Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) (56180 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola / Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by lailo: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
D most dangerous species I've ever seen in my life is women.Fear women.

4 Likes

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by wolesmile(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jacko1:

Wow.... Bet ur body is sweeting you
You hit a home run shey
Keep living in denial if it makes ur bed so u can lay on it
Such a tozo
Mtschew

Seen and identified.... NEXT!!!
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by skywalker001(m): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
seguno2:
Is it everyone who works in a bank that can be called a banker or people performing professional banking work?
Does a cleaner, meiguard, cook, teller, cashier, secretary, receptionist etc also qualify to be called bankers?
apart from marketer once u're dealing wit cash starting from the counter to upper office u're a banker
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by passyhansome(m): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
wolesmile:
Madness everywhere.

NCAN Akute reporting...

Drug peddling.... Na dem
[s]Armed robbery... Na dem
Yahoo... Na dem
419... Na dem
Ritual money... dem take 1st position
Rape... dem no get rival
Child abuse... same thing
Incest.... dem dey there
Prostitution... dem sabi am wella
Baby factory... na dem
Hired assassin... na dem again[/s]

Wait, na only dem waka come?

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by dmola(m): 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
omamush:
badnews everyday cry we read something like this sometime ago
the heart of man is really wicked
let them rot in jail
hi
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by sekem: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Akshow:
NCAN. Kano chapter. Na them them.

Befor Nko?

Who else e go be if not dem?

Ndi ala. lipsrsealed
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Naija criminals no understand no snitching
Naija police no understand human rights (interrogation de bluurr)

1 Like

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by Hades2016(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
BornStunner1:
OH MY GOD SEE SUCCULENT BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet the Dpo, sergent, corporal n co are gonna take turns Sucking from that massive source
so na there your eyes go abiiiiii. ... well I love that boobies sha grin cheesy wink
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by vallyjohn: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
some men dun suffer,matchet ein head,pour am acid...see as d woman even dey like mark Henry....if he doesn't survive,u'll b killd as well...wicked u
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
These two mumu assassins are not professional at all...the banker should fire them...if you want something done right you've got to do it yourself angry
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by willibounce1(m): 12:11am On Oct 27, 2016
Breadfruit:

This lady works in the Bank you mentioned. In Lagos.
I heard something different earlier today and was even ready to join an e-protest against the husband.

This new turn of events is surprising....

Mehn this is serious ooo. Wow really " there is no art to find the minds construction on the face" according to Shakespeare. We just see different kinda people but don't know their intentions... I fear o

1 Like

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by arisanate(m): 12:18am On Oct 27, 2016
NCAN lagos..Calling names

3 Likes

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by ajokeade920: 12:36am On Oct 27, 2016
Na wa oh.Evil everywhere.
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by jonicino(m): 12:45am On Oct 27, 2016
wat a path she has chosen... nd wat sad ending for her.......
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Reporting late..

Live from south south zone RV..Ncan from PH headquarters

Oluchi Tochukwu

hired the suspected criminals to assassinate her husband in his residence at Ayobo area of Lagos State.

Iliyasu named the two suspected assassins as Chigozie Smart (32) and Kingsley Ikechukwu (36

Confirm flatrones..
Over and out sir,

3 Likes

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by blackprowler: 2:04am On Oct 27, 2016
calliope:
They were once head over heels in love with eachother.
Now one barely can't stand to see the other alive.
Life is a joke undecided

No, they were not once head over heels in love. Marriage is a forced standard which everyone is forced to meet in Nigeria. They force you to marry from a certain age; they force you to add to the over-population in Nigeria. All of Nigerian society is a joke.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:22am On Oct 27, 2016
[b]wait leme check cool cool cool na dem.....hardworking people [/b] not suprise shocked shocked shocked i just confirm nw

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by metallisc(m): 2:23am On Oct 27, 2016
solution2016:
My problem is that we may not know the conclusion of this case. Some time in future another man will marry her again probably a police man this time. That's Nigeria.

i actually know that babe o! she comes from a very good...i mean very good, humble family! shame though! i wonder how the younger sister will be feeling now! she adores her like what...!!! sad!
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by tiger28: 2:39am On Oct 27, 2016
Soon as I read the heading,I already knew the perpetrators........ANYTHING goes,for ego! Xmas is approaching, time to go show off in the village.
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by ogbukara: 2:49am On Oct 27, 2016
dre11:

I don't know why people who answered Oluchi are very wicked and heartless they are devil

http://punchng.com/banker-hires-assassins-kill-ex-husband-lagos/

Pic: The banker, Oluchi Tochukwu, and the two assassins arrested by the Ogun State Police Command

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by Stressy: 3:25am On Oct 27, 2016
Indeed luck ran out of them.
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 27, 2016
Omo Igbo grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by TRAVEL101(m): 3:58am On Oct 27, 2016
End time wife

1 Like

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by ABJ4Real(m): 4:14am On Oct 27, 2016
The devil is Igbo by tribe.

1 Like

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by amunekeuto: 5:00am On Oct 27, 2016
Nightie:
NCAN, plz do d needful.
NCAN! PLS REPORT FROM ONITSHA.
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by Ebbunwa(m): 5:06am On Oct 27, 2016
hypocrites everywhere, now nobody is ready to find out Where these people are from. They could be Ikwerre or Anioma, I thought you guys say bearing 'similar' names with Igos does not mean one is Igbo. My goodness me! people are wonderful sha.
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by nothernstar: 5:09am On Oct 27, 2016
They should also remove the lady's top as they did to the men. This is partiality. Meanwhile no peace for the wicked. The heart of women are deeper than what is in between their legs.
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by obyrich(m): 5:09am On Oct 27, 2016
Anambra women and money!

1 Like

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by walybouy(m): 5:33am On Oct 27, 2016
NCAN Abuja branch reporting live...singlet boys from the east..I don't think any one will be surprised considering their (IBO) antecedent. An average IBO man or woman can kill for moneeeeeyyyy.
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by biggz82: 5:36am On Oct 27, 2016
Drug n reac una do againa, no n assassination
Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 27, 2016
From strangers to lovers & back to strangers...love is an illusion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2016
The heart of man, Very wicked! A woman at that undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / Man Kills & Dismembers His Girlfriend’s Body After Visiting Him In Osun (Photo) / Thief Sprays CCTV Camera With Black Spray But It Slides Off To Show His Face(Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.