Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,135 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

EFCC Wants To Kill My Husband – Fani Kayode’s Wife Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Wants To Kill My Husband – Fani Kayode’s Wife Cries Out (626 Views)

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Wants To Kill My Husband – Fani Kayode’s Wife Cries Out by idrisa334: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2016

PIC Mr Fani Kayode(left) and Minister of Defence,Mr Musliu Obanikoro Px Dare Fasube

Wife of embattled former minister and spokesperson of Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organization, Femi Fani-Kayode, Precious says the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) wants her husband dead.

Recall that Anti-graft agency had denied reports that that Femi Fani- Kayode slumped at their premises.
Precious who was recently detained in Ado-Ekiti by operatives of the EFCC said her husband is ill and need constant check up .

She insisted that her husband slumped on Saturday at the anti-graft agency’s custody.“Its very clear they want FFK dead at all cost. He is a man that would never give you the pleasure of seeing him down so saying he isn’t ill or never slumped on Saturday is just a way of trying to deny him medical attention. He is ill and constantly checks into the clinic at the Commission and you have seen the health reports. This is pure wickedness,” Precious said.

Meanwhile, EFCC said it is set to arraign both Fani-Kayode and Musiliu Obanikoro to court.

Source: http://nigerianewsnow.com.ng/2016/10/26/efcc-wants-to-kill-my-husband-fani-kayodes-wife-cries-out/
Re: EFCC Wants To Kill My Husband – Fani Kayode’s Wife Cries Out by optional1(f): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
If dy kill ur husband kill them too.....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Kill My Husband – Fani Kayode’s Wife Cries Out by talktonase(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
optional1:
If dy kill ur husband kill them too.....
her babalawo no strong like that...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Kill My Husband – Fani Kayode’s Wife Cries Out by scorpio2013: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
He should return what he took like others did and end the drama.
idrisa334:

PIC Mr Fani Kayode(left) and Minister of Defence,Mr Musliu Obanikoro Px Dare Fasube

Wife of embattled former minister and spokesperson of Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organization, Femi Fani-Kayode, Precious says the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) wants her husband dead.

Recall that Anti-graft agency had denied reports that that Femi Fani- Kayode slumped at their premises.
Precious who was recently detained in Ado-Ekiti by operatives of the EFCC said her husband is ill and need constant check up .

She insisted that her husband slumped on Saturday at the anti-graft agency’s custody.“Its very clear they want FFK dead at all cost. He is a man that would never give you the pleasure of seeing him down so saying he isn’t ill or never slumped on Saturday is just a way of trying to deny him medical attention. He is ill and constantly checks into the clinic at the Commission and you have seen the health reports. This is pure wickedness,” Precious said.

Meanwhile, EFCC said it is set to arraign both Fani-Kayode and Musiliu Obanikoro to court.

Source: http://nigerianewsnow.com.ng/2016/10/26/efcc-wants-to-kill-my-husband-fani-kayodes-wife-cries-out/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wants To Kill My Husband – Fani Kayode’s Wife Cries Out by ollymoore: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Efcc want to kill your husband and so, he too small to die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wants To Kill My Husband – Fani Kayode’s Wife Cries Out by optional1(f): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
talktonase:
her babalawo no strong like that...

lol

she need to go av ooh....
Re: EFCC Wants To Kill My Husband – Fani Kayode’s Wife Cries Out by seunlly(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Is death a sin...
After he returns our money make he continue to live...

I knew he pretended he did not Slump at all....

if u don't return our money na there u go die and after u die we will collect our money back like abacha own..

I advice u to return before it too late
Re: EFCC Wants To Kill My Husband – Fani Kayode’s Wife Cries Out by rusher14: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Can we see your wedding pictures?
Re: EFCC Wants To Kill My Husband – Fani Kayode’s Wife Cries Out by IVORY2009(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
rusher14:
Can we see your wedding pictures?

wat do u want to do with their wedding pictures?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Muhammadu Buhari? A Must Read / Airforce Helicopter Hovering Around Ikeja / Nigeria Stepping Up Her Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.