syria, if you opposed Saddam or Ghadaffi. Remember how Ghadaffi killed his people with chemicals when he was ruling?

The ISIS you mentioned is a clear case of religious extremism. even citizens of Americans and other western nations have been beheaded and killed by the so called ISIS.

those leaders were not dictators, they became dictators because they don't succumb to U.S meddling,

And brother, google how isis was founded. And u will know that isis is american proxy gone wild.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by MONITZ: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
kolaish:
Thank you, oga that knows about world politics. Is it the same pipeline that caused the Arab struggle that started from Tunisia, where Mohammed Buozizi burnt himself because of oppression by the Tunisian govt? Please remember that the Arab stream metarmophosed into Syrians calling for the resignation of Al-hassad.

I am not claiming to be a wiseacre ,we learn everyday of our lives.
.My friend, the Arab spring settings is different from wat is happening in Syria presently, u see wen the so called leaders want to carry out any ops, they normally cloak it with sth that will make it agreeable to a lot of people while the true intention is hidden.

I believe the main aim of the Arab spring was to get rid of Gaddafi that was becoming a sort of " a fly in an ointment" for the west .With their aim achieved,the Arab spring died a natural death. Also the U. S. and Israel feel more secured wen no strong man is in charge of any of these enemy Arab states because it would be easier for them to manipulate as there will not be a single voice to speak on their behalf as all of them will be in disarray like it is presently.
The bottom line is :"the, Arab spring was a tool used to destabilize some "rogue states".They tried sth similar in Hong Kong in order to get at China bt it didn't succeed, they tried same thing with Russia albeit thru many of the NGO's introduced to Russia,and which didn't cut an ice until Putin wielded the big stick by mandating all NGO's wanting to operate in Russia to open themselves up for scrutinisation and screening for them to be allowed......

.If u want to be truthful to urself, u and I know that Libya is worse off today than it was under Gaddafi with many of the citizens complaining amidst many warlords ,each controlling his own swathe of the country.

If u really thought Arab spring was to get rid of bad /despotic leaders as America,et al re wont to make us believe, then y is the AL Khalifa dynasty still overseeing the affairs of Bahrain, this is a tiny islandic Arab nation that has had a particular dynasty ruling them for upwards of 200 years or so, at a time the citizens were agitating that they were fed up with the dynasty and wanted a new leader, bt wat did the Almighty America do abt their request, they simply refused to listen to them amidst government crack down on protesters, American refused to act because they (America) biggest military base in the whole of the middle-east is in Bahrain. So much for double standard.

The settings and dynamics of Syria is totally different, it's all about the black gold and weakening Russia's source of forex exchange which is crude oil,that is y they re pushing for Assads removal, wat has Assad of Syria done that the AL Khalifa dynasty of Bahrain hasn't done worse?. I know the dynasty did worse than him, and not a single word from our U. S because such an uproar won't be in her interest nd for which I don't blame America because politics is all abt interests. But wat I hate most is the fact that because America is involved then yam becomes yam bt wen it's another country's that same yam becomes beans.

Germany even went ahead to sell some heavy military hardware to the government which were of course used in mauling the citizens which ought not to be so, bt because the dynasty is serving America's interest, they decided to turn a blind eye, wat Bahrain is to the U. S is wat Syria is to Russia with regards to interest, and strategic importance, so were they really expecting the Russians to act a fool so that they can easily run them over? This is the major reason y Russia is doing all it can to frustrate NATO and her allies in Syria because if they should ve their way in Syria then it will spell doom for Russia both economically and militarily.

The double standards re easy to discern wen u ve an unbiased mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by IamOdin: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
MONITZ:

I am not claiming to be a wiseacre ,we learn everyday of our lives, u see my friend, the Arab spring settings is different from wat is happening in Syria presently, u see wen the so called leaders want to carry out any ops, they normally cloak it with sth that u will make it agreeable to a lot of people while the true intention is hidden.

I believe the main aim of the Arab spring was to get rid of Gaddafi that was becoming a sort of a fly in an ointment.With that achieved the Arab spring died a natural death. Also the U. S. and Israel feel with no strong man in charge of any of these enemy Arab states, it would be easier for them to manage because there will not be a single voice as all of them are in disarray presently.

.If u want to be truthful to urself, u know that Libya is worse off today than it was under Gaddafi with many of the citizens complaining amidst many warlords ,each controlling his own swathe of area.

If u really thought Arab spring was to get rid of bad /despotic leaders as America,et al re wont to make us believe, then y is the AL Khalifa dynasty still overseeing the affairs of Bahrain, this is a tiny island Arab nation that has had a particular dynasty ruling them for upwards of 200 years or so, at a time the citizens were agitating that they were fed up with the dynasty and wanted a new leader, bt wat did the Almighty America do abt their request, they simply refused to listen to them amidst government crack down on protesters, American refused to act because it will interest u to know that America's biggest military base in the whole of the middle-east is in Bahrain. So much for double standard.

The settings and dynamics of Syria is totally different, it's all about the black gold and weakening Russia's source of forex exchange which is crude oil,that is y they re pushing for his removal, wat has Assad of Syria done that the AL Khalifa dynasty of Bahrain hasn't done?. I believe they even did worse than him because at a time a lot of Bahrainis were being mauled and killed, not a single word from it U. S.

Germany even went ahead to sell some heavy military hardware to the government to continue to in mauling the citizens ,this ought not to be so, bt because the dynasty is serving America's interest, they decided to turn a blind eye, wat Bahrain is to the U. S is wat Syria is to Russia with regards to interest, and strategic importance, so we're they really expecting the Russians up act a fool so that they can easily run them over?

The double standards re easy to discern for all unbiased mind to see.

some people are still blind even when the truth is staring them in the face and the worst part of it is that they fail to look beyond what the media feed them.
Israel have been clamping down on palestine for some years now and even triggered 'HANNIBAL' at a time, yet the U.S turned blind eye to all those war crimes albeit condemning other countries for the same offense.
DOUBLE STANDARDS!!

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by kolaish(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
MONITZ:

I am not claiming to be a wiseacre ,we learn everyday of our lives, u see my friend, the Arab spring settings is different from wat is happening in Syria presently, u see wen the so called leaders want to carry out any ops, they normally cloak it with sth that u will make it agreeable to a lot of people while the true intention is hidden.

I believe the main aim of the Arab spring was to get rid of Gaddafi that was becoming a sort of a fly in an ointment.With that achieved the Arab spring died a natural death. Also the U. S. and Israel feel with no strong man in charge of any of these enemy Arab states, it would be easier for them to manage because there will not be a single voice as all of them are in disarray presently.

.If u want to be truthful to urself, u know that Libya is worse off today than it was under Gaddafi with many of the citizens complaining amidst many warlords ,each controlling his own swathe of area.

If u really thought Arab spring was to get rid of bad /despotic leaders as America,et al re wont to make us believe, then y is the AL Khalifa dynasty still overseeing the affairs of Bahrain, this is a tiny island Arab nation that has had a particular dynasty ruling them for upwards of 200 years or so, at a time the citizens were agitating that they were fed up with the dynasty and wanted a new leader, bt wat did the Almighty America do abt their request, they simply refused to listen to them amidst government crack down on protesters, American refused to act because it will interest u to know that America's biggest military base in the whole of the middle-east is in Bahrain. So much for double standard.

The settings and dynamics of Syria is totally different, it's all about the black gold and weakening Russia's source of forex exchange which is crude oil,that is y they re pushing for his removal, wat has Assad of Syria done that the AL Khalifa dynasty of Bahrain hasn't done?. I believe they even did worse than him because at a time a lot of Bahrainis were being mauled and killed, not a single word from it U. S.

Germany even went ahead to sell some heavy military hardware to the government to continue to in mauling the citizens ,this ought not to be so, bt because the dynasty is serving America's interest, they decided to turn a blind eye, wat Bahrain is to the U. S is wat Syria is to Russia with regards to interest, and strategic importance, so we're they really expecting the Russians up act a fool so that they can easily run them over?

The double standards re easy to discern for all unbiased mind to see.
You have a good point; double standard! my point is that those arab leaders like Assad have their own problem. Honestly, I always feel sad whenever I see all these sufferings in Syria. Their leader (Assad) caused it; where is his diplomacy and why is he a leader. And up till now, he watch endlessly as his country is on the brink of collapse and have been turned into a slaughter ground.

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by IamOdin: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
CSTR13:
The only place where you see so much russian hype is nairaland. It was only on nairaland i saw that some people actually believe Russians have a better military than america cheesy. Ignorant Nigerians.
The fact that you hate the US does not reduce their power. It is just unfortunate that obama has being too diplomatic thanks to his liberal background.
Even putin knows who the most powerful is.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vladimir-putin-russia-respects-us-world-superpower/

so even after reading that u still have not read b/w the lines??
Well i can just conclude u have reasoning disability.

He (putin) acknowledges that america is the only super power and they respect them and will LIKE TO WORK WITH THEM. Did u read that part or not??
Brother, the truth is, RUSSIA HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A U.S ALLY, but the U.S is pushing them back. And that is why the are somewhat behind Donald Trump who sees reason with them.
Do u know that the U.S blocked them when they TRIED TO JOIN NATO?? Do u know that they have offered to work and share target infos with the U.S in syria but the U.S declined?? Do u know they told the U.S to seperate rebels from terrorists in syria (since the U.S claimed they were bombing rebels) but U.S couldn't.
The truth is that America do not want another country to rise and that's why they do every thing to demonize russia and china.
Nigga, u.s is the problem of this world.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by MONITZ: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
kolaish:
You have a good point; double standard! my point is that those arab leaders like Assad have their own problem. Honestly, I always feel sad whenever I see all these sufferings in Syria. Their leader (Assad) caused it; where is his diplomacy and why is he a leader. And up till now, he watch endlessly as his country is on the brink of collapse and have been turned into a slaughter ground.

Yeah I agree with u that all Arab leaders ve their ish bt I think it's best for their countries because they can't operate in a normal democratic setting, they need an iron fist to handle them, Just take a look at Iraq and Libya, wen Saddam and Gaddafi were I'm charge,how many times did u hear of suicide bombings? Bt today we ve so much suicide bombings in these two countries that we ve lost count.

So finally I hope u nd I ve disagreed to agree? Tk care and ve a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by IamOdin: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
kolaish:

Nice.
But do u know the same is happening in israel and why is the U.S not fighting for the democracy of palestinians??
And u think america is free of blood shed, do u not see the chaos they caused in libya, iraq, sudan, afghanistan et al, and also do u know how many blacks are being slaughtered in the u.s without good reasons.
Brother dig deep and u will see the atrocities they commited.
U.S is the most hated country in the middle east and i don't think you're supposed to hate some one fighting for your DEMOCRACY (sorry, their national interest).
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by Pringlez: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lacomus:
America
North Korea
Russia
Iran
China
Calabar South. grin
Etc

Who una de design all these weapon of mass destruction for?

World War 3 may leave nothing behind.
Which one come be calabar south abeg?
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by edudguy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
IamOdin:

Brother just listen to urself.
You must already know that U.S bombed iraq, libya, afghanistan et al, tell me how many times u heard of civillian casualties from their media.. The most u can hear from them is ISIS ARE USING CIVILLIANS AS HUMAN SHIELD. And btw, saudi, a U.S ally BOMBED A FUNERAL an yemen some weeks ago. Did u hear that from the MSM, i bet u didn't.
Its so pathetic u don't make use of ur senses to know that the west are murderers. Before u reply me, try and read the CHILCOT REPORT. And u will know that THE WEST INVADE COUNTRIES WITHOUT CONCRETE REASONS. just depending on what u're told by the media isn't good this days, be wise and rise from their mind control.

If you read my post I never said I supported The West, never said they were 'righteous' all I am saying is that the Bombing should stop. People are dying...
The point you are making is since the West invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya e.t.c it is okay to drop barrel bombs on civilians and what I am saying is that Russia should stop droping barrel bombs on Civilians its bad to know that today someone is gonna die....In other words you call Russia's acts a necessary evil

But what do you have to say about Russia's
annexation of Crimea? Was Crimea also invaded by the West
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by DanielPop(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Bants:

Why you so foolish and in your life don't ever comment on page apart from Russia who else practices communism if not north korea and bullying Ukraine is what....Actually what do you know your response is rubbish[b] lacks intelligent [/b]and I wont be surprise if you live in Saachi or Moscow....you should learn how putin is killing his rivals and then come with valid points not nonsense

grin Check your entire sentence structure, not just the bold part above, and go back to class. I don't usually encounter such "poor command of English and logic" when marking intelligent scripts written by 12 year olds!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by EdoBoy90(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
oseo1:
I seriously boubt this story, because they claim the missle travels over 10 times faster than the speed of sound

Hypersonic and supersonic missiles travel more than the speed of sound which is 344m/s.

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by cuteralph101(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
IamOdin:

lol, they have nukes in space??
That show how badly you've been brain washed.
lolz really? I think I gotta relearn

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by EdoBoy90(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
I prefer Russia's SU-35 jet fighter over US's Raptor F-22 in air combat.
The day you dare SU-35 that is the beginning of defeat.

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by IamOdin: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
edudguy:

If you read my post I never said I supported The West, never said they were 'righteous' all I am saying is that the Bombing should stop. People are dying...
The point you are making is since the West invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya e.t.c it is okay to drop barrel bombs on civilians and what I am saying is that Russia should stop droping barrel bombs on Civilians its bad to know that today someone is gonna die....In other words you call Russia's acts a necessary evil

But what do you have to say about Russia's
annexation of Crimea? Was Crimea also invaded by the West
No bro, i am not supporting civillian killings by the russians. All am against is U.S rhetoric on the matter. Shouting civilian casualties as if they are spared after all their escapades.
In the case of Crimea, russia didn't annex it.
I will just brief u but try to research yourself for more details.
After the U.S succeeded with regime change in the ukrain, many of its regions especially ethnic russian sectors started protesting against the new govt.
Half of the country wanted to align with the west, half wanted russia. After their voices weren't heard they decided to secede e.g donetsk and luhansk regions. Crimea decided to RE-INTEGRATE INTO RUSSIA (they were russians b4 the then ussr president who is ukrainian himself, ceded the region to ukrain, u can look it up). A referendum was held in the region and 98% of crimeans voted to re-join the motherland. And russia who has a culture of protecting its own (for instance, last 2weeks they held a massive drill which involved evacuating 40 MILLION CIVILLIANS incase of a nuclear disaster) moved to protect its people's interest.
And that is it.
Remember to read more on this.
Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by IamOdin: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
cuteralph101:
lolz really? I think I gotta relearn
you have to bro, forget what u watch on hollywood, most of them are sci-fi.
Without the russians they won't be in space and i don't think the russians will help them put a nuke (which will likely target them) in space.

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image by edudguy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
IamOdin:

No bro, i am not supporting civillian killings by the russians. All am against is U.S rhetoric on the matter. Shouting civilian casualties as if they are spared after all their escapades.
In the case of Crimea, russia didn't annex it.
I will just brief u but try to research yourself for more details.
After the U.S succeeded with regime change in the ukrain, many of its regions especially ethnic russian sectors started protesting against the new govt.
Half of the country wanted to align with the west, half wanted russia. After their voices weren't heard they decided to secede e.g donetsk and luhansk regions. Crimea decided to RE-INTEGRATE INTO RUSSIA (they were russians b4 the then ussr president who is ukrainian himself, ceded the region to ukrain, u can look it up). A referendum was held in the region and 98% of crimeans voted to re-join the motherland. And russia who has a culture of protecting its own (for instance, last 2weeks they held a massive drill which involved evacuating 40 MILLION CIVILLIANS incase of a nuclear disaster) moved to protect its people's interest.
And that is it.
Remember to read more on this.
Yeah they did. After they annexed it they then conducted a referendum..They stationed hefty soldiers in Crimea. Is that not a breach of Ukraine's Sovereignty be sincere if it were stronger nations like Germany or USA will they have tried it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) / Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World / Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.