Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (590986 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Venbobo: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2019
Sunday Modebe
Pixeldesign AKA Ribechi

More Scam Allegations by more nairalanders
tabbaz

https://www.nairaland.com/4511980/pixeldesign.com.ng-lagos-based-big-time#68558818

https://www.nairaland.com/4511980/pixeldesign.com.ng-lagos-based-big-time#68538515

Dominique take action !!
Sheddyboy01
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Venbobo: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2019
Sunday Modebe
Pixeldesign

Website http://www.pixeldesign.com.ng/

HIS ACCOUNTS

https://www.nairaland.com/pixeldesign
https://www.nairaland.com/bearhug9ja
Ribechi

Dominique
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Ebukahh97(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hello everyone..

I have arrested Peter Enabulu with the phone number...

If you have ever been scammed by him and you still have proof of your transaction with him..

Come together and let's take a selfie..

Together we will rid Nigeria of such stupid youths!

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Venbobo: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ebukahh97:
Hello everyone..

If you have ever been scammed by him and you still have proof of your transaction with him..

Hope say you give am 5hot slaps first kwa

How did you nab this fool?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Venbobo: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tabbaz the scammer has seen your mention and didn't deem you worthy for a reply add that fools name and details on the scammers list where he belongs I just finished speaking with one of his victims on phone and he confirmed till date his website was never designed nor his 12k refunded, and mind you the 12k was just for the design job the victim already had a website!!

Dominique!!
Sheddyboy01
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by sheddyboy01(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Venbobo:
Tabbaz the scammer has seen your mention and didn't deem you worthy for a reply add that fools name and details on the scammers list where he belongs I just finished speaking with one of his victims on phone and he confirmed till date his website was never designed nor his 12k refunded, and mind you the 12k was just the design job the victim already had a website!!

Dominique!!
Sheddyboy01
Thanks Venbobo , I appreciate your concern.

Yes, the 12k payment was just for the design alone, I bought and hosted the domain myself, I clearly stated this in one of the thread I created to warn potential victims.

It's so disheartening that the guy is still having a field day doing his evil deed till date.

Mod . I know you can stop him

Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by sheddyboy01(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4569341/how-nairalander-scammed-me-12k

On the first page of this thread, I did stated clearly in a reply to a guy that the 12k doesn't include domain and hosting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by dominique(f): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
sheddyboy01:
Thanks Venbobo , I appreciate your concern.

Yes, the 12k payment was just for the design alone, I bought and hosted the domain myself, I clearly stated this in one of the thread I created to warn potential victims.

It's so disheartening that the guy is still having a field day doing his evil deed till date.

Mod . I know you can stop him

Domique

I must have missed the case when it first happened last year. I clicked on the link to your blog and I can see that it doesn't exist. Since he took down the site, did he re-host it or refund your money?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by sheddyboy01(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
dominique:

I must have missed the case when it first happened last year. I clicked on the link to your blog and I can see that it doesn't exist. Since he took down the site, did he re-host it or refund your money?

He did not re-host the site nor refund the money.

Here he came out to claim he was too busy, you can hear him out yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/4511980/pixeldesign.com.ng-lagos-based-big-time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ElPhoche(m): 2:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Tabbaz:
Perhaps he is a joker grin
Tabaz, my money haff arrive my akant. You can take him off the list and I hope he is a changed man now. I will go and remind his posts.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ElPhoche(m): 2:34am On Aug 17, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

You have anything like his picture?

Bro, could you clear my post that you replied? He has refunded me my money today. Glory be to Jah. Let is help him, I believe he is a changed man
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2019
ElPhoche:

Tabaz, my money haff arrive my akant. You can take him off the list and I hope he is a changed man now. I will go and remind his posts.

I have asked him to come to the thread to tell us the reason why he think his details should be removed. Scammers list belong to all nairaland members. Any details captured cannot be removed without consensus agreement of the members
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2019
dominique:

Vizboy also reported the guy. I think the guy is a thief
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by vizboy(m): 6:18am On Aug 17, 2019
Tabbaz:

I have asked him to come to the thread to tell us the reason why he think his details should be removed. Scammers list belong to all nairaland members. Any details captured cannot be removed without consensus agreement of the members

Pixeldesign is a big scammer and doesn't do any job.. If not for the fact that I lost my chat history.. I would have upload our chat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by sheddyboy01(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2019
Tabbaz:

Vizboy also reported the guy. I think the guy is a thief
I didn't know a great thread like this exist, this would have been the best place to report him
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Naijason111: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2019
Dear tabbaz, Dominique, myd44 and other prospective members of Nairaland I am the guy in question. I have done all the required measurements from tabbaz.
The money has been fully refunded back to the Elphoche and I have also apologized to him. I hereby publicly apologize to all the guys on nairaland to please accept my Apology
Please tabbaz and others take my name off the list.
Sorry, I don't know how to highlight your post and I don't want to create or escalate any further scene on Nairaland.
Once again thank you for your time and efforts on this blog.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by BiafranBushBoy: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
ElPhoche:

Bro, could you clear my post that you replied? He has refunded me my money today. Glory be to Jah. Let is help him, I believe he is a changed man

He hasn't changed.... Just because you arrested him doesn't mean he has changed.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Venbobo: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

He hasn't changed.... Just because you arrested him doesn't mean he has changed.

He has refunded the money, make una free the boy atleast he made amends
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Naijason111:
Dear tabbaz, Dominique, myd44 and other prospective members of Nairaland I am the guy in question. I have done all the required measurements from tabbaz.
The money has been fully refunded back to the Elphoche and I have also apologized to him. I hereby publicly apologize to all the guys on nairaland to please accept my Apology
Please tabbaz and others take my name off the list.
Sorry, I don't know how to highlight your post and I don't want to create or escalate any further scene on Nairaland.
Once again thank you for your time and efforts on this blog.

So, to those that may not be aware of the details. This guy scammed a nairalander from a deal involving TBC worth 50k in the year 2016 or 2017 not very sure. So, recently his wife to be saw his account details on the scammers list and questioned him about it. Due to this, he contacted me and I asked him how his details got here which he explained. He asked me to promise to remove the details once he paid his victim but I made no such commitment. I asked him to return what he stole without giving us condition.

To cut the story short, he has returned the money and I asked him to make his request openly on nairaland as I have no such power to remove the details of someone that deliberately scammed. The decision of the members of this forum will determine his fate.

Thanks all

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Venbobo: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
50k , over 3yrs ago
Naijason111 Why did you scam?
Would you have even thought of returning the funds to your victim is not for your woman?
So because you are forced to return it not out of human sympathy for your victim and what the lose of 50k would have done to him after 3yrs?

Answer this questions!!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by BiafranBushBoy: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Venbobo:

He has refunded the money, make una free the boy atleast he made amends

But he is a scammer.

Who only refunded money because he was caught. I wish I have his pics, I for blast am everywhere...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Venbobo: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

But he is a scammer.

Who only refunded money because he was caught. I wish I have his pics, I for blast am everywhere...

True
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Venbobo: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
ElPhoche:

I dunno if the picture he shared was actually his. His Whatsapp is set to show pictures only to those who are in his contacts. I can't vouch that it is his, but I know that he is into dogs, and other animals. Said he is a veterinarian by training.

Imagine that
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Venbobo: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2019

The first time I called him, he said he hasn't received the alert, and later asked me to send him a screenshot of the transaction. Later in the evening,he simply just started ignoring my chats and would pick my call without talking...

His Bank account and details

Bank: first bank
Acc name: okwaranoshie Austin ugo
Acc number: 3069189259
Phone number 08189294477

Naijason111 answer our questions
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Venbobo: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
sheddyboy01:

He did not re-host the site nor refund the money.

Here he came out to claim he was too busy, you can hear him out yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/4511980/pixeldesign.com.ng-lagos-based-big-time

Dominique please can we get closure on this case ?

The scammer has been online multiple times since this came up but doest seem bothered with you or his victims
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ElPhoche(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Venbobo:

Imagine that
To err is human, to forgive is divine, guys.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ElPhoche(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

I did not arrest him. I got a mail out of no where, after like 3 years, that he wanted to refund me. I have even forgotten about it teh teh.
Make we forgive am, abeg. Any person can change tomorrow and we shouldnt crucify him because of his sins

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by artworks1: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
ElPhoche:

I did not arrest him. I got a mail out of no where, after like 3 years, that he wanted to refund me. I have even forgotten about it teh teh.
Make we forgive am, abeg. Any person can change tomorrow and we shouldnt crucify him because of his sins

Because you don't collect money now, make we free am abi??

Send 5k to me make I use drink beer, then we can unlist him.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by yinkeys(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ebukahh97:
Hello everyone..

Nice.
No mercy for the wicked
More of this will follow
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Ebukahh97(m): 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
I have gotten to the root of the matter and this is to address what I posted earlier about being scammed by one Ojo Sunday Obaifo.

To say very little, with Ojo Sunday's help and that of his family, I was able to apprehend and put the real criminal behind bars. He is still in police custody and will be there until I collect all my money back.

The real criminal is Peter Enabulu Esemeren. He uses the phone number 08087820904 for his evil operations.

I apprehended him in Lagos after 13 days of parting away with #150,000.

The mistake Ojo Sunday made was to provide his account number to someone who claimed his bank account couldnt receive more than #50,000.
I write this to clear his name from the earlier alleged crime.
Ojo Sunday Obaifo is innocent of the crime.

Peter Enabulu is a notorious and vicious criminal. He has been into the game as far back as August 2017. His victims have been crying since then until he met me and I'm just starting with him.

He is in Police custody at the moment and will be there for some time.

Before you transact online, please do a thorough check.

If you are ever scammed, no matter the amount....don't keep quiet... Hunt down the scammer and put him behind bars as much as you can.

Contact their family members, scammers belong to families. Report the scammer to his family that.

If they don't provide him or your money, arrest the family member you find... Detain them until they provide the real person you're after "the scammer".

Don't be scared of spending to find the scammer, when you find him , ensure he/she pays more than what they stole for wasting your time, as well as covering all the expenses you incurred, and who knows...you could become rich if you have a good lawyer to have you press for damages.

Together we can have a scam free Nigeria.

If you have a family member who is involved in fraud and criminal avtivities, today is a good time to stop them.!
Tomorrow may be too late!
It is already late for Peter Enabulu as he started begging for forgiveness after he was arrested and said he had repented and was now a child of God within about an hour of being arrested.

The society is bad and not functional but never a reason to steal and rip people of their hard earned money.!

Once again, a scam free Nigeria is possible....

On a lighter note, people have counselled me to start a private investigation firm.

If you know how to go about something like that and you're willing to help, please contact me.

One Nigeria,
One Love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Ebukahh97(m): 1:36am On Aug 18, 2019
Venbobo:

Hope say you give am 5hot slaps first kwa

How did you nab this fool?

I no touch am at all..

Officers dey there nah,

If dem leave am to me, I for wound am seriously...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ElPhoche(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
artworks1:

Because you don't collect money now, make we free am abi??

Send 5k to me make I use drink beer, then we can unlist him.
grin grin if I send am, I go make sure your name also appears on the list

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.