Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

See The Snake My Neighbour Helped Me To Kill In My Compound (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake My Neighbour Helped Me To Kill In My Compound (pics) (599 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 / Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake My Neighbour Helped Me To Kill In My Compound (pics) by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
* to the anambra girl who made cucumber a taboo for single ladies to buy in broad day light.. thunder fire your kitten.. may your kiddy-kat catch fire!!!

* i promise to denounce man yoo if they lose tonight.. afterall, i only supported them coz of my ex-bf and since we're no longer together.. which club can i join oo

* now seriously, i want to buy a laptop as a gift for my brilliant techy cousin.. if you have one for sale with nice specs.. pls holla.. make sure its affordable ooo.. you can gift me for free sef grin grin i will appreciate you beyond ways you can ever imagine
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Helped Me To Kill In My Compound (pics) by Intrepid01(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please don't tell anybody this.........you are mad!!
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Helped Me To Kill In My Compound (pics) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ama just quickly comment and disappear...
#Kwaheiri
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Helped Me To Kill In My Compound (pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
all the Yabaleft
 escapee have taken Nairaland 
 as their abode

(1) (Reply)

. / Another Dangote Truck Involved In An Accident / Emmanuella Flies In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.