Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (593214 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Wese090(m): 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
businesshub101:

Hope I don't get to finally see someone complain about this your name soonest. Don't worry, wese90 will say something about this soon.
It's a free world as long as no one is offended.

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Rita33(f): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
moyin29:
Good day all,

please be careful of this JIJI seller by the name

Damilola Semiu Balogun

ACCESS BANK

He will post an item on Jiji, once you contact him, he will go to another one that has the item to ask for his address then send it to the buyer, once the buyer send money to him he will disappear and never send money to the seller.
he just duped me of N160K. please if you have any help on how to track him to collect my PS4 money i sold to him i will be glad.

I have all the evidence. if you need them.

Kindly check your mail...

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by moyin29: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ok
Rita33:

Kindly check your mail...

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by royal231(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
I am giving an update here please be careful. When u see these numbers or bank account..

They all. Belong to an aggressive scammer here.. Luxreng.. Ezenu.. Bulkbtc.. Myplug... Plugex..

TRANSFERS:
Joseph Osedawho
Account number:7821858286 WEMA Bank

Olanike Abiri
Phone number: 08025852040

Peter Odion igberaese
Account number: 1101676897 Kuda Bank

Benjamin Ogunlola
Phone number:09138118152

Johnson Eric
Account no: 1101096587 Kuda Bank

Adoga Famous Osaghae
Account no: 2148955747 Kuda Bank

Emmanuel CHIDERA Onuegbu
Account no: 1101167490 Kuda bank

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by VenumX: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
I am giving an update on your scam alert list for number 367. The scammer no longer uses John Paul Alagwu to scam as before. He now uses Friday Oyikocho Odeh.

Same pattern as before...begging,trolling, luring, defamation. He made a dumb move and wanted to scam crazychris with one of his numerous monikers which he uses to troll. He visits the bet thread and other sections to monitor people he can lure, beg money from and troll with his many female monikers to cover his trails.

Search for 'satanicsatanist' to get an update on his latest monikers.

Beanmanx
Jeon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Jeon(f): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
VenumX:
I am giving an update your scam alert list for number 367. The scammer no longer uses John Paul Alagwu to scam as before. He now uses Friday Oyikocho Odeh.

Same pattern as before...begging,trolling, luring, defamation. He made a dumb move and wanted to scam crazychris with one of his numerous monikers which he uses to troll. He visits the bet thread and other sections to monitor people he can lure, beg money from and troll with his many female monikers to cover his trails.

Search for 'satanicsatanist' to get an update on his latest monikers.

Beanmanx
Jeon

shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by YngDenzel1: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2022
WhrightJr:

Sorry about that, send me his number let me help you track him
Or message me on WhatsApp
bro, this guy Ekehpraise scammed me yesterday evening.

08137817432 (+234 813 781 7432)

Ekeh Praise
Sterling Bank

Ede Eke BENJAMIN
KEYSTONE BANK

It's barely 24hrs, is there anyway possible I can get my money back?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2022
Wese090:
It's a free world as long as no one is offended.
people should beware
This is not our trusted escrow

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2022
Iyajelili:

Sorry about your experience. Only trusted escrow now is wese something.
Another wese is out.. please it's wese90.
Trusted escrow is Wese90.
Make sure the spelling is right
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by samuel051: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2022
Toma2:

people should beware
Did the person you quoted tell you he is into escrow service? Because I have checked out all his post and nowhere has he told anyone to contact him for escrow service or that, he has explained to you after you questioned him but you still had to call him out. Guy this one pass oversabi I swear.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2022
samuel051:
Did the person you quoted tell you he is into escrow service? Because I have checked out all his post and nowhere has he told anyone to contact him for escrow service or that, he has explained to you after you questioned him but you still had to call him out. Guy this one pass oversabi I swear.
Call him out for what??
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by samuel051: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2022
Toma2:

Call him out for what??
you just quoted the moniker indirectly telling people he has intentions of scamming even when the person hasn't done so or posted anything relating to escrow. Even the law states innocent until proven guilty. What if I open a new Monika with Toma02, start selling stuffs on agriculture or auto thread, comes here to quote you out and tell people not to deal on anything agric or auto with you when you haven't even posted anything relating to that, will that be cool?

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Wese090(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2022
Toma2:

people should beware
Are u even normal atall Did I tell u am am escrow service person Why are u people this jobless
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Wese090:
Are u even normal atall Did I tell u am am escrow service person Why are u people this jobless
You are not normal..

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 11:35am On Mar 16, 2022
samuel051:
you just quoted the moniker indirectly telling people he has intentions of scamming even when the person hasn't done so or posted anything relating to escrow. Even the law states innocent until proven guilty. What if I open a new Monika with Toma02, start selling stuffs on agriculture or auto thread, comes here to quote you out and tell people not to deal on anything agric or auto with you when you haven't even posted anything relating to that, will that be cool?
Wese na popular escrow dealer..
The username is alike, I'm just trying to inform the public.
Try get my point

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2022
samuel051:
Which one be innocent until proven guilty, which time I yarn say E dey guilty..
I'm not selling stuffs..

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by samuel051: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Toma2:

I'm not selling stuffs..
has that Monika posted anything relating to escrow, who doesn't know wese or who will foolishly send money to someone with new account. Guy it's an open forum and anyone can chose whatever name they want, you only tag someone when they starts impersonating or you think the moniker you are trying to protect can't still be clone. You still dey learn sha..

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by samuel051: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Toma2:

I'm not selling stuffs..
Quoting the moniker and telling people to beware of it is what then?

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Wese090(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Toma2:

You are not normal..
Atleast am normal enough to mind my business unlike u.
Busybody roaming everywhere and it make me sick lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Wese090(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
Toma2:

Wese na popular escrow dealer..
The username is alike, I'm just trying to inform the public.
Try get my point
Minister of information affairs well done busybody
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wese090:
Minister of information affairs well done busybody
Make I no hear say otherwise
U are a suspect.

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wese090:
Atleast am normal enough to mind my business unlike u.
Busybody roaming everywhere and it make me sick lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If you sick na good thing na... No go dey disguise o.

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
samuel051:
has that Monika posted anything relating to escrow, who doesn't know wese or who will foolishly send money to someone with new account. Guy it's an open forum and anyone can chose whatever name they want, you only tag someone when they starts impersonating or you think the moniker you are trying to protect can't still be clone. You still dey learn sha..
I dey learn from you.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Cronus1: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
YngDenzel1:
bro, this guy Ekehpraise scammed me yesterday evening.

08137817432 (+234 813 781 7432)

Ekeh Praise
Sterling Bank

Ede Eke BENJAMIN
KEYSTONE BANK

It's barely 24hrs, is there anyway possible I can get my money back?
Go to your bank right away. People have retrieved their monies even days after the fact.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by YngDenzel1: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Cronus1:

Go to your bank right away. People have retrieved their monies even days after the fact.
Really? I called my bank customer care today and I was told that there's nothing that can be done except I involve the law (file case for police station, courth and all that).
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Cronus1: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
YngDenzel1:
Really? I called my bank customer care today and I was told that there's nothing that can be done except I involve the law (file case for police station, courth and all that).
Go to police and get a police report. Then proceed to your bank.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Like I said earlier..

The moniker wese090 was created with the intention to scam . We have a verified escrow here in person of wese90.

I'm not saying wese090 is a scammer, the name is only an intention to scam because its a cloned name... Someone will soon fall victim now.. u no see another moniker give urself like wese80.. u go dey bear wese090..

Nah Semi Scammer u be. We go soon confirm u.

7 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Wese090(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2022
businesshub101:
Like I said earlier..

The moniker wese090 was created with the intention to scam . We have a verified escrow here in person of wese90.

I'm not saying wese090 is a scammer, the name is only an intention to scam because its a cloned name... Someone will soon fall victim now.. u no see another moniker give urself like wese80.. u go dey bear wese090..

Can u just listen to yourself talk?? Created with the intention to scam but u are not calling me a scammer how? Have you seen or read anything about me telling anyone am an excrow person or did you see anything relating to excrow service on my bio? So if I simply change my name openly to Mohammed Buhari then you will say I have the intention of cloning the president right? From the beginning I made it clear from my writeup I am in no way linked to wese9O atall and we are 2 different people didn't I? So what's with the rubbish statement that I created the account with the intention to scam? Please mind what you say sometimes cuz you may just end up ruining my reputation without any evidence or proof. If someone had reported that I tried scamming them or told anyone to contact me for anything relating to escrow then feel free to judge me but don't go around spoiling and ruining people's reputation because you feel like to.

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Wese090(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2022
businesshub101:
Like I said earlier..

There's a wise saying that when a senseless and stupid person speaks without thinking or reasoning, as a wise person no need to argue with them atall just simply tell the stupid person "YOU ARE RIGHT". so Mr businesshub101 "YOU ARE RIGHT".
Am simply bigger than the mere judgement of man when God has not finished judging me. So anyone who has anything else to say "YOU ARE RIGHT".

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Wese090(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Toma2:

Make I no hear say otherwise
U are a suspect.
"YOU ARE RIGHT"
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
businesshub101:
Like I said earlier..

Na wetin I dey yarn o when e accomplice dey attack me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.