Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Nation Begins Antivirus Software Distribution Tomorrow - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Nation Begins Antivirus Software Distribution Tomorrow (792 Views)

How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow / The Nation Newspaper Site Messed Up / Nigeria - 3rd Twitter Nation In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nation Begins Antivirus Software Distribution Tomorrow by yawatide(f): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2009
I would post more, including a link but the spam bot will flag it. So google the topic of this post and you should get to the actual article. Of course, nothing in life is free so make sure you read the tea leaves on this:

The largest free software distribution in Nigeria begins tomorrow – courtesy of The Nation which will circulate thousands of copies of one of the world’s most powerful anti-virus softwares.

The software is one of the main tools packaged with a special disc-based video archive publication on the exploits of the Golden Eaglets over the last 24 years to be released tomorrow.
Re: The Nation Begins Antivirus Software Distribution Tomorrow by kolitos007: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

I would post more, including a link but the spam bot will flag it. So google the topic of this post and you should get to the actual article. Of course, nothing in life is free so make sure you read the tea leaves on this:

The largest free software distribution in Nigeria begins tomorrow – courtesy of The Nation which will circulate thousands of copies of one of the world’s most powerful anti-virus softwares.

The software is one of the main tools packaged with a special disc-based video archive publication on the exploits of the Golden Eaglets over the last 24 years to be released tomorrow.

What are you on about "Cure It" is the world's most powerful anti-virus softwares? From what I understand this is made by Dr Web right, Dr web is a free antivirus software used on linux servers alot, but its not even top 10 anti-virus, so I don't understand what is so special about this.
Re: The Nation Begins Antivirus Software Distribution Tomorrow by yawatide(f): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
I have no idea either. I just thought I should share so don't shoot the messenger  tongue

It is obviously a marketing scheme but some might benefit from it.
Re: The Nation Begins Antivirus Software Distribution Tomorrow by kolitos007: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

I have no idea either. I just thought I should share so don't shoot the messenger  tongue

It is obviously a marketing scheme but some might benefit from it.

hehe, but then there is AVG and its really good for a free anti-virus software.
Re: The Nation Begins Antivirus Software Distribution Tomorrow by hostmot(f): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2009
You know, the way Nigerian companies try to brand themselves as being IT compliant can be hilarious at times. The talk of this CD has been going on in the Nation for a very long time. They were even talking about compiling adverts on CD.

Not that the ideas themselves are not novel, they actually lack a sense of direction and I feel they only have a little impact on the company's branding. If a publishing company is going to give out freebies, let them give publishing-related freebies.

Poser: Why does Thisday Style make Sunday Thisday sell like crazy? My sister only buys newspapers on sundays and you can guess the one she buys.

Olawunmi,
Hostmot Sales Rep. (www.hostmot.com)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Blogging Advice I Have Ever Received / The Facebook FREE Event: How To Make Money Online And Smile Daily To Your Bank! / Joomla 2.5 Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.