Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (591608 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 5:52am On Apr 15, 2017
gtrader:
I want to have bitcoin deal with LadyF, hope she still trust worthy?

Over legit dey worry ladyF grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Udiboy(f): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tabbaz,
Nice job so far. I am impressed at your work . Only if people can give a minute to go through your pilation, a lot of scams can be saved.

I want to suggest , can you get the Mod remove all the stupid adverts on this thread. It's kinda derailing from the main issue. Some people are just naturally daft and they really don't think of what they do .
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 1:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Udiboy:
Tabbaz,
Nice job so far. I am impressed at your work . Only if people can give a minute to go through your pilation, a lot of scams can be saved.

I want to suggest , can you get the Mod remove all the stupid adverts on this thread. It's kinda derailing from the main issue. Some people are just naturally daft and they really don't think of what they do .
Thanks

Thanks. I hope mod will look into it

cc
Dominique
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by izzou(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Awaritiefe is gone?

Choi

The curses he got from nairaland is enough to kill him.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
olanrewajudavid.

kindly provide your conversation screenshot with the fake tabbaz that scam you and stop wasting your time. If you are unable to provide the evidence your name shall be in scammer list forever.

A word is enough for the wise

P.S. Note that I am not done with you unless you provide the prove required. I am after your other details.

P.P.S. The earlier you stop claiming that I scam you the better. The number you claimed that scam you is in the scammer list already, so use your brain. Also, the amount involve is what I can dash out. Don't let people start to think you are insane for all these your gibberish write-up.

P.P.P.S. The total time I gave you before I enlist your name in scammer list was 48hrs against my 24hrs ultimatum and I saw your post within the period which mean you came online. So bring the conversation screenshot now or silent forever and admit a scammer status

cc.
puskin
Dominique

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by momentarylapse: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tabbaz:
olanrewajudavid.

kindly provide your conversation screenshot with the fake tabbaz that scam you and stop wasting your time. If you are unable to provide the evidence your name shall be in scammer list forever.

Why are you wasting your time with this thief! He has no evidence and he will never post any because he is lying! He is a pained scammer that was caught and is now trying to discredit the list since his original data is on it!

Send the mods to him and stop staining yourself by even acknowledging his presence!

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
momentarylapse:

Why are you wasting your time with this thief! He has no evidence and he will never post any because he is lying! He is a pained scammer that was caught and is now trying to discredit the list since his original data is on it!

Send the mods to him and stop staining yourself by even acknowledging his presence!

thanks jare.

As usual, I like to give them benefit of doubt and that's why I keep asking him for evidence. But it seems he has none. his username will be frozen soon as a result of his affront. He has messed with the wrong person in his life
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by dominique(f): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
@ Olanrewajudavid, please calm down. If only you had done your due diligence before sending money to a stranger, all these wouldn't have happened. Scammers have been known to impersonate well known members in order to deceive unsuspecting victims like yourself. Those of us that frequent the currency exchange threads know that Tabazz is one of the most trusted exchangers there. I personally recommended him to someone who needed an escrow for an exchange involving over a million naira and the deal went smoothly. He has personally exposed a lot of scammers, that's other reason why he's being impersonated by them, to get ruin his image.

To prevent such an unfortunate incident from happening again, don't be too quick to send money to someone you just met, always verify anybody you want to deal with on the currency exchange thread, trusted dealers are always there to assist. Do a nairaland search on any number, email and/or account details. When in doubt, insist on an escrow. Let's mal nairaland scam-free together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
He's already in the scammers list. thanks for your concern

Trade safely
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
dominique:
@ Olanrewajudavid, please calm down. If only you had done your due diligence before sending money to a stranger, all these wouldn't have happened. Scammers have been known to impersonate well known members in order to deceive unsuspecting victims like yourself. Those of us that frequent the currency exchange threads know that Tabazz is one of the most trusted exchangers there. I personally recommended him to someone who needed an escrow for an exchange involving over a million naira and the deal went smoothly. He has personally exposed a lot of scammers, that's other reason why he's being impersonated by them, to get ruin his image.

To prevent such an unfortunate incident from happening again, don't be too quick to send money to someone you just met, always verify anybody you want to deal with on the currency exchange thread, trusted dealers are always there to assist. Do a nairaland search on any number, email and/or account details. When in doubt, insist on an escrow. Let's mal nairaland scam-free together.

Dear Dominique,

As I've been fighting scammers on this forum for a while, I have developed some additional senses of identifying a scammer even if he's claiming victim. I challenged olanrewajudavid to provide screenshot of his conversation with the FAKE TABBAZ that scam him but he could not. This is a clue as to what he stand to achieve - defamation.

Now, I request again. If olanrewajudavid can provide screenshot of his conversion with the FAKE TABAZ that scammed him, I will free his name off the scammers list and will only consider him as ignorant fellow. However, if he is unable, I think the best is to freeze his nairaland handle so as to avoid future damage he may cause on this noble forum

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Lokoyen(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
olanrewajudavid:

TABBAZ!!! I WANT TO START BY USING THESE THREE STATEMENTS TO TAG YOU >>>>>

1. INSANE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

2. CONFUSIONIST

3. A SCAMMER: A WOLF IN A SHEEP'S CLOTHING

let me ask you THIS question: where were you wen I created a thread that you scammed me by 0.02BTC! both on business and investment topics. clap for yourself because I know the day of your doom is close by. You scammed the wrong person!

I posted evidence of the number u used to scam me.. and I read in one of your thread the trash you were saying.

If you know what is good for your self, go on a low profile because you will caught soon.

Let me as you again, If you are not involved in scam, why is your location Malaysia and you are busy here on Nairaland! scamming people. Don't you have a good job that keeps your hands busy in Malasia?

NairaLanders, take note, I have come here to publicly announce that TABBAZ of Nairaland Scammed me of 0.02BTC using a different Number. 08062072347( Check my previous threads on proofs). You use different numbers to scam people! You will be tracked down soon.

If He claims he is clean, let him declare his identity here on Nairaland with the following details.

1. His Full Name

2. His International Passport

3. His House Number

4. His Facebook Id

5. His original email

6. And many other proof of real Identity.

For your Information, I have what am doing that keeps me busy 24 hrs and am not an online jobless scammer like you. I have my integrity to protect and if anyone on this thread or online generally has been scammed by me , let the person come out boldly and say it. I am the one being scammed of 0.02BTC and not the other way round as the foolish idiot TABBAZ gulibly placed my name here. TABBAZ, You are judged already with the curse I reign on you every night.

TABBAZ, If I track you, I will arrest you and charge you for two offences

1. For scamming me of 0.02BTC

2. For defamation of character and assault by placing my name on this list. ( I remember our last chat on whatsapp that you claim to be a saint that I can send you my bitcoin to sell which I did )

BE WARNED TABBAZ!!!

NAIRALANDERS! BEWARE! TABBAZ HAS NO TRUE IDENTITY! HIS IDENTITY ENDS HERE ON NAIRALAND! HE WILL BE PHISHED OUT SOON!!!

U must be a joker. Everyone knows scammers impersonate well known member here on nairaland. That is why we always send sound warning not to contact anyone apart from the listed number.

Last week Saturday sum1 called my line and asked If my monicker is 'lokoyen' I said yes. He now told me he has been expecting his payment for the skrill fund he sold to me. I bluntly told him I don't deal with skrill or netteller. I only sell PayPal and payoneer. We chatted and he showed me d screenshot of his conversations with the scammer. I told him I only have a number for transactions and I always give it out. I quickly went back to my nairaland account to make a disclaimer statement. If someone can impersonate me anybody can impersonate tabbaz that is well known here.

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by olanrewajudavid: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tabbaz:

Dear Dominique,

As I've been fighting scammers on this forum for a while, I have developed some additional senses of identifying a scammer even if he's claiming victim. I challenged olanrewajudavid to provide screenshot of his conversation with the FAKE TABBAZ that scam him but he could not. This is a clue as to what he stand to achieve - defamation.

Now, I request again. If olanrewajudavid can provide screenshot of his conversion with the FAKE TABAZ that scammed him, I will free his name off the scammers list and will only consider him as ignorant fellow. However, if he is unable, I think the best is to freeze his nairaland handle so as to avoid future damage he may cause on this noble forum

Thanks

When this incident occured, I created a thread
: check this link: https://www.nairaland.com/3751205/beware-bitcoin-scams-nairaland-tabbaz

You were mute! until the thread was closed! why did you keep mute untill the thread was closed! I expected you to come out with a better explanation then.

You mentioned in one of your post that it was a small money! So I should wait for your folks using your name to scam me millions abi...

The way you handled the matter showed you were involved, using some nasty disgusting words. I am agrieved that I was scammed and you went ahead posting my name. WHAT DO WE CALL THAT? AMBASSADORS FOR THIEVES OR WHAT... If your name was used to scam me, is that enough to gulibbly add my name...

TABBAZ NEXT TIME YOU HEAR THIS KIND OF THING! KNOW THE ONLY ONE CLEAN IS THE COMPLAINANT!
YOU IMMATURELY HANDLED THIS CASE AND UP TILL NOW, YOU HAVE NEVER CONVINCED ME YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED.

I EXPECTED YOU TO CRITICALLY INVESTIGATE THIS ISSUE IF YOU REALLY CLAIMED TO BE FIGHTING AGAINST SCAMMERS.... I AM A DIE-HARD FAN OF ANTI-SCAM CAMPAIGN ANYWHERE I FOUND MYSELF.... I AM NOT HIDING MY IDENTITY.

TAKE FOR INSTANCE, A COMPLAINANT(ME) REPORTED YOU IN A POLICE STATION AND MENTIONED YOUR NAME AS SOMEONE INVOLVED AMONG THOSE WHO DUPPED HIM, SO THIS IS THE RUBBISH YOU WILL BE SAYING... learn from this and know how you handle situations before you drag your name into mud, if you really claim you are clean!

TABBAZ!!! IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL IN THE WAY YOU VINDICATE YOURSELF, THIS CASE MIGHT TURN SERIOUSLY AGAINST YOU!!!

PHONE NUMBER OF THE CULPRIT: 08062072347. WE HAD MORE OF PHONE CONVERSATIONS USING UR NAME AS A POPULAR FIGURE ON NAIRALAND...

find bellow the fake evidence of payment the culprits used after sending the coins...

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by olanrewajudavid: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
dominique:

Thank you so much! you have spoken well like an elite someone with good dignity and honor. Your advice is well taken
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by olanrewajudavid: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
momentarylapse:

It's always good to think first before you talk and not the other way round!!!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
olanrewajudavid:

When this incident occured, I created a thread
: check this link: https://www.nairaland.com/3751205/beware-bitcoin-scams-nairaland-tabbaz

You were mute! until the thread was closed! why did you keep mute untill the thread was closed! I expected you to come out with a better explanation then.

You mentioned in one of your post that it was a small money! So I should wait for your folks using your name to scam me millions abi...

The way you handled the matter showed you were involved, using some nasty disgusting words. I am agrieved that I was scammed and you went ahead posting my name. WHAT DO WE CALL THAT? AMBASSADORS FOR THIEVES OR WHAT... If your name was used to scam me, is that enough to gulibbly add my name...

TABBAZ NEXT TIME YOU HEAR THIS KIND OF THING! KNOW THE ONLY ONE CLEAN IS THE COMPLAINANT!
YOU IMMATURELY HANDLED THIS CASE AND UP TILL NOW, YOU HAVE NEVER CONVINCED ME YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED.

I EXPECTED YOU TO CRITICALLY INVESTIGATE THIS ISSUE IF YOU REALLY CLAIMED TO BE FIGHTING AGAINST SCAMMERS.... I AM A DIE-HARD FAN OF ANTI-SCAM CAMPAIGN ANYWHERE I FOUND MYSELF.... I AM NOT HIDING MY IDENTITY.

TAKE FOR INSTANCE, A COMPLAINANT(ME) REPORTED YOU IN A POLICE STATION AND MENTIONED YOUR NAME AS SOMEONE INVOLVED AMONG THOSE WHO DUPPED HIM, SO THIS IS THE RUBBISH YOU WILL BE SAYING... learn from this and know how you handle situations before you drag your name into mud, if you really claim you are clean!

TABBAZ!!! IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL IN THE WAY YOU VINDICATE YOURSELF, THIS CASE MIGHT TURN SERIOUSLY AGAINST YOU!!!

PHONE NUMBER OF THE CULPRIT: 08062072347. WE HAD MORE OF PHONE CONVERSATIONS USING UR NAME AS A POPULAR FIGURE ON NAIRALAND...

find bellow the fake evidence of payment the culprits used after sending the coins...

I was busy offline and also have a different time zone from Nigeria . However, I began to react to your post b4 24hrs.

Now what I request from you is your conversation screen shot, not fake payment screen shot alone. If you are able to bring clean non photoshoped conversation then I will consider you clean and stop my findings about you and also remove your name from the deadly list.

I'm patiently awaiting the prove {conversation screen shot between you and the scammer}
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by olanrewajudavid: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tabbaz:

I was busy offline and also have a different time zone from Nigeria . However, I began to react to your post b4 24hrs.

Now what I request from you is your conversation screen shot, not fake payment screen shot alone. If you are able to bring clean non photoshoped conversation then I will consider you clean and stop my findings about you and also remove your name from the deadly list.

I'm patiently awaiting the prove {conversation screen shot between you and the scammer}

Now you are beginning to reason like a gentle man!

Expect the chat as asap. am on a system right now not on phone. But Like I said, we had more phone conversation than chat.

Moreso, If you are really sure you are not involved in this scam how-be-it a little scam which can degenerate to something serious in future, chat me up on my number. You have it already... I want to really know who this TABBAZ is and know your true identity. That is when I will be so sure you are not involved. I hardly trade on nairaland because fraudsters are just everywhere here. luno that had issues brought all the scenes.

Thank you!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
olanrewajudavid:

Now you are beginning to reason like a gentle man!

Expect the chat as asap. am on a system right now not on phone. But Like I said, we had more phone conversation than chat.

Moreso, If you are really sure you are not involved in this scam how-be-it a little scam which can degenerate to something serious in future, chat me up on my number. You have it already... I want to really know who this TABBAZ is and know your true identity. That is when I will be so sure you are not involved. I hardly trade on nairaland because fraudsters are just everywhere here. luno that had issues brought all the scenes.

Thank you!

It's midnight here and I will sleep now. However, you do not need to be sure that I'm not involved in your $25 scam case grin. If you are really clean, you will later laugh at your own comment for even thinking I can get involved in a fraudulent case.

Secondly, Knowing Tabbaz is not as easy as you might think grin. My identity cannot be disclosed anymore (for security reason) except those that know me b4 now
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by olanrewajudavid: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tabbaz:

It's midnight here and I will sleep now. However, you do not need to be sure that I'm not involved in your $25 scam case grin. If you are really clean, you will later laugh at your own comment for even thinking I can get involved in a fraudulent case.

Secondly, Knowing Tabbaz is not as easy as you might think grin. My identity cannot be disclosed anymore (for security reason) except those that know me b4 now

It's only a criminal that will not disclose his identity... I am still on your case! Your identity needs to be known here and beyond if you are really clean.

The whatsapp chat has been extracted to text format from back-up recovery..... download and read it. My phone is not smart for screenshot and some chats have been truncated. Only few chats could be snapped directly using another phone...

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by olanrewajudavid: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
more images.. loading

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by izzou(m): 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tabbaz:

P.S. Note that I am not done with you unless you provide the prove required. I am after your other details.

P.P.S. The earlier you stop claiming that I scam you the better. The number you claimed that scam you is in the scammer list already, so use your brain. Also, the amount involve is what I can dash out. Don't let people start to think you are insane for all these your gibberish write-up.

P.P.P.S. The total time I gave you before I enlist your name in scammer list was 48hrs against my 24hrs ultimatum and I saw your post within the period which mean you came online. So bring the conversation screenshot now or silent forever and admit a scammer status

cc.

Tabbaz, I know you can do it. grin

Just give me the go ahead to inbox you my wallet address

Edakun grin

Meanwhile, you doing a good work here. More blessings sir
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 12:27am On Apr 23, 2017
olanrewajudavid:

It's only a criminal that will not disclose his identity... I am still on your case! Your identity needs to be known here and beyond if you are really clean.

The whatsapp chat has been extracted to text format from back-up recovery..... download and read it. My phone is not smart for screenshot and some chats have been truncated. Only few chats could be snapped directly using another phone...

I can't accept this evidence Sorry

1. Delete his name on your phone so that we may all see the number you chatted with
2.I need real clean whatsapp screen shot and not one converted to text stuff. Also, the conversation must contain where he sent you wallet address for the coins you transferred

P. S. Continue searching for my identity till jesus come. Good luck with that

P.P.S. note the emphasis on wallet address of the scammer where your coins is transferred to

P. P. S. This may be my last reply on this case as I have tried enough to give you a chance. If you can't provide the evidence that I need, then I have no business replying you again

CC
Dominique. kindly note this my last comment and the expected response as it may be the reason why I will retain olanreaju's name in the scammer list and why you may have to freeze his handle or otherwise. Thanks
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 12:31am On Apr 23, 2017
izzou:

Tabbaz, I know you can do it. grin

Just give me the go ahead to inbox you my wallet address

Edakun grin

Meanwhile, you doing a good work here. More blessings sir

OK. Drop your wallet address. You shall have it as requested. You are the lucky winner cheesy
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by momentarylapse: 1:03am On Apr 23, 2017
olanrewajudavid:

It's always good to think first before you talk and not the other way round!!!

My friend shut the _fuck up and get lost!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by feminineA: 3:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Tabbaz:

OK. Drop your wallet address. You shall have it as requested. You are the lucky winner cheesy

Can I be the second winner? grin wink . Make today my lucky day
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 5:01am On Apr 23, 2017
feminineA:

Can I be the second winner? grin wink . Make today my lucky day

only one winner is allowed grin

sorry wait for another announcement
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by izzou(m): 7:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Tabbaz:

Na him be this

1Jm4FMjFRoULYSGRgGMHUcXRnHrg7t7B1

Ese gaaaan

I troway salute for you

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.