Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (589000 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by MMotimo: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
somehow:

Not my new moniker (as you can see from the registration date), I am not the one using freshcvvs but the name.

So kindly reword your comment.

The freshcvvs was never yours? But that is the one attached to #42 and the one Lady claimed paid her?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Dijeh5101: 12:37am On Jan 05, 2022
Dijeh Exchange �surest plug �� Hello guys welcome to DIJEH EXCHANGE I buy BTC at good rate 555/$, BULK/UNIT NO RIPPING ❌ Remember is not by rate, is buy who will deliver, feel free to message me on my WhatsApp +2348162382217 I also buy all type of gift card at yummy � rate I also pick cash app and PayPal at sweat rate�
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by lukay007(m): 6:54am On Jan 05, 2022
I posted that I needed $50 greendot funds today and @Xeedee quote my post that he have the fund and we got talking on WhatsApp which we agreed on price, I sent him payment of 21,000 into this account details

UMO MICHAEL
WEMA BANK,

at 9:08pm and he has stopped responding to my messages since then and he won’t even pick up his calls when I called him. Please Moderator look into this Xeedee account as he’s a scammer. He just scammed me off 21,000 naira and he stopped replying my messages
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nairaland is full with scammers.

The criminal with account detail

Zenith bank PLC

Ejike Thomas Clement

Is a scammer, he pretend to be legitimate but will abscond with your cash after you send huge sum of usdt.

Beware of this fraudster

For my safety I have learned to stay away from this kind of site
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Chizex:
Nairaland is full with scammers.

The criminal with account detail

Zenith bank PLC

Ejike Thomas Clement

Is a scammer, he pretend to be legitimate but will abscond with your cash after you send huge sum of usdt.

Beware of this fraudster

For my safety I have learned to stay away from this kind of site
Stay away from nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Smug4real(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Nsonaso post=50749175]Oga Tabbazz Note:

1. When writing number, write it in 2 form
with country code +234.. And 080.. etc this will make when people search either ways they can see references.

2. Not every one, who just opened mouth you write his name, and even writing people's names as trusted is a risk on your side. Because when those people made away with people's figure all the blame will be pushed to you. Only write names of people you trust so well and not based on people's recommendations.

Some are out to get over night popularity and strick later that's what Awango aka Awharitefe Emmanuel want to do.

Segeonline did same... Came online, he sold over 50k USD in 2 weeks and people started trusting him and started booking ahead.

Were is he now?
Go auto section.. Though am a new commer registered 2009 but bro between that 2009 and now, I've seen it all. The good the bad and the ugly.

Your credibility speaks for you... That's the magic
And you can't please every body.

Thanks for your time in compiling these, not easy at all.
You really did a great Job.

And less I forgot is Fola name here?
That's why he ended his post with a 'disclaimer'. He said you should also do your own research before you transact. All he did was to wake people and give them a starting point.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Gbengard(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Please do away with ONGBALI LINUS THOMAS both on Nairaland, Telegram, and other Social Media. He acts as an ESCROW for cr*pto buyers and sellers generally. He also owns a Telegram group where he and his accomplices act like they are buyers or sellers to fool people. After sending payments in money or crypto, the acting seller/buyer would disappear and ONGBALI LINUS THOMAS will refuse to offer a refund.

He is a notorious and devilish scammer. Be careful and watch out!

Here are his accounts:

�2229863657
� UBA BANK
�‍♂️ ONGBALI LINUS THOMAS

�2456518579
� ZENITH BANK

�8540933010
� FCMB BANK

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by JulianoB: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Smug4real:

It's possible that the picture is also fake

I didn't get it from his Whatsapp. I did some digging.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by angelfallz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
It is just unfortunate
Gbengard:
Please do away with ONGBALI LINUS THOMAS both on Nairaland, Telegram, and other Social Media. He acts as an ESCROW for cr*pto buyers and sellers generally. He also owns a Telegram group where he and his accomplices act like they are buyers or sellers to fool people. After sending payments in money or crypto, the acting seller/buyer would disappear and ONGBALI LINUS THOMAS will refuse to offer a refund.

He is a notorious and devilish scammer. Be careful and watch out!

Here are his accounts:

�2229863657
� UBA BANK

�2456518579
� ZENITH BANK

�8540933010
� FCMB BANK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Godisgreatest1: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by DUNKA(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Godisgreatest1:
https://www.nairaland.com/6932126/brabus-n3xt-done-it-again
brabus/Bosun Davies/ nexthome is an incompetent and fradulent builder (note is not a qualified builder) who has been scamming innocent people for more than 10 years

Engage him or his company in any building project at your own peril. Enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by DUNKA(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2022
DUNKA:
brabus/Bosun Davies/ nexthome is an incompetent and fradulent builder (note is not a qualified builder) who has been scamming innocent people for more than 10 years

Engage him or his company in any building project at your own peril. Enough is enough
https://www.nairaland.com/3496421/estate-agent-docked-over-n5m#51546974

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by DUNKA(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/2690865/nexthome-official-complaint-thread/2#62007768

Read up on more fradulent activities from even his own complaint thread

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Cardinalomene(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
People fall into the hands of scammers simply because they're looking for a get rich quick business.. Bring 4 people and get 100k, Comment and get 50..That's not an actual business... Instead of wasting your time on things like this why not learn a skill that will generate passive income for you..one you can do with just your smartphone..For example businesses like information marketing, digital marketing, copywriting, affiliate marketing,etc..These are all going to make you legit money without even getting to leave your house...As a matter of fact, I'm currently teaching people how to make money from affiliate marketing without falling into the hands of scammers...if interested you can contact me here����
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Godisgreatest1: 7:27am On Jan 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7reIR3zUY

Be careful about this serial fraudster in property section of Nairaland whose name is N3xt/Kobocity/BrabusNG/NextHome

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by AntiYahooYahoo: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Taiyemando(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Suicide isnt an option, read this article to curb business failures

https://www.dipinlawtutorial.com.ng/2022/01/a-definitive-guide-in-handling-business.html
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ariyosniche(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Let everyone know that I had no transaction history with this fella @Boskybrown. After talking to him I realized he was scammed by an impersonator, who was using a foreign number with my business logo on its WhatsApp and claimed to be me. I don’t use any foreigner for business, the only number I use for business is the one on my website and social media, deal with any other phone number and you are on your own, please be guided.

This person failed to do his due intelligence and was scammed by a person who successfully posed as me on Nairaland, so please guys look before you leap.

How was he so able to enter you like this nah ... ..
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Boskybrown(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
ariyosniche:
Let everyone know that I had no transaction history with this fella @Boskybrown. After talking to him I realized he was scammed by an impersonator, who was using a foreign number with my business logo on its WhatsApp and claimed to be me. I don’t use any foreigner for business, the only number I use for business is the one on my website and social media, deal with any other phone number and you are on your own, please be guided.

This person failed to do his due intelligence and was scammed by a person who successfully posed as me on Nairaland, so please guys look before you leap.

I made this post initial in my grieve and I needed somebody to pay for this. I actually dealt with a number that is not on fxchangeng.com and its social media and I was scammed. It was a terrible blow for me at that time.
I have taken down my initial post after realizing my mistake buy the post has been already quoted by a moniker @nobody on Nairaland whose profile has been deleted. I have even contacted a moderator @Dominique to help take down this quoted post, but no response.

For the records I was not scammed by fxchangeng.com, I was scammed by an imposter but I didn’t at that time.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Prosperityhub: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2022
Weldone, Tobbaz more grace to your elbow.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Stanchem029: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Faith S.H
318 747 899 6
First Bank

The guy behind the account above is notorious scammer by name Anthony Munachi Okeke. Please report all his fraudulent comments.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by steroid: 12:21am On Jan 16, 2022
Stanchem029:
Faith S.H
318 747 899 6
First Bank

The guy behind the account above is notorious scammer by name Anthony Munachi Okeke. Please report all his fraudulent comments.

I have mentioned to you severally that when you see a fraudulent activity, report the account to the bank and CBN with screenshots of his posts as proof. That is how his UBA bank account was blocked. It is not enough to report to the Mods since he can easily create different accounts on Nairaland. Only when the bank account is blocked that the fraudster becomes handicapped, but verify that it is him.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Airlohim(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Stanchem029:
Faith S.H
318 747 899 6
First Bank

I DM’ed and spoke with her on WhatsApp yesterday, she’s pretty much in bad shape and genuinely needs help.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Airlohim(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
steroid:

I have mentioned to you severally that when you see a fraudulent activity, report the account to the bank and CBN with screenshots of his posts as proof. That is how his UBA bank account was blocked. It is not enough to report to the Mods since he can easily create different accounts on Nairaland. Only when the bank account is blocked that the fraudster becomes handicapped, but verify that it is him.

She’s real.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Stanchem029: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Airlohim:

I DM’ed and spoke with her on WhatsApp yesterday, she’s pretty much in bad shape and genuinely needs help.
Drop the WhatsApp number here.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Olaodds: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2022
•Facebook log available•
WhatsApp: 07062074880

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Businesselites2: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
6 Techniques for developing the billionaire mindset

The billionaire mindset is a state of mind characterized by hard work, focus, creativity, patience and love. We all want to become billionaires but how many of us have what it takes to be one.

There are billions of people on the planet, yet only a small percentage of them are billionaires. These are the people who have built enormously profitable enterprises and made important contributions to society.

What’s their secret to attaining such remarkable results? What are the techniques to use to develop the billionaire mindset? These are some questions we may ask.

https://businesselitesafrica.com/6-techniques-for-developing-the-billionaire-mindset/

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.