Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat (1907 Views)

How I Can Reduce My 3G To 2G Network / Saka MAGA DON PAY By Etisalat (Picture) / Where I Can Unlock My 3g Iphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by deoyel25(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2009
Hi gurus, wonders shall never end. For almost one week, I was unable to browse with my etisalat sim, even with my phone's wap browser. I always got this message "error: service provider no response" I had to stick to my slow zainab. I bought another sim yesterday and believe me you, I have started rocking on etibaba again. My question is, why are these service providers behaving in this crazy way? Dont they know its very easy to buy another sim if one is blocked?
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by oredein: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
U said ur 3g was disabled, explain better.
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by Dclique(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
The poster is confused. His network(etisalat) doesn't even have 3G.
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by lynxnoon(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
D poster got confused on seeing such speed n tinkn it cud only b 3G
"my pple perish 4 lack of knowledge"[color=][/color]
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by lynxnoon(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by lynxnoon(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by lynxnoon(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by lynxnoon(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by honsule(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2009
Maybe he wanted to say my etisalat E rocks.Guy clarify yourself or i will help you change the topic
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by Iykopee(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
Subject and body loosely coordinated young man next time stay focused before starting a thread
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by deoyel25(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2009
@oredehin. There was 3G signal on the phone but no connectivity. I called the customer care and they said my data service has been deactivated. I threw the former sim away and bought another one.
@Dclique, i know what i am saying.
@lynxnoon, must you talk if you have nothing reasonable to say? Considering the number of times you posted the same rubbish, its glaring you are not too ok.
@honsule, try and get me right. What I am saying is that etisalat disabled my data service without any concrete reason.
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by honsule(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ok fine and good.can use browse with etisalat 3g now on ur new sim?give us screen shots of ur etisalat 3g.
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by N9528GB: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2009
honsule:

Ok fine and good.can use browse with etisalat 3g now on your new sim?give us screen shots of your etisalat 3g.

Honsule slow down on the guy now grin , there is 3G service for etisalat which I have confirmed 3 times already but no yet be give go ahead to launch it yet by NCC, in short the service is available but not yet activated for use.

deoyel25:

Hi gurus, wonders shall never end. For almost one week, I was unable to browse with my etisalat sim, even with my phone's wap browser. I always got this message "error: service provider no response" I had to stick to my slow zainab. I bought another sim yesterday and believe me you, I have started rocking on etibaba again. My question is, why are these service providers behaving in this crazy way? Dont they know its very easy to buy another sim if one is blocked?

Look here from my won experience with etibaba, when there is no signal strength on your phone is displays 3G. That is how all 3G phones are when using Etisalat I have experienced such several times.
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by N9528GB: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
Dont worry give etisalat 3months from now, it will shut up mtn 3.5g that they are making mouth about and Glo will have competition with Etibaba I cant wait for this war to begin between these 2 giant telecomes GLO vs Etbaba! grin Dont worry will will experience the speed that lady is experiencing below grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by deoyel25(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
@honsule, my screen shot is on your thread. Check it out.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-342265.64.html
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by Iykopee(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
@poster dn't take it muscular with peeps in here they just want to put u on the right channel as 4now eti has no 3g services in nigeria
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by Dclique(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2009
Etisalat will soon lunch theirs.
I read this a couple of months ago.
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by deoyel25(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2009
@lykopee I know etisalat is not 3G compliant yet. When I say 3G, I mean data service. Maybe I should have used data service. Either GPRS, 2.5G, EDGE, 3G, UMTS, 3.5G, HSDPA, 4G or even 10G whenever it exists, everything is referring to data service. All of them are built on the GPRS protocol. I use those terms interchangeably. Thanks for your observation.

@N95-2 8GB, I dont mind the lady. Hope she is not your gf. Lol.
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by lynxnoon(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
@poster
Tk a look @ ur topic n c if it tallies wit ur 1st post
As 4 d multiple posts, i ges u r new cos u shd knw by nw dat dis happens smtyms wen posting tru fone. . . .Seun or any of d MODS shd b able 2 enlighten u
To add 2 ur knowledge . .  . . deres currently NO 3G service frm etisalat in Nigeria
KAPISH
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by N9528GB: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2009
deoyel25:

@N95-2 8GB, I dont mind the lady. Hope she is not your gf. Lol.

That chick is experiencing etibaba 4G service. wink
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by deoyel25(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
@lynxnoon, if you read the explanation I gave before your post, you will get what I mean. I get your point. I think I will modify the topic. I know etisalat has not yet launched her 3G service. I am not new on NL. I have been here as far back as 2006. I'm sorry if I hurt you with my previous post. Hope you are good. Take care.
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by lynxnoon(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2009
My guy no probs
Am always out 2 mk frnds n nt enemies
1 luv
By d way, kip ur data sim well oh cos am sure wen eti deploys 3G dos oda coys wil hv a run 4 dia money[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by Iykopee(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ok guys games over wink
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by tunnex190: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2009
I wanted to ask in the first place if Etisalat has launched its 3G
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by lynxnoon(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2009
nope
Re: My 3g Was Mercilessly Disabled By Etisalat by Saddam: 1:23am On Jan 27, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Best Phone Browser? / Is Any Using Nokia E7 Plz Reply / Use Free Software To Block Any Unwanted Calls From Your Blackberry Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.