Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Pls Can I Combine WAEC GCE With NECO GCE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Can I Combine WAEC GCE With NECO GCE (6615 Views)

Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. / Please Help Me With Neco Econs Questions / (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can I Combine WAEC GCE With NECO GCE by AkinropoIlori: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2009
pls can anybody tell me if i can combine NECO GCE and WAEC GCE together.
Re: Pls Can I Combine WAEC GCE With NECO GCE by gentleemmy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
Yes, I think you can. My Reason: WAEC GCE (O'LEVEL) and NECO GCE (O'LEVEL) are all O'Level/SSCE. They are complementary (i.e. to the best of my knowledge)
Re: Pls Can I Combine WAEC GCE With NECO GCE by flekan(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
No, you can't combine NECO GCE and WAEC GCE together, You can only combine NECO with NECO GCE and WAEC with GCE. WAEC and NECO are different bodies.
Re: Pls Can I Combine WAEC GCE With NECO GCE by gentleemmy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2009
flekan:

No, you can't combine NECO GCE and WAEC GCE together, You can only combine NECO with NECO GCE and WAEC with GCE. WAEC and NECO are different bodies.

Two different bodies but compatible certificates O'Level is O'Level wether WAEC, NECO or NABTEB
Re: Pls Can I Combine WAEC GCE With NECO GCE by flekan(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2009
gentleemmy:

Two different bodies but compatible certificates O'Level is O'Level wether WAEC, NECO or NABTEB

Huh, Really?
Re: Pls Can I Combine WAEC GCE With NECO GCE by pongwa(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2009
sure u can, but depends on the institution. some schools do take 1 sitting remember
Re: Pls Can I Combine WAEC GCE With NECO GCE by agoro2u: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2009
My guy,no let anybody confuse U '0'level nah '0'level irrespective of body,once d institution accept 2 sit U can combine both.Gud luck my bro
Re: Pls Can I Combine WAEC GCE With NECO GCE by gentleemmy(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2009
agoro2u:

My guy,no let anybody confuse U '0'level nah '0'level irrespective of body,once d institution accept 2 sit U can combine both.Gud luck my bro
Absolutely right!

pongwa:

sure u can, but depends on the institution. some schools do take 1 sitting remember
like UNILAG
Re: Pls Can I Combine WAEC GCE With NECO GCE by alayim: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2009
chairman! let me tel u now, my bros works with waec. and i asked him, he said o'level is o'level no mater the combination,unless the school says one saeting, ok?
Re: Pls Can I Combine WAEC GCE With NECO GCE by gentleemmy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2009
gentleemmy:

Yes, I think you can. My Reason: WAEC GCE (O'LEVEL) and NECO GCE (O'LEVEL) are all O'Level/SSCE. They are complementary (i.e. to the best of my knowledge)

alayim:

chairman! let me tel u now, my bros works with waec. and i asked him, he said o'level is o'level no mater the combination,unless the school says one saeting, ok?

Need I say more?
Re: Pls Can I Combine WAEC GCE With NECO GCE by DrEkehnde(m): 4:47am On Feb 02, 2011
yes

(1) (Reply)

How I Spent My Last Holiday. / It May Take A While For Free Community College Tuition To Truly Take Off / FUNAAB Governing Council Recalls 23 Sacked Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.