Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,447,852 members, 5,514,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 April 2020 at 07:14 AM

Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference (6085 Views)

Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) / Buratai At The Closing Ceremony Of Operation Crocodile Smile 2 In Port Harcourt / Kema Chikwe Quits As PDP National Women Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by 247frolicboss(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
The Governor Of Lagos State, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode was at the closing the closing ceremony of the 2016 National Women’s Conference organized by Committee of Wives of Lagos State Officials (COWLSO2016).

The 3 days conference was well attended by distinguished leaders and seasoned facilitators.In The words of the Governor, he said: We're confident that lessons learnt at the National Women’s Conference will be put to use by our women for the positive development of our state. To build a strong nation, adequate and proper attention must be given to the family. Our government remains committed towards the capacity development of our women.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/10/photos-gov-ambode-at-closing-ceremony.html

Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by 247frolicboss(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2016

Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
I can't help but become elated anytime I hear about the giant strides of lagos state.

Yorubas are excellent resources manager.

Little wonder after the transfer of the nation's capital to Abuja, Lagos keeps attaining heights that even some african countries are struggling to hit.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by hemartins(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2016
To build a strong nation, adequate and proper attention must be given to the family. Our government remains committed towards the capacity development of our women

Good one from my governor.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by Topisko: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2016
wel don............
Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by ALAYORMII: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Joke:

Wife: Dear you're back home early

Husband: My boss said I should go to hell

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by BornStunner1: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2016
OSHOOII BABA I SIGHT YOU...


BUT THIS LARA FINE OOO


AS A FULL BLOODED EDO BOY I CAN CATEGORICALLY TELL YOU SHES BAE!!!
Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by BornStunner1: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Brigham:
I can't help but become elated anytime I hear about the giant strides of lagos state.

Yorubas are excellent resources manager.

Little wonder after the transfer of the nation's capital to Abuja, Lagos keeps attaining heights that even some african countries are struggling to hit.


The same lagos that 85% of landmass is owned by other tribes, Edos,Igbos,urhobos, heck even a man from mali owns a plot in lagos and you yorubas share the remaining 15%..

If thats the lagos you are talking about then my guy forget heaven na hell you dey go...

managers my foot grin grin why didnt u ppl devolop ur cradle ile Ife even kafachan in north beta pass Ife
Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by ajepako(f): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Now this is one APC dude that seems to be functioning....

But Oga orobo Ambo.....

Easy on the taxes now...abi you wan kee person ni?

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by derajojosblog(f): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2016
see my link...na we dey here
Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by deebrain(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Joke:


Hmmm
Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by Pavore9: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Ambode is in a class of his own.
Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by arsenalLUVA: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2016
BornStunner1:



The same lagos that 85% of landmass is owned by other tribes, Edos,Igbos,urhobos, heck even a man from mali owns a plot in lagos and you yorubas share the remaining 15%..

If thats the lagos you are talking about then my guy forget heaven na hell you dey go...

managers my foot grin grin why didnt u ppl devolop ur cradle ile Ife even kafachan in north beta pass Ife

All talk no sense.

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by BornStunner1: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2016
arsenalLUVA:

All talk no sense.

I sha make sense pass Ife angry
Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2016
BornStunner1:



The same lagos that 85% of landmass is owned by other tribes, Edos,Igbos,urhobos, heck even a man from mali owns a plot in lagos and you yorubas share the remaining 15%..

If thats the lagos you are talking about then my guy forget heaven na hell you dey go...

managers my foot grin grin why didnt u ppl devolop ur cradle ile Ife even kafachan in north beta pass Ife
I don't usual engage imbeciles.

Lagos was, is, and will continue to be Yoruba man's land.

The street language is Yoruba, the traditional heads are Obas, the governor and commissioners are Yorubas.

When the time comes, your people who are immigrants will crawl back to whatever hellholes they came out from.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by RentALodge: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2016
Great
Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by BornStunner1: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2016
Brigham:

I don't usual engage imbeciles.

Lagos was, is, and will continue to be Yoruba man's land.

The street language is Yoruba, the traditional heads are Obas, the governor and commissioners are Yorubas.

When the time comes, your people who are immigrants will crawl back to whatever hellholes they came out from.



EVERYTHING YOU TYPED UP THERE YOU STOLE ALL FROM THE GREAT BENIN angry

YOU ARE WORSE THAN AN IMBECIILE YOU ARE A MIXTURE OF OBASANJO AND A ORANGUTAN angry

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by WikeJnr(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2016
Ambo is a correct guy, Ogbeni Rauf would have tied wrapper or wore skate to show his support for the women folks grin

Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by justmenoni: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2016
Most of them dressed up as if it was an owanbe party ...look at even the speaker of the state house of assembly...OSHO baba looking dapper

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2016
BornStunner1:




EVERYTHING YOU TYPED UP THERE YOU STOLE ALL FROM BENIN angry

YOU ARE WORSE THAN AN IMBECIILE YOU ARE A MIXTURE OF OBASANJO AND A ORANGUTAN angry
Delivered to those that sired you.

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by RentALodge: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Ambode is a model governor and I am proud of what he has been able to achieve in his tenure. Well done!

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by BornStunner1: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2016
Brigham:
Delivered to those that sired you.

YOUR PAPI N MAMI
Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by Orikinla(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2016
hemartins:
To build a strong nation, adequate and proper attention must be given to the family. Our government remains committed towards the capacity development of our women

Good one from my governor.
Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by Raydos(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2016
.
Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by Mc4larin: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2016
BornStunner1:



The same lagos that 85% of landmass is owned by other tribes, Edos,Igbos,urhobos, heck even a man from mali owns a plot in lagos and you yorubas share the remaining 15%..

If thats the lagos you are talking about then my guy forget heaven na hell you dey go...

managers my foot grin grin why didnt u ppl devolop ur cradle ile Ife even kafachan in north beta pass Ife


Mr man, what's your problem with Yorubas? Did a Yoruba guy f**k your wife/girlfriend ni?

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by Mc4larin: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2016
BornStunner1:


It seems you these Benin people are always feeling inferior? If not, you won't be so pained like this.
Pele....... Omo eran



EVERYTHING YOU TYPED UP THERE YOU STOLE ALL FROM THE GREAT BENIN angry

YOU ARE WORSE THAN AN IMBECIILE YOU ARE A MIXTURE OF OBASANJO AND A ORANGUTAN angry
Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by murmee: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2016
On a very very serious note, Mrs Ambode needs to engage a fashion/wardrobe advicer to regig her fashion sense. I used to think Mrs Abimbola Fashola's dressing was low but this current first lady of Lagos dressing is not it at all!!!
Re: Ambode At The Closing Ceremony Of National Women’s Conference by CioAngels(f): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
When accountant speak, everybody listen. Ambo, kindly give to Ikorodu, Women Development Centre as is Agege, I beg you, there are many young girls not in school and young women idle, i think this will go a long way to keep them busy and reduce their pain and mischief.

(1) (Reply)

Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter / 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.