Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (591492 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 3:41am On Mar 28, 2017
peteruyip and delgroveng

Deal with the above monikders at your own risk. I will add them to scammers list soon.

Warning is enough for the wise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Funlordjnr: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tabbaz:
SCAMMERS LIST CONTINUTATION

29. Relationship101(Obinna Gabriel)

30. valentineboy

31. SunejGloball: 08145802112

32. moniker: waploadedpr..
Gtb account no: 0117092595
Phone: 08163159653

33. Delgroveng - +8613661501097

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Funlordjnr: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 1:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Include fopdnewton as part of dealerships numerous accounts!

NOTED
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
chukwuwike2ny:
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.(with just 900k you can own and start earning 100k every month) shocked

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus. shocked

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
08111595550 - WhatsApp/calls

was your Bus Scammed?

6 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 3:31am On Mar 31, 2017
LANDMARK ALREADY DEACTIVATED HIS ACCOUNT
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ultimategos(m): 2:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Jimoh moshood too is a scammer, with account No : 0123388684, pls never engage in any deal with him.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by shellybubu(f): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please guys be informed... I was almost scammed of 10,500k by this person... this person claimed to be working with Sky Logistics...he requested I pay 10,500 for clearance fee. Pls be guided and don't fall a victim of this. "Nelson Nosakhare''. He is a fraudster don't be misled.

SKY LOGISTICS COURIER SERVICE INTL

Dear Miss, You have a parcel with our company, that was sent from London UK, arrived Nigeria Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar. Your Ref Number (#669973A) Please kindly come for pick-up or contact the delivery agent in-charge for the week on
08136632400 for more details in regards to your items.

THANKS FOR USING OUR SERVICE.

Ebirim stanley o
Access bank
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by shellybubu(f): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls beware of this Facebook user 'Nelson Nosakhare'
He almost dupe me of 10,500 k.

claim he works with Sky Logistics

SKY LOGISTICS COURIER SERVICE INTL

Dear Miss, You have a parcel with our company, that was sent from London UK, arrived Nigeria Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar. Your Ref Number (#669973A) Please kindly come for picwk-up or contact the delivery agent in-charge for the week on
08136632400 for more details in regards to your items.

THANKS FOR USING OUR SERVICE

His number 08136632400.... Facebook. Nelson Nosakhare'
claims he stays in UK.... Be wise....pls share
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by LaconicINC: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
I don't know his name but beware of this number he almost scammed me impersonating megatran 08062072347
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by copperA2015(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
LaconicINC:
I don't know his name but beware of this number he almost scammed me impersonating megatran 08062072347

I saved same number with Skammer payoneer

Na weyrey

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by kmaxx(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Beware of this fraudster who hides
under the guise of a lady in Spain to
obtain
by trick.

I made a post of him here: www.nairaland.com/3730307/scam-alert

Don't fall a victim.

Facebook name: Joyce Nelson
ID: www.facebook.com/repoff012
Phone: +34958503794
Account name: Benedict Lawrence
Account number: 3031445746
Phone: 09036913502
Bank: skye bank.

He tried to scam me. But I bursted him!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Jerryman94(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Come and experience the biggest *Technology business Expo* in Nigeria holding at Westown Hotels, 6 Opebi-Sheraton link road, Ikeja, Lagos on Fri, 14th April, 2017 by 11am. This event is free but *strictly by invitation*. Kindly contact Mr Jeremiah 08158789969 for access. See you there
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by arbitrage: 3:48am On Apr 12, 2017
I think Nairaland can now remove Emmanuel Awatefe (Awaritefe) from the list of the scammers because I reliably gathered from his family sources that the young man passed away and was buried about three Thursdays ago as he slept and did not wake up after almost a year in coma. Nairalanders will always remember him for various scams and fraud notoriety.

It is also a great lesson for other would be scammers to desist as the sad end of the Deltan may not be unconnected with the repercussions of sorrow he cursed his victims, which resulted in curses from many threads on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by EnterPRO: 8:22am On Apr 12, 2017
arbitrage:
I think Nairaland can now remove Emmanuel Awatefe (Awaritefe) from the list of the scammers because I reliably gathered from his family sources that the young man passed away and was buried about three Thursdays ago as he slept and did not wake up after almost a year in coma. Nairalanders will always remember him for various scams and fraud notoriety.

It is also a great lesson for other would be scammers to desist as the sad end of the Deltan may not be unconnected with the repercussions of sorrow he cursed his victims, which resulted in curses from many threads on Nairaland.

Habaaaaa ! Without proof? Not even the obituary?

Let his name stay for posterity jare..

He wanted to be a legend, and a legend he will be.

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Dayg88(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jimoh moshood is a scammer, with account No : 0123388684, Pls do not engage in any dealings with him. His number is 08062632081. Please stay away from him
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by arbitrage: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
EnterPRO:

Habaaaaa ! Without proof? Not even the obituary?

Let his name stay for posterity jare..

He wanted to be a legend, and a legend he will be.

I was amazed to know all the sad story of his life. The source even showed me which one is the true picture of him of all the ones he used to dupe people on nairaland. I was surprised to hear that he was the one who had accident in the North when he came here to open thread on behalf of a so called friend, whom we should help contribute for. So many sad news of how he ruined his life living a boy behind.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by EnterPRO: 12:09am On Apr 13, 2017
arbitrage:

I was amazed to know all the sad story of his life. The source even showed me which one is the true picture of him of all the ones he used to dupe people on nairaland. I was surprised to hear that he was the one who had accident in the North when he came here to open thread on behalf of a so called friend, whom we should help contribute for. So many sad news of how he ruined his life living a boy behind.

So he was even a father?

Wetin carry you go him house bro?

Abi him owe you too?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by arbitrage: 12:48am On Apr 13, 2017
EnterPRO:

So he was even a father?

Wetin carry you go him house bro?

Abi him owe you too?

I stumbled on someone with same surname and asked if he ever knew him. Immediately I mentioned his financial terrorism on nairaland, he said he was not surprised. I showed him some threads and he confirmed it true.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by EnterPRO: 2:01am On Apr 13, 2017
arbitrage:

I stumbled on someone with same surname and asked if he ever knew him. Immediately I mentioned his financial terrorism on nairaland, he said he was not surprised. I showed him some threads and he confirmed it true.

Interesting. Such a small world.

So all the money he stole didn't do him any good.

Pity.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by gtrader: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2017
I want to have bitcoin deal with LadyF, hope she still trust worthy?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ladyF(f): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2017
gtrader:
I want to have bitcoin deal with LadyF, hope she still trust worthy?

Yes she *are* grin

Oya message me on WhatsApp
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by OlamartDynasty(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Heard of Safeonlineplatforms

They helped verifying any business, investment and trading platforms. I feel its necessary to share so you all can check for the transparency of who you want to deal with before throwing your hard earn money away.

Best of businesses y'all

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.