Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand (47621 Views)

The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by dimexy247(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
CioAngels:
You try, your wife or girlfriend must be luck to have a guy who understands women's nature but you forgot a very important one, the DD, labor room.

Thanks sis, there's always room for addition and improvements. grin Labor room is a story for another day
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by mysticgal(f): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Divinerace:

onbehalf of every woman in this forum we say thank you on these piece of information, and may God endowned you with more knowledge and wisdom.
Amen! cheesy
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by mysticgal(f): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=iberibe1 post=50561826][/quote]
It gives me joy to see others laugh or smiy cool

1 Like

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by mysticgal(f): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
BlindAngel:

How can a virgin do all this?
I don't understand
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by DollyParton1(f): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
mysticgal:

No, a yeast May not be STD, it happens when there is an hormone imbalance.
Yeast makes your vagina itch you, I think the infection gets to me when I sit on that very wrong toilet seat undecided, eat too much garlic lipsrsealed, overstayed pad, clean from my anus to vagina, instead of the other way round or mistakenly use soap or Dettol to wash my vagina when bathing and sitting on dirty seats embarassed
The thing can make you scratch for Africa.... And you wii be catching fun scratching, till you stop and hear the devil laughing at you because, the way e go pepper you? Chai! Women suffer sad
Once you've got a syndrome of such, please rush to your gyne to avoid something going wrong in future... I use One drug like that that looks like tampon(just saw it in my drug closet. It's called mycoten(cotrimazone) by DGF) , or you could get clean water that is hot put it in a big paint bucket, or a nice bucket that's strong. pull off,and then sit on the bucket, (not the water) and let the steam of the hot water do some magic(it also works if you feel your vagina smells) then the last I learnt in school is; get a clove of fresh garlic, get a thread, preferably the one used for sewing, and then remove the shell of that garlic and create a tiny space for the thread in the garlic, tie up the thread in the garlic and leave a good amount of the thread to hang freely, then insert the fresh garlic in your vagina with the thread hanging outside to make removal easy(note:it would be peppery like).
I also advise, you try all those above, out, at night when you've bathed and are about sleeping. Once you remove the tampon like drug or garlic in the morning, you'll see all the yeast,that would accompany them out......... But please, your gyne, comes first. Please.

Douching is not healthy for the veejayjay
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Rexhenrex(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mimzyy:
Is it by force to put on heels. Hian. Who sent you. If you see me and you don't like me in my flats, swerveeee. grin

I can relate with some though. Nice one Op wink
who am i seeing Hello bae longest of time pretty d.p
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by mimisplash1(f): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
11 is so true...Dear Lord, the struggle is really hard

1 Like

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Mimzyy(f): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
who am i seeing Hello bae longest of time pretty d.p

Rex kiss howdy
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Rexhenrex(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mimzyy:

Rex kiss howdy
frosh queen bee how have u been
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Berbierklaus(f): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
nmreports:
Vagiina and its problems. SMH
angry
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Berbierklaus(f): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
gypsey:
What?! embarassed the way i just learnt some things about vagina on this thread my conclusion is there is no different between vagina and toilet! Or pit latrine! Eeeww! But it will still not stop me from going near vaginas grin

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by nmreports: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by IMASTEX: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
mysticgal:

Yeast makes your vagina itch you, I think the infection gets to me when I sit on that very wrong toilet seat undecided, eat too much garlic lipsrsealed, overstayed pad, clean from my anus to vagina, instead of the other way round or mistakenly use soap or Dettol to wash my vagina when bathing and sitting on dirty seats embarassed
The thing can make you scratch for Africa.... And you wii be catching fun scratching, till you stop and hear the devil laughing at you because, the way e go pepper you? Chai! Women suffer sad
Once you've got a syndrome of such, please rush to your gyne to avoid something going wrong in future... I use One drug like that that looks like tampon(just saw it in my drug closet. It's called mycoten(cotrimazone) by DGF) , or you could get clean water that is hot put it in a big paint bucket, or a nice bucket that's strong. pull off,and then sit on the bucket, (not the water) and let the steam of the hot water do some magic(it also works if you feel your vagina smells) then the last I learnt in school is; get a clove of fresh garlic, get a thread, preferably the one used for sewing, and then remove the shell of that garlic and create a tiny space for the thread in the garlic, tie up the thread in the garlic and leave a good amount of the thread to hang freely, then insert the fresh garlic in your vagina with the thread hanging outside to make removal easy(note:it would be peppery like).
I also advise, you try all those above, out, at night when you've bathed and are about sleeping. Once you remove the tampon like drug or garlic in the morning, you'll see all the yeast,that would accompany them out......... But please, your gyne, comes first. Please.
Nice info

1 Like

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by DebbieSean(f): 12:35am On Oct 28, 2016
Audray:
What is this naw?
Nail polish and high are probs?
What happened to
*Oppressive cooking law
*The "Smile you are a woman" phrase
*You can't do this or that cos ur a woman
*Always talk gently
*Don't ask a guy u like out if not u are an ashawo
*Doing all the chores is naturally ur duty
*Suffer quietly
Blah blah blah
It's too much sef
Let me add to the list:
*You need to get married quickly because as a lady, you don't have time on your side.
*You should not hold on to what you believe in or your values or pretend sometimes.
*Endure abuse
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by cychez(m): 6:23am On Oct 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Us? cheesy....sorry my pvssy is not public property smiley
lol funny gul. okay let me change the 'us' to 'me'......... what will your response beeeeeee cool
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by KillerBeauty(f): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2016
Orikinla:
No babe has ever faked orgasm for me.
If your man cannot give you orgasm, see me asap.
A guy on Nairaland thanked me for my 100% sex enhancement vegetarian recipe.

I met a younger woman after traveling by road from Port Harcourt to Calabar and I drank only a bottle of malt and I was on her for 4 hours until there was no more condoms left. She was moaning my name.
See my adult blog, Kisses 'n' Roses Blog for details and all solutions to problems of unsatisfactory sex life.

A healthy sex life makes you healthier and stronger.

Prolonged sex doesn't necessarily mean good sex.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Missyetty(f): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, why not? I so much miss you.
Who would have a priceless jewel like yetun... and won't miss her even for 24hours?

Making millions ke, lol
Anyway, I am busy putting things in order so that our tomorrow together would be with no sorrow. Hehehe
Lwtmb....It sounds really good though
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by ifeanyi83(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2016
mysticgal:

Amazing insight...

2 Likes

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2016
cheesy you are funny smiley
cychez:

lol funny gul. okay let me change the 'us' to 'me'......... what will your response beeeeeee cool

1 Like

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by BlindAngel: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2016
mysticgal:
I don't understand
. . Let's say a girl is a virgin, how can he insert the garlic into her vagina.
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by KINGinVAHALA: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2016
Missyetty:
Lwtmb....It sounds really good though
You can say that again babe!
How is your day going?

1 Like

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Joe4real1988(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Ahan?! Is it by force to have it grin....because you have it doesn't mean every girl has it. I get my pvssy checked once in a while by a gynachologist, and I'm telling you I've never had it and I will never have it. I take good care of my pvssy smiley
Den u mst b a "pussy queen"
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2016
cheesy grin
Joe4real1988:
Den u mst b a "pussy queen"
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by wilson61(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
mysticgal:

Please I'd like to know if this yeast infection is transmittable to guys after sex. if yes, how will d guy have it treated and what are the symptoms for guys. thanks
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by mysticgal(f): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
wilson61:
Please I'd like to know if this yeast infection is transmittable to guys after sex. if yes, how will d guy have it treated and what are the symptoms for guys. thanks
First of all I am not a doctor, neither have I given anyone candida or thrush whatsoever but the yeast infection can be transferred and from what I think I know, for men, It is not usually spread to sex partners. They are treated only if they have a problem. Sometimes yeast infection can cause a painful swelling of the tip of the penis in men. This can be treated with an antifungal cream.

Go see a doctor. Good evening smiley
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by wilson61(m): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
mysticgal:

First of all I am not a doctor, neither have I given anyone candida or thrush whatsoever but the yeast infection can be transferred and from what I think I know, for men, It is not usually spread to sex partners. They are treated only if they have a problem. Sometimes yeast infection can cause a painful swelling of the tip of the penis in men. This can be treated with an antifungal cream.

Go see a doctor. Good evening smiley
Good evening. Thanks alot for the response ma

1 Like

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by mysticgal(f): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
wilson61:
Good evening. Thanks alot for the response ma
You are welcome and I am glad I could help smiley
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Collins0609(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2016
Girl u fine no b small,pm me so we go kmowaciate
mysticgal:

Actually a girl who insists you give her a head when she has candida is wicked grin
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by mysticgal(f): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
Collins0609:
Girl u fine no b small,pm me so we go kmowaciate
Loll, you fine? tongue
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Collins0609(m): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
I fine pass u,infact only me na finest
mysticgal:
Loll, you fine? tongue
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by HungerBAD: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Thank God I'm a woman...

Can't use that tampon sheet sha! The first time I came across It I was way younger and since then I still haven't gotten over my phobia for it.

Thank God for old age, you forgot to mention the stress of hanging one's panties to dry with other people's own. This style of rabies sharing is faster than sexuaaal transmission. I remember back then in the Uni when all four of us had a gift someone brought in...chai! The scratching no be for here grin

Lol you are not serious at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.