Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (589908 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Babacele: 3:07am On Sep 02, 2019
sirevee:

It's obvious you're are insane. Replying you would be kind of crazy else I would have detailedly explained why you're mad. So you would have done something else than listening to both sides if you were Tabbaz?
.How you're able to set apart a lie from the truth is best known to you but as far as I am concerned, you're irrelevant and I don't think i should dignify you with replies else you'll start feeling special.
a mad liar like you! Give us the evidence that she caused you a back charge ,you have not been able but rather writing long nonsense ...are you not the mad liar here?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ArticleBeast: 5:32am On Sep 02, 2019
sirevee:

Bia, are you normal? Who are the other victims you're referring to? Even the acclaimed person she said contacted her has long being paid before she dropped the complaomts. You're better stop this unnecessary fueling cos you are definitely not getting anything from it. We have concluded on what to do and I don't think your opinion matters.
Pay your writers
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ArticleBeast: 5:34am On Sep 02, 2019
Kneephy:

I want to report a guy GenghisAlexa1

I made a transaction of 1500$ into his account and ever since den, all efforts To reach him all proved abortive....

He should not just try anything funny with me cos I have his mail address and his house address
$1500 into his account without any escrow...Baba una sabi take risk o
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Pay your writers

Yes Sir. When the funds clear. But from my pocket, it's a No
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Babacele:
a mad liar like you! Give us the evidence that she caused you a back charge ,you have not been able but rather writing long nonsense ...are you not the mad liar here?

I'm done replying you
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by GenghisAlexa1(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2019
Kneephy:

I want to report a guy GenghisAlexa1

I made a transaction of 1500$ into his account and ever since den, all efforts To reach him all proved abortive....

He should not just try anything funny with me cos I have his mail address and his house address

Lol, you don sharply change my name to ripper.....
Really??

I was at a beach side resort and network no dey at all.....

Pardon me for not giving you heads up before going AWOL ..... Save my number so you go dey see my status updates abeg....

And delete this post bikonu.... Thanks

The money is on hold again,if you can't wait till i get it, I'm refunding now.... Reply on Whatsapp, thanks

1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Babacele: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2019
sirevee:

I'm done replying you
because you are afraid of your stinking shadows. shame on you .
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Babacele:

Thank you.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2019
Babacele:

Thank you. I am still waiting for you to act as you once told her
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Babacele: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2019
sirevee:

Thank you. I am still waiting for you to act as you once told her
your saving grace is Tabbazz stepping in ,if not maybe u for don get sense when u dey efcc net explaining the meaning of PayPal bot that goes off in 5 days and in the same breath a back charge that lasts 70 days.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nostradamus: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2019
Babacele:
your saving grace is Tabbazz stepping in ,if not maybe u for don get sense when u dey efcc net explaining the meaning of PayPal bot that goes off in 5 days and in the same breath a back charge that lasts 70 days.
lmfao!!!!

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Babacele:

Lol. Abeg no think tabbaz own. Send in that EFCC. If not, I'll take you as a ranting blabber.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Babacele: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
sirevee:

Lol. Abeg no think tabbaz own. Send in that EFCC. If not, I'll take you as a ranting blabber.
shameless liar...you are not free yet. Let Tabbazz finish first,
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Naijason111:

I appreciate all the criticism and assumptions from everyone here, you are all entitled to what you think about me.

First and foremost, I don't know about Nairaland. If not I would have reached out to tabbaz long times ago.
My fiancee saw it and asked me if I know about this. (I am grateful she did) I carefully went through the screenshot and I remembered vividly.
It all happened when I was ripped off of my project money. There's this platform called .... and others. I invested a whole lot with multiple accounts everything went downhill, within a short time, I discovered ... isn't a cryptocurrency. I was so down and devastated cause I used all my project money. And then I came across this guy which I can't even remember how but it's certainly not from nairaland. my ....
account was hacked at that point I was about to sell the .... to him, I was unable to loggin (cause at some point, .... was enforcing us to change password, it became a norm that almost every week, you get the notice to change your password and username. Unfortunately. I missed one of it) I lost everything it happened when I already discovered it's not a cryptocurrency cause I wanted to sell everything).

I wasn't forced to return the money, I did it to clear my conscience ever since my woman told me about it.
She just said I should try and get in touch with the guy and fix whatever differences I had with him. She never forced me in whatsoever. I had to do it to clear my mind and to make her happy.

I would have reached out to the guy directly but I took out my time to read about the blog and I decided to go through tabbaz to hear from him first before I proceed. I had to adjust my tight schedule and have some chat with tabbaz and elphoche.

The most important thing to me now is that Elphoche has forgiven me. please, you people should find a place in your heart to forgive me and I also want my name to be wiped off from the list. I am not a scammer, please don't use my past mistake to see me as a scammer. It very hard for me to see my name in the list, I wish I knew this earlier than now.
Even if you guys want my name to be in the list, there's No regret of reconciling with elphoche.

Cc. @tabbaz and @dominique

Thanks.

ok. let's wait for public reaction

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Babacele:
shameless liar...you are not free yet. Let Tabbazz finish first,

Empty Rants.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Kneephy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by GenghisAlexa1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kneephy:

No response from you on whatsapp....
What's really going on with you.
Are you still at the beach resort??

Bro delete the posts you made about me abeg, you have my whatsapp and my phone, WTF is up with the name calling on here.... Him??
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Babacele: 4:44am On Sep 03, 2019
sirevee:

Empty Rants.
shameless liar that pick on poor hardworking women. ...PayPal bot that clears in 5 days and back charge that last 70 days...fckng liar.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ElPhoche(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2019
Tabbaz:

I believe we should be graceful and magnanimous enough to welcome a prodigal son back home like the scriptures. If we see someone contrite, can't we have mercy? His name had been there for a long time. Let's kindly expunge it, abeg. E don try

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2019
ElPhoche:
I believe we should be graceful and magnanimous enough to welcome a prodigal son back home like the scriptures. If we see someone contrite, can't we have mercy? His name had been there for a long time. Let's kindly expunge it, abeg. E don try

I support this, I initially didn't want to believe, there will be a refund but then he made it and apologized publicly. Really nothing left.

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by teekay619(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
If you need a professional to handle your projects, just visit www.hirefreehands.tech and get registered for free.
You will have access to professionals well equipped across web design, graphics design, app development,content writing and even animation making.
To post your job:
1. Visit www.hirefreehands.tech and fill in the required fields to get registered.
2. Click the "Hire a freehand" icon.
3. Choose your jobs category and fill the details appropriately. Then post the job

Note that, the price is slightly affected by the time of delivery proportionately. Meaning the sooner you want your job the less cheap it becomes.

Also, the platform operates an escrow such that payments are released to freelancers only after the clients are satisfied with the quality of the job done. This ensures for maximum client satisfaction, try it out! Its fast and cost effective.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by sheddyboy01(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good evening Dominique and Tabbaz

Still on Pixeldesign , I lost his bank details due to data lose on WhatsApp as a result of phone swap but I didn't forget the name.

I went to the bank on Friday, my bank statement reflects that the transaction occurred April 12, 2018

And his name on the account is;

Momoh, Joseph Joshua.
GT Bank

Though the account number wasn't captured on the bank statement, I have been advised on how to get the account number.

Friday been the least busy day for me as a student I will visit the bank again for the account number.

Thanks for your effort so far.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 7:18am On Sep 04, 2019
Tabbaz:
Scammers' list continuation

341. Pixeldesign - 09031695359
http://www.pixeldesign.com.ng
pixeldesign.ng@gmail.com
Date of the crime - 2018

342. Peppul - 08122143006

francisrich75@gmail.com
peppul4love@gmail.com

Scam date - August, 2019

Scammed 200 euro worth of PayPal funds

343. 09019988653, 07011068874
Ajenifuja Ahmed 2123117111 uba bank
fake escrow; scammed $200 payoneer
Scam date - August, 2019

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Inv301: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2019
Oh
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 2:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Ebukahh97:
Hello everyone..

I have arrested Peter Enabulu with the phone number...

If you have ever been scammed by him and you still have proof of your transaction with him..

Come together and let's take a selfie..

Together we will rid Nigeria of such stupid youths!

So you came to my pm telling me that you released Peter because you think he has changed. Lol.

Everyone should beware of Ebukahh97 - 08102511597. I have a feeling that he's planning a big scam or intending to kidnap someone.

For now I will keep watching you in 3d until you proof otherwise
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by BRAINZBox(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Tabbaz:

This case is interesting sha.... "Personally", I will say the person must have learnt his lesson.... And since it's a one off case, not like he ripped different people off....

I believe he has shown remorse and paid back (not in full tho, because you can never pay back the lost time).

I think he can be removed from the list, *but* if his details enter that list again.... It's permanent this time around.

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by BRAINZBox(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Meanwhile, for those using this thread to make arguments, counter arguments and insult..... You are not helping matters at all...

This thread is to enlist scammers and make it easy for new genuine traders to be forearmed with a database of people they should avoid.

But you are littering everywhere with stupid posts here and there making it difficult for this place to stay concise, brief and easy to monitor.....

Sometimes, I even suspect those of you making the noise here as trying to cause distraction in other to get your next victims...

Wise up and keep this thread clean....

ARGUE SOMEWHERE ELSE !!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze2000(m): 5:32am On Sep 06, 2019
Hello,

I need no introductions as many of you already know me so let's go stright to my issue.

Two weeks ago, I made a comment over in the politics section and then yesterday that comment gets quoted by a moniker Venbobo along with a lot of insults. He carried on with a bitterness I couldn't understand until I had a mode step in to ban him.

The bitterness... it got my curiosity aroused and I spent most of the night checking on that moniker. What I found was alarming.

1. It's like this moniker, out of nowhere is trying to insert himself into the authentic crime-fighting team on Nairaland

2. This moniker lacks manners and insults seems to come freely and readily to it.

3. This moniker does not need proof to tag someone a scammer

4. This moniker, though new, has old enemies and friend I have noted before in association with another moniker, an old one.

5. This moniker, though it is trying to hide it, has a writing pattern similar to an old moniker I have studded deeply before.

6. This moniker also has a general behavior pattern towards authority figures I have noted before in association with another moniker (He keeps tagging them everywhere, urging them to act on his words and conclusions.... the mode Dominique is suffering this heavily at the moment. So is Tabbaz)

I'm 90% sure that Venbobo is princeogun aka copperjay who, just a month ago, was fished out and banned by funlord (who consulted me) and Dominque. When that case was hot Princeogun offered me bribe on whataapp to edit my thread exposing him as a scammer seeing as the whole case was based mainly on that thread. I refused. I am under no illusions that I am his mortal enemy.

The remaining 10% uncertainty in me about this moniker is due to the fact that we could be looking at a twin brother or a clone. Lol

cc; Julius2214
cc; Inv301
cc; Tabbaz
cc; Dominique

You four all have major problems with this moniker of late. Or so much mentions. Be careful.

@Inv301 I initially thought Venbobo was you! You cannot be going around tagging people scammers and expect to be taken seriously. You must stop that habit. Not only is it unfair and wile, it is not doing your reputation any good. I've known you a year now. You were good before, don't know what happened but you must get over it, man.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Inv301: 7:46am On Sep 06, 2019
Eze2000:
Hello,

I need no introductions as many of you already know me so let's go stright to my issue.

Two weeks ago, I made a comment over in the politics section and then yesterday that comment gets quoted by a moniker Venbobo along with a lot of insults. He carried on with a bitterness I couldn't understand until I had a mode step in to ban him.

The bitterness... it got my curiosity aroused and I spent most of the night checking on that moniker. What I found was alarming.

1. It's like this moniker, out of nowhere is trying to insert himself into the authentic crime-fighting team on Nairaland

2. This moniker lacks manners and insults seems to come freely and readily to it.

4. This moniker, though new, has old enemies and friend I have noted before in association with another moniker, an old one.

5. This moniker, though it is trying to hide it, has a writing pattern similar to an old moniker I have studded deeply before.

6. This moniker also has a general behavior pattern towards authority figures I have noted before in association with another moniker (He keeps tagging them everywhere, urging them to act on his words and conclusions.... the mode Dominique is suffering this heavily at the moment. So is Tabbaz)

I'm 90% sure that Venbobo is princeogun aka copperjay who, just a month ago, was fished out and banned by funlord (who consulted me) and Dominque. When that case was hot Princeogun offered me bribe on whataapp to edit my thread exposing him as a scammer seeing as the whole case was based mainly on that thread. I refused. I am under no illusions that I am his mortal enemy.

The remaining 10% uncertainty in me about this moniker is due to the fact that we could be looking at a twin brother or a clone. Lol

cc; Julius2214
cc; Inv301
cc; Tabbaz
cc; Dominique

You four all have major problems with this moniker of late. Or so much mentions. Be careful.

@Inv301 I initially thought Venbobo was you! You cannot be going around tagging people scammers and expect to be taken seriously. You must stop that habit. Not only is it unfair and wile, it is not doing your reputation any good. I've known you a year now. You were good before, don't know what happened but you must get over it, man.

OK so that Guy is venbobo, princeogun, Thanks for fishing him out.
Please Kindly provide the Account details he used to scam you that time, or do you know his real name??
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Googleads84(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2019
Eze2000:
Hello,

cc; Julius2214
cc; Inv301
cc; Tabbaz
cc; Dominique

Dominique come and see this and treat it accordingly..

The same Usersname accusing every one of scam

www.nairaland.com/venbobo

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.