Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (588037 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nostradamus: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2019
This thread sha!!!

I wonder why it's so hard for some Nigerians to be plain and transparent in their dealings.people are in such a hurry to earn money.
I will really love it if the law enforcement agents can somehow get involved in this thread.

Tabbaz,dominique and others keep up the good work.i haven't experienced any online scammer(and I really hope I won't have any experience with them.i'm following this thread asap).
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by hillsway(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ender88:
Can anyone recommend a trustworthy dealer, that can buy my Oman card?
hmmm
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ScionOfLight(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ender88:
Can anyone recommend a trustworthy dealer, that can buy my Oman card?
I buy and sell btc and gift cards. Check my signature for details
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by funlord(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
yinkeys:

This is to inform the general public that Mr. Daniel Etinosa Erhabor is an IT con artist. He obviously doesn’t care about tarnishing the name of his family. I recently lost 60,000 naira to him. He somewhat claims to be in the United Arab Emirates at the moment. I intend carrying out legal steps to end his scamming run over the years.
He is registered as a company
Moboboost Softwares Limited with Corporate Affairs Commission
Bank Name: Diamond Bank
Account Name: Mobo Softwares Ltd
Account Number: 0068238378
+2348165597230

This is his picture below.
I’d update on progress
Happy New Month

He is an old thief who also used the profile francababy to scam. Get in touch with his victims from that scam too.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
I will post one now with his picture now
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Flambo02: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Blazing12345:
Please be careful writing or transacting any business with this username Elao20, Flambo020,appsdope, elama5 and Kalet5
This is one and the same person having multiple ID here.
I did a job for this fraud and he has refused to pay me

You're a compound fool. Itiko
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 5:40am On Aug 04, 2019
Dominique, mynd44, puskin, remember I once moved a motion that the trading of gift cards should be banned on nairaland. But as expected, people that benefits from this trade will definitely go against it banning. It's like taking away their food from the table.

Now, since we all know that both the sellers and buyers of gift cards know that the card is not genuinely sourced(abi who will buy a card at 360 and sell at 250 average?). may I suggest this, please.

I think we should not meditate on any trade that has to do with gift cards. Both sellers and buyers should sort themselves outside the forum

I so submit.

P.S. If anyone would like to go against this suggestion, kindly come up with a genuine reason backed with fact and figure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by yinkeys(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Adesam02:

Beware of this criminal!!!

Erhabor, Etinosa Daniel

GTB 0122596679

Watsapp 08165597230

Nickname: 4sergioramos

https://www.nairaland.com/4sergioramos

https://www.nairaland.com/5203611/-how-make-300

He's been scamming people including myself in the name of building a 'appwall' website

He's a wanted criminal!!!

He refunded me
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by WorkSmartEdu: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2019
funlord:

Provide proof showing your conversation or payment with that number

This is the picture he uses on Facebook

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by funlord(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Flambo02: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
yinkeys:

This is to inform the general public that Mr. Daniel Etinosa Erhabor is an IT con artist. He obviously doesn’t care about tarnishing the name of his family. I recently lost 60,000 naira to him. He somewhat claims to be in the United Arab Emirates at the moment. I intend carrying out legal steps to end his scamming run over the years.
He is registered as a company
Moboboost Softwares Limited with Corporate Affairs Commission
Bank Name: Diamond Bank
Account Name: Mobo Softwares Ltd
Account Number: 0068238378
+2348165597230

This is his picture below.
I’d update on progress
Happy New Month

Scammed me 24k with his francababy username
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Olawrites: 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Blazing12345:
Please be careful writing or transacting any business with this username Elao20, Flambo020,appsdope, elama5 and Kalet5
This is one and the same person having multiple ID here.
I did a job for this fraud and he has refused to pay me
Yes same shit happens to me, the idiot appsdop scammed me using the alternate kalet

His number 07062808525
He shall never be well with him

I wrote 15 articles for him without pay
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Kalet5: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olawrites:

Yes same shit happens to me, the idiot appsdop scammed me using the alternate kalet

His number 07062808525
He shall never be well with him

I wrote 15 articles for him without pay

He did jargon. Before u come to a conclusion go to https://docs.google.com/document/d/1II3FQ45WjEJpwsZj77wArJKRaoq-OrX0BKoIQbr_NxM/edit?usp=drivesdk

And read one of the jargons he wrote. Why should I pay for that? He sent me excellent samples and ended up doing that nonsense
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Olawrites: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Appsdope is a Scammer and disgrace to legitimate hussling guys

Lilian Emmanuel is a Scammer

He owns this alternate account Kalet55

Hell never pay you when you work for him.

He shall never be well with him.

He make use of this number 07062808525

His name is Lilian Emmanuel - a Scammer.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Kalet5: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olawrites:

Go to school and stop defrauding people of their hard earned money
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Olawrites: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2019

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Kalet5: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olawrites:

You're a big fraud! If I upload all the content u wrote a lot will be said of u. I was planning to compensate your efforts for doing 15 jobs but I ain't doing shit anymore.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 4:04am On Aug 07, 2019
ElPhoche:
And I was scammed yesterday by this dude when I tried buying bitcoin from him... I would have to be more careful next time.

This person that scammed you contacted me. He said he's willing to pay back as his wife to be saw this post and his marriage is at stake. Kindly PM me your account details or contact him directly to receive your cash.

The thread is helping after all grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Olawrites: 5:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Kalet5:

You're a big fraud! If I upload all the content u wrote a lot will be said of u. I was planning to compensate your efforts for doing 15 jobs but I ain't doing shit anymore.
Shut up you're wicked fool, I'll tarnish your image. I'll exposed you to everyone especially your main moniker Appsdope will be badly tarnished. Get ready for no ending fight.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Olawrites: 5:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Kalet5:

He did jargon. Before u come to a conclusion go to https://docs.google.com/document/d/1II3FQ45WjEJpwsZj77wArJKRaoq-OrX0BKoIQbr_NxM/edit?usp=drivesdk

And read one of the jargons he wrote. Why should I pay for that? He sent me excellent samples and ended up doing that nonsense

You edited my work to look bad , so that you will be justified for your non-payment. After I spent sleepless night writing 15 ordinary articles. You will die soon.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Kalet5: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2019
Olawrites:

You edited my work to look bad , so that you will be justified for your non-payment. After I spent sleepless night writing 15 ordinary articles. You will die soon.

Are you ashamed of what you wrote? Is it because zi uploaded just one? I can upload all 15 but I don't ruin your writing career. Honestly your delivery shocked me but I won't deny that you worked hard. We've come really far for a compensation so let's continue on this path. I paid 2 people this morning and will still pay more
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by splinterdude(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please add to this list "Sandra Meyiwa Macjohn"
Acct no: 2116167956, Zenith Bank
Phone no: 08151048159
Her username was formerly "Sandralina"

This girl requested I write five articles for her totalling #4000, I did same and delivered to her. She requested for my bank account number which I provided, but she blocked me hours later on Whatsapp. I called her the following day with the number I used to chat with her and she denied ever knowing me or requesting anybody to write any articles for her.
Find her facebook ID and pictures below :

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by WIZGUY69(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
splinterdude:
Please add to this list "Sandra Meyiwa Macjohn"
Acct no: 2116167956, Zenith Bank
Phone no: 08151048159
Her username was formerly "Sandralina"

This girl requested I write five articles for her totalling #4000, I did same and delivered to her. She requested for my bank account number which I provided, but she blocked me hours later on Whatsapp. I called her the following day with the number I used to chat with her and she denied ever knowing me or requesting anybody to write any articles for her.
Find her facebook ID and pictures below :

You no get sense?
This is a clear case of impersonation
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Dannyon1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
How is it impersonation? Apparently,a search of "sandralina" shows she's duped someone else called blazing12345. You'll also realize she's removed her account, however you'll see her previous posts such as where she dropped her name, number, account number for a 10k giveaway and another where she revealed she was a student of the National open university. All of these confirm that she's actually the one and this is no case of impersonation.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by TDonald: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
WIZGUY69:

You no get sense?
This is a clear case of impersonation

Because say na Woman you dey conclude say na Impersonation

Like say Woman no dey Thief

SMH undecided

Dannyon1:
How is it impersonation? Apparently,a search of "sandralina" shows she's duped someone else called blazing12345. You'll also realize she's removed her account, however you'll see her previous posts such as where she dropped her name, number, account number for a 10k giveaway and another where she revealed she was a student of the National open university. All of these confirm that she's actually the one and this is no case of impersonation.

Oga, you sef post proof
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by splinterdude(m): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2019
Proof

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by splinterdude(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2019

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by splinterdude(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
p.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by splinterdude(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
P...

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.